Obama Drags Sasha And Malia Into Gay Marriage. They Can Be Publicly Ridiculed Now

Palins kids brought attention to themselves by getting pregnant right in the middle of a primary election.

^^^ this isn't helping you..........you are still bashing Bristol Palin. BTW, she was already pregnant when Palin accepted the VP nomination.
Hey! TM can't help it. She's a dyed-in-the-wool, unadulterated, mint-condition, fucking idiot.

Amusing but totally fucked up! Incapable of logical discussion.

She reminds me of one of those self righteous old maids that link every action of a child to the child's parents.

My guess is she has none of her own.

I have to disagree. They should be open to scrutiny as Palins young teenagers were back in the 08 election. Their lifestyle, morals and values should be publicly exposed. They are public figures and Obama drug them into a highly contested public national situation. It's no different than when Jimmy Carter named his daughter Amy for influencing his decision on Nuclear Proliferation in a national debate.

Obama Exposer

Bristol was not a young teen. And Obama himself said the Palin children should be off-limits.

Obama to Media, Politicos on Palin Pregnancy Story: ‘Back Off!’ - ABC News

At a brief press availability in Monroe, Mich., ABC News asked Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., if he had any response to Gov. Sarah Palin’s statement that her unmarried 17-year-old daughter Bristol is pregnant.

"Let me be a clear as possible: I have said before and I will repeat again, I think people’s families are off limits," Obama said, "and people’s children are especially off limits.

"This shouldn’t be part of our politics," he continued, "It has no relevance to Gov. Palin’s performance as governor, or her potential performance as a vice president.

"And so I would strongly urge people to back off these kinds of stories," he said. "You know my mother had me when she was 18, and how a family deals with issues and, you know, teenage children, that shouldn’t be the topic of our politics and I hope that anybody who is supporting me understands that’s off limits."

As the liberal attacks increased on Trig, Willow and Bristol,as the campaign went on, he sure didn't step up and put more effort into telling them to stop did he?
My goodness.....you don't think much of freedom of speech, do you? Now you want Obama to control what other people can and cannot say. :doubt:

I have to disagree. They should be open to scrutiny as Palins young teenagers were back in the 08 election. Their lifestyle, morals and values should be publicly exposed. They are public figures and Obama drug them into a highly contested public national situation. It's no different than when Jimmy Carter named his daughter Amy for influencing his decision on Nuclear Proliferation in a national debate.

Obama Exposer

Bristol was not a young teen. And Obama himself said the Palin children should be off-limits.

Obama to Media, Politicos on Palin Pregnancy Story: ‘Back Off!’ - ABC News

At a brief press availability in Monroe, Mich., ABC News asked Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., if he had any response to Gov. Sarah Palin’s statement that her unmarried 17-year-old daughter Bristol is pregnant.

"Let me be a clear as possible: I have said before and I will repeat again, I think people’s families are off limits," Obama said, "and people’s children are especially off limits.

"This shouldn’t be part of our politics," he continued, "It has no relevance to Gov. Palin’s performance as governor, or her potential performance as a vice president.

"And so I would strongly urge people to back off these kinds of stories," he said. "You know my mother had me when she was 18, and how a family deals with issues and, you know, teenage children, that shouldn’t be the topic of our politics and I hope that anybody who is supporting me understands that’s off limits."

As the liberal attacks increased on Trig, Willow and Bristol,as the campaign went on, he sure didn't step up and put more effort into telling them to stop did he?

They (everybody writing, running stories) were all adults. He didn't need to say it more than once. And then, he was busy running a country, while the mother of said children attacked him every time he drew breath so yeah. I can't really see it as being his job.

Okay. Where does the train jump the tracks. "The left does this, and it was horrible!! H*O*R*R*I*B*L*E! .... So I'm going to do it, too."

Raise your hand if that makes sense to you.

