Obama Drone Attacks Legal/Moral?...

I thought i might have been subtle enough that you guys would glance over the true intent of my post....you are both too darn smart :lol:

I was arguing with someone about Iraqi insurgents (yeah yeah so passe now i know) the other day and I said to them "If Iraq was in our streets trying to help us, but armed with guns and military equipment, I would be that insurgent" I know myself too well.

we are the terrorists to them and they call the people firing at our troops freedom fighters. just a different perspective

Yea it really does get complicated. I mean would we in this country call drone attacks on our citizens Legal and Moral? If it's legal for us to do it then i would think it's legal for nations to do it to us as well. Hmm?

I thought i might have been subtle enough that you guys would glance over the true intent of my post....you are both too darn smart :lol:

I was arguing with someone about Iraqi insurgents (yeah yeah so passe now i know) the other day and I said to them "If Iraq was in our streets trying to help us, but armed with guns and military equipment, I would be that insurgent" I know myself too well.

we are the terrorists to them and they call the people firing at our troops freedom fighters. just a different perspective

Exactly. I think this is lost on MANY people.

Yea it really does get complicated. I mean would we in this country call drone attacks on our citizens Legal and Moral? If it's legal for us to do it then i would think it's legal for nations to do it to us as well. Hmm?

Do what I say not what I do ;).

I'm telling you if some UN "peacekeeping" force was stationed near my house and in ANY way interfered in my life more than my current police force does I would be a "Freedom Fighting Insurgent"

The absurdity level of this is rising higher than steam from BS.
These freaks set up their HQ, command and control, intelligence and operations in schools, churches, residential areas and homes AS PART OF THEIR TACTICS.
This ain't tiddly winks or some dam video game. This is war, killing, blood and horror. Sorry but WAKE UP AMERICA.
You fight AND KILL your enemies WHERE THEY FRIGGIN ARE.
Monday morning QBing is rampant these days. If you have never crossed the line and entered the field of battle then do some research into the facts of the ONGOING WAR before you post and make a fool of yourself. It is not pretty folks but some of us have had to do it and some are doing it now.
Because it NEEDS to be done.

I totally agree.

Don't think that Al Queda is to worried about how many civilians they kill. In fact they plan to kill as many as they can.

Al Queda knows how squeamish Americans are so they hide among women and kids many of whom are family members. In churchs and Mosques, anywhere that will produce a sizable body count if they are attacked.

As you say. This is war and war is not a pretty thing no matter how you look at it. If you want to beat these dirtbags then you get down and dirty in the sewer just like em. You can't try to play by rules when the other side has none.

I had a friend of mine whowas in in Viet Nam. He was a cook. One of his buddies went to get supplies and stopped for a little kid. It got him killed. You can just imagine how.

My friends philosophy was that once he was in that truck. The pedal was to the metal and god help anything that got in front of him because it was dead. He wouldn't stop for a kid, a woman, a dog nothing. Why. Because his friend lost his life being a nice guy. HIs nice guy went out the window on that day.

Last edited:
I'm still a little perplexed as to where the "Anti-War Left" went. Just not hearing much from them these days. Seriously,where did they all go? They really are AWOL at this point. Hmm??

I'm still a little perplexed as to where the "Anti-War Left" went. Just not hearing much from them these days. Seriously,where did they all go? They really are AWOL at this point. Hmm??

They walked away from me protesting and now i'm left with tea party people who don't seem overly anti-war....at least not enough so for me (its the libertarian in me I can't help myself).

War's ok now.. Obama is President! Everything is better! Unless of course you're one of the 17% unemployed.

OMG.. Drew Brees mentioned "God" in his press conference.. I wonder if the NFL will fine him?

War's ok now.. Obama is President! Everything is better! Unless of course you're one of the 17% unemployed.

it's already been explained in this thread, but you bozos don't bother reading anything, or simply ignore it.

War's already started, leaving unfinished would be bad. So no point in protesting now as pull out could be worse than staying

No it's not. There is a fundamental difference.

We don't target civilians to spread terror. We target Al Qaida terrorists.:cuckoo:

Would we here in this country call drone attacks on our women & children Legal & Moral? Or would we just call them "Terrorist Attacks?" Maybe this a better question to ask. Maybe someone should start a thread on that question. Hmm?

Hello? We are in a war. Unfortunately, innocents sometimes get killed.

I didn't see any of these stats supported yet?

So Drone attacks against our women and children are Legal and Moral?

Last edited:

We don't target civilians to spread terror. We target Al Qaida terrorists.:cuckoo:

but both kill innocent people. that's how you justify it being OK? In the eyes of the victims, you think they give a shit what the intentions are?

but both kill innocent people. that's how you justify it being OK? In the eyes of the victims, you think they give a shit what the intentions are?

Yes.

We are in a war. In a war people innocent people sometimes die unfortunately.

And yes, it's a fundamental children that we target terrorists and the enemy targets civilians.

In every single war some innocent people are killed.

Why wouldn't it be considered Legal or Moral if they used Drones to attack us? It seems they would have a valid argument no?

Forum List

Back