Obama Drags Sasha And Malia Into Gay Marriage. They Can Be Publicly Ridiculed Now

they ONLY reason Palins girl was talk about was because she got pregnant.

She got pregnant while having a MOM who was pro abstinenace ONLY teaching.

It proved the program was a failure.

Now if one of Obamas girls gets pregnant than you can talk about that ok.

Your miserable ilk attacked Sarah Palin's Down's Syndrome child as well. Your ilk attacked Mitt Romney's children who chose not to volunteer for service in a volunteer Armed Forces. Your ilk attacked Dick Cheney's daughter, when she should have been honored by your ilk for being a Lesbian.

Meanwhile your ilk showered all kinds of praise on Cher's kid, Chastity/Chad.

Go figure!

No one attacked trig you liar.

Mitts kids are all adults you fool

same with Cheneys kids.

Now do you want to deal with what you side did to McCains adopted child?

to Chelsea Clinton?

I'm pretty positive that both his daughters aren't too concerned with what being GAY even means. This has shades of Jimmah Catah asking his daughter Amy about Foreign policy-Remember that?

Sorry. Off limits no matter IF a politician is stupid enough to drag thier young ones into an issue. You fall into thier trap.

Congratulations.

Whispering campaign - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

During the 2000 Republican presidential primary, Senator John McCain was the target of a whisper campaign implying that he had fathered a black child out of wedlock. (McCain's adopted daughter is a dark-skinned child from Bangladesh). Voters in South Carolina were reportedly asked, "Would you be more likely or less likely to vote for John McCain if you knew that he fathered an illegitimate black child?". McCain would later lose the South Carolina primary, and the nomination, to George W. Bush.

In addition, on the week of the nomination vote, dozens of radio stations were called on the same day asking talk show hosts what they thought of McCain's fathering of a black child out of wedlock

they ONLY reason Palins girl was talk about was because she got pregnant.

She got pregnant while having a MOM who was pro abstinenace ONLY teaching.

It proved the program was a failure.

Now if one of Obamas girls gets pregnant than you can talk about that ok.

Your miserable ilk attacked Sarah Palin's Down's Syndrome child as well. Your ilk attacked Mitt Romney's children who chose not to volunteer for service in a volunteer Armed Forces. Your ilk attacked Dick Cheney's daughter, when she should have been honored by your ilk for being a Lesbian.

Meanwhile your ilk showered all kinds of praise on Cher's kid, Chastity/Chad.

Go figure!

No one attacked trig you liar.

Mitts kids are all adults you fool

same with Cheneys kids.

Now do you want to deal with what you side did to McCains adopted child?

to Chelsea Clinton?

No, the left just used him to attack his mommy :eusa_hand:

Thats all... :cuckoo:

youasswipes didn't have a problem picking on the Palin children,, I'd just like to remind you of that so cry us a fucking river whydon'tchya?

Oh I guess two wrongs make a right now.

so what you're saying is you'd like to be free to do it,, and you know it's fucking wrong to do it,, but because it's wrong it shouldn't be done back to you.. is that about right you ignorant putz?

I never did any such thing. I am asking you if two wrongs make a right?

obama uses his daughters when it suits him. obama's children aren't being attacked his shameless use of them is being assailed. That and when his position is STILL under scrutiny, democrats can say it was an attack on the children.

obama uses his daughters when it suits him. obama's children aren't being attacked his shameless use of them is being assailed. That and when his position is STILL under scrutiny, democrats can say it was an attack on the children.

Thus the trap is sprung.
icon14.gif

Obama Drags Sasha And Malia Into Gay Marriage. They Can Be Publicly Ridiculed Now
Really lookin'-forward, to that, were you??

Have ALL "conservatives" been slapped-around by little-girls, when they were growing-up....prompting their extreme-dislike for all but the most-deferential of women....or, is this (more) a racist-thing, with you?

Thus the trap is sprung.
icon14.gif

I fail to see any trap. I do however see a couple of dumbass rightwingers attempting to give the rest of us a bad name in this dumbass thread.

Fact remains, they can be used by those on the left to stress a point but they remain off limits when it's close to home, unless it's to one's own advantage. Palin's children were raked over the coals and the butt of every joke by the liberal hollywood late night elite, and Chaney's daughter's sexual preference was made an issue during the second campaign, but then again, children are off limits, right? Hypocrisy, another do as I say not as I do episode courtesy of the people's party daily media?

Thus the trap is sprung.
icon14.gif

I fail to see any trap. I do however see a couple of dumbass rightwingers attempting to give the rest of us a bad name in this dumbass thread.

For reference: http://www.usmessageboard.com/5286012-post42.html

Clear?

Most of you are probably too young to remember the shit the right gave a 11 year Amy Carter for reading a book at the dinner table at a state affair.

The right NEVER stays off the kids of dem presidents.

Unless they attack them and it hurts them in return

Whos willow?

You know damn well who Palin's underage daughter Willow is. The media, Huffington Post etc, had a field day over underage Willow's post on facebook and the words 'Your so gay' was mentioned by her in response when she was being ridiculed by fellow high school students over her mothers Alaska tv show. The media made it go national.

Last edited:
You went after Amy , you went after Chelsea and have NO doubt the right will go after these two young kids.

they just dont have the morals to stay away

I won't lower myself to the lefts level of trashing kids....
I'm sure we have enough to complain about Obama himself without getting his kids involved. He was stupid to make that statement and bring his kids into it, but he's pretty good at making stupid statements all the time, so this doesn't surprise me.

The OP disagrees with you.

Thus the trap is sprung.
icon14.gif

Clear?

Are you saying the op is A liberal trying to bait us in?

And for the record I don't click on links I consider to be stupid. This one falls into that category.

Whos willow?

You know damn well who Palin's daughter Willow is. The media, Huffington Post etc, had a field day over underage Willow's post on facebook and the words 'Your so gay' was mentioned by her when she was being ridiculed by fellow high school students over her mothers Alaska tv show. The media made it go national.

do I didnt, I dont spend time memorizing palins kids names.

I have NO memmory of the shit you are talking about.

Go get some proof it happened

Most of you are probably too young to remember the shit the right gave a 11 year Amy Carter for reading a book at the dinner table at a state affair.

The right NEVER stays off the kids of dem presidents.

Unless they attack them and it hurts them in return

I voted for Carter, I loved Amy...........I don't remember what the heck you are talking about or are you making crap up again??

Name an underage republican kid who was attacked while their parents served in the white house

Clear?

Are you saying the op is A liberal trying to bait us in?

And for the record I don't click on links I consider to be stupid. This one falls into that category.

My dispute is talking about politicians young ones. It's NOT fair to them even IF a politicians brings them into it. They KNOW the response they will get from thier foes and the distraction it will cause.

It's best NOT to talk about it AT ALL and avoid the trap they've set.

Forum List

Back