Palin: Going rogue on property taxes

interesting...maybe she is trying to lay the ground work to become a dem.....

She's angling for an Obama Cabinet position. But her tax oopsie is strictly bush league compared to the cabinet's. She's going to have to step it up if she wants a seat at the table!

This is new, in the sense that if you ignore the 10 other threads on this exact same topic, it's new.

Thanks Radioman.

This is new, in the sense that if you ignore the 10 other threads on this exact same topic, it's new.

Thanks Radioman.

As opposed to your various threads that ignored the twenty five other threads on the same subject concerning Obama?

can you choose not to pay?

$motivator5492535iq9.jpg

Well here in Spain if I dont pay the property tax they add it as a lien and if and when I sell my property, they wont process the transfers until you pay, but there is a 5 year rule to collect that tax

Well here in Spain if I dont pay the property tax they add it as a lien and if and when I sell my property, they wont process the transfers until you pay, but there is a 5 year rule to collect that tax

Here in America they eventually take yer house if you don't pay up what you owe.

Here in America they eventually take yer house if you don't pay up what you owe.
Here in Spain the tax is on the property, not an individual
they can lay claim to taxs should the property come under there jurisdiction for example a request for a change of title

Last edited:
I violate the law in a similar manor so I don't mind. In fact I think we need more of this from the citizens to send a message to the government.

BTW, where are the other threads on this topic? I didn't see any, and they need to be merged if there are others.

That sounds reasonable. I also hear that you are allowed to grow up to five marijuana plants per family in certain parts of Spain. That also sounds reasonable.

Forum List

Back