Obama Drags Sasha And Malia Into Gay Marriage. They Can Be Publicly Ridiculed Now

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Obama_Exposer, May 15, 2012.

1. Obama_Exposer

Obama_Exposer Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18
    Obama has publicly brought his daughters into the public spotlight by naming both Sasha and Malia as one of his reasons that influenced him for approving gay marriage. That announcement to ABC's Robin Roberts opens the door for ridicule of his daughters in a public format this campaign season. He once said his daughters are off limits. By him dragging them into a hotly contested subject on Gay Marriage, he has greenlighted Sasha and Malia's views to be subjected to scrutiny in a mainstream format by people with public opinions. I concur with this. One example recently was Bristol Palin who formed her pubic opinion about the daughters gay marriage influence on the president. It all started when Obama stated this in a mainstream media format:

Obama's family influenced his gay marriage shift, aides say - Los Angeles Times

"There have been times where Michelle and I have been sitting around the dinner table and we're talking about their friends and their parents, and Malia and Sasha, it wouldn't dawn on them that somehow their friends' parents would be treated differently. It doesn't make sense to them and frankly, that's the kind of thing that prompts a change in perspective," Obama said.

With Obama publicly bringing Sasha and Malia into this, that gives Bristol Palin the right to form a public opinion and she does by saying:

“In this case, it would’ve been helpful for him to explain to Malia and Sasha that while her friends parents are no doubt lovely people, that’s not a reason to change thousands of years of thinking about marriage. Or that — as great as her friends may be — we know that in general kids do better growing up in a mother/father home. Ideally, fathers help shape their kids’ worldview.”

Bristol Palin rips President Obama for listening to daughters*Malia, Sasha on supporting gay marriage* - NY Daily News

Thanks to Obama, the American public can now ridicule and scrutinize Sasha and Malia's actions, ideas and lifestyle.

Last edited: May 15, 2012
  2. naturegirl

naturegirl Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +862
    I guess we could but I probably won't. I just don't have it in me to ridicule or reject a child, any child.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  3. RDD_1210

RDD_1210 Forms his own opinions

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,017
    So you're drooling now to be able to ridicule a couple of little girls who are not even or barely teenagers?

What a great day this must be for you.

So go ahead, what would you like to ridicule first? This should be good.

4. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    obama brought his neighbors in. He lives in the White House, what neighbors does he have? He will say anything if he thinks it might get him a vote. Which is why he's now losing the black vote over the gay issue.

Only obama could lose the black vote.

5. RDD_1210

RDD_1210 Forms his own opinions

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,017
    Oh and Obama-Exposer. You might want to learn how to expose a link properly.

6. Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,872
    Kids are off limits dumbass

7. Obama_Exposer

Obama_Exposer Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18
    Not when they are used in a public format for political gain as Obama did here.

8. Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,872
    Always off limits. Period

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. Obama_Exposer

Obama_Exposer Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18
    I have to disagree. They should be open to scrutiny as Palins young teenagers were back in the 08 election. Their lifestyle, morals and values should be publicly exposed. They are public figures and Obama drug them into a highly contested public national situation. It's no different than when Jimmy Carter named his daughter Amy for influencing his decision on Nuclear Proliferation in a national debate.

Obama Exposer

10. asaratis

asaratis Uppity Senior Citizen Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,525
    Obama is living in a fantasy world. He fancies himself a great leader and wise man. He is THE most narcissistic President we have had in my lifetime. ( I was born in '43)

He uses personal anecdotes sprinkled with lies and embellished truths to gain sympathy for his political stance. He is one fucked up liar!

...and speaking of getting advice from one's daughters, I think Jimmah Cottah consulted with Amy more often than we know. I've met her. She has twice the smarts of her daddy!

Last edited: May 15, 2012