Obama has publicly brought his daughters into the public spotlight by naming both Sasha and Malia as one of his reasons that influenced him for approving gay marriage. That announcement to ABC's Robin Roberts opens the door for ridicule of his daughters in a public format this campaign season. He once said his daughters are off limits. By him dragging them into a hotly contested subject on Gay Marriage, he has greenlighted Sasha and Malia's views to be subjected to scrutiny in a mainstream format by people with public opinions. I concur with this. One example recently was Bristol Palin who formed her pubic opinion about the daughters gay marriage influence on the president. It all started when Obama stated this in a mainstream media format:

Obama's family influenced his gay marriage shift, aides say - Los Angeles Times

"There have been times where Michelle and I have been sitting around the dinner table and we're talking about their friends and their parents, and Malia and Sasha, it wouldn't dawn on them that somehow their friends' parents would be treated differently. It doesn't make sense to them and frankly, that's the kind of thing that prompts a change in perspective," Obama said.

With Obama publicly bringing Sasha and Malia into this, that gives Bristol Palin the right to form a public opinion and she does by saying:

“In this case, it would’ve been helpful for him to explain to Malia and Sasha that while her friends parents are no doubt lovely people, that’s not a reason to change thousands of years of thinking about marriage. Or that — as great as her friends may be — we know that in general kids do better growing up in a mother/father home. Ideally, fathers help shape their kids’ worldview.”

Bristol Palin rips President Obama for listening to daughters*Malia, Sasha on supporting gay marriage* - NY Daily News

Thanks to Obama, the American public can now ridicule and scrutinize Sasha and Malia's actions, ideas and lifestyle.

Creamed your panties over this, huh?

I guess we could but I probably won't. I just don't have it in me to ridicule or reject a child, any child.

Agreed. Until/unless the children grow up and enter into a political life or take a position, I believe they should remain private. Contrast to Obama's sensitivity to protecting children from political wars.......hope he sleeps well at night knowing what he did to Jack Ryan's son when Obama and Axelrod went Judge-shopping to have Ryans' divorce records unsealed.

Whos willow?

You know damn well who Palin's underage daughter Willow is. The media, Huffington Post etc, had a field day over underage Willow's post on facebook and the words 'Your so gay' was mentioned by her in response when she was being ridiculed by fellow high school students over her mothers Alaska tv show. The media made it go national.

Willow?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXsIMJxNleY&feature=relmfu]Willow (1988) (2) - YouTube[/ame]

so what you're saying is you'd like to be free to do it,, and you know it's fucking wrong to do it,, but because it's wrong it shouldn't be done back to you.. is that about right you ignorant putz?

I never did any such thing. I am asking you if two wrongs make a right?

Okay,, her'es your once in a lifetime opportunity.. Call out the liberals for attacking the Palin children.. It's never too late to apologize.. I'll wait.

Sure just link me to where it was done.

I guess we could but I probably won't. I just don't have it in me to ridicule or reject a child, any child.

hope he sleeps well at night knowing what he did to Jack Ryan's son when Obama and Axelrod went Judge-shopping to have Ryans' divorce records unsealed.
I must agree with you there. That was a despicable heinous act by Obama.

But when everything the man does, up to and including breathing, is 'despicable' and heinous' - there is no meaning to your words anymore.

Okay,, her'es your once in a lifetime opportunity.. Call out the liberals for attacking the Palin children.. It's never too late to apologize.. I'll wait.

She'll grab my Bristol thread, just watch. However, Bristol is no longer a child, and as long as she's out there acting the fool, people will be commenting on it.

Palin was NEVER voted into the white house.

vetting is not the same as having some respect for the Office and underaged kids

I wasn't speaking to you fart blossom.

She'll grab my Bristol thread, just watch. However, Bristol is no longer a child, and as long as she's out there acting the fool, people will be commenting on it.

I think everyone could agree if Malia or Sasha gets themselves knocked up people will talk about it

I think everyone could agree if Malia or Sasha gets themselves knocked up people will talk about it

Nah...Obama himself stated he didn't want them 'Punished with a Baby'.

YOU are sad TDM...seriously. And I'd URGE them to have the child if the event should come to pass...but Obama will have been voted OUT of office LONG before that event.

So...just go away. Yer an idiot.

I refuse to discuss the non-adult children of ANY politician, unless it's to tell someone else not to discuss the non-adult children of ANY politician.

well so far the conservatives are showing a lot more class than the libtureds,, cause they took free license with the Palin children. and still do.

Thinking back to all the nasty comments conservatives made about Chelsea Clinton...

Forum List

Back