Obama Drags Sasha And Malia Into Gay Marriage. They Can Be Publicly Ridiculed Now

Sure thing Exposer, under the Rovian (aka turd-blossum's way) campaign strategy, children have never been off limit. Just ask John McCain!

Not when they are used in a public format for political gain as Obama did here.

Always off limits. Period
I have to disagree. They should be open to scrutiny as Palins young teenagers were back in the 08 election. Their lifestyle, morals and values should be publicly exposed. They are public figures and Obama drug them into a highly contested public national situation. It's no different than when Jimmy Carter named his daughter Amy for influencing his decision on Nuclear Proliferation in a national debate.

Obama Exposer

So what would you like to say about them then? What are your criticisms of the Obama children? You started a thread, let's hear it.

I won't lower myself to the lefts level of trashing kids....
I'm sure we have enough to complain about Obama himself without getting his kids involved. He was stupid to make that statement and bring his kids into it, but he's pretty good at making stupid statements all the time, so this doesn't surprise me.

I refuse to discuss the non-adult children of ANY politician, unless it's to tell someone else not to discuss the non-adult children of ANY politician.

obama brought his neighbors in. He lives in the White House, what neighbors does he have? He will say anything if he thinks it might get him a vote. Which is why he's now losing the black vote over the gay issue.

Only obama could lose the black vote.
Obama could endorse pedophiles and the KKK and blacks would still vote for him. :doubt:

they ONLY reason Palins girl was talk about was because she got pregnant.

She got pregnant while having a MOM who was pro abstinenace ONLY teaching.

It proved the program was a failure.

Now if one of Obamas girls gets pregnant than you can talk about that ok.

What a goddamned hypocrite you are. A lot of mom's are pro-abstinance! A lot of their daughters get pregnant. It is HUMAN NATURE to want orgasms. You let a daughter's weakness reflect on the honesty of her parents. You are a stupid person...a REALLY stupid person.

I have to disagree, it proved the urges were too much for Bristol or whatever her damn name is.

Its worked for every one of the girls my daughters hangs out with... at least they say they are abstaining :eek: It also worked for me and my wife when we were dating :dunno:

It was wrong to drag Palins kids into the fray and it will be wrong to bring Obama's girl in as well.

Lets just leave them alone this go round M-kay? :lol:

The fact that McCain had her and Levy on a podium, in front of media, congratulating them for doing the right thing and planning to get married, sort of set the tone for that. The fact that Palin bragged about teaching her kids abstinence only didn't hurt.

But if the right wants to feel entitled to attack the Obama children, let them. What are they going to say? Malia colored outside of the lines in her coloring book?

OE: This post neg repped by WillowTree.

Last edited:

Your miserable ilk attacked Sarah Palin's Down's Syndrome child as well. Your ilk attacked Mitt Romney's children who chose not to volunteer for service in a volunteer Armed Forces. Your ilk attacked Dick Cheney's daughter, when she should have been honored by your ilk for being a Lesbian.

Meanwhile your ilk showered all kinds of praise on Cher's kid, Chastity/Chad.

Go figure!

I am a sick and twisted Romney supporter that is going to attack Obama children in a couple of lines later.

So why are you still reading this? Is it not like a train wreck? You just can't take your eyes away from the great disaster that is unfolding can you? Alot of humans can't, but yet dread and curiousity keep you focused and wondering on the sidelines. NOW HERE IT COMES--THE GREAT ATTACK ON TWO LITTLE KIDS THAT CAN'T POSSIBLY DEFEND THEMSELVES! HA HA HA HA HA HA!

So--which one of Obama kids is gay? Sasha, or Malia? OR is it both of them?

So what's the "excuse" for Willow and Trig?? Are you suggesting they were fair game since Bristol got pregnant?

Great point. I just brought that up to another liberal poster who riduculed Bristol about pregnancy at another political forum board. So far, he is silent and wont respond.

Whos willow?

I do recall people saying Palin didnt look pregnant before trigs birth.

I dont think it amounted to much like you claim

what about the very young one you despicable democrats thought got balled by some damn sports figure.. laughed yer frickn asses off. so you fail try again asswipe.

So you're drooling now to be able to ridicule a couple of little girls who are not even or barely teenagers?

What a great day this must be for you.

So go ahead, what would you like to ridicule first? This should be good.

youasswipes didn't have a problem picking on the Palin children,, I'd just like to remind you of that so cry us a fucking river whydon'tchya?

Oh I guess two wrongs make a right now.

so what you're saying is you'd like to be free to do it,, and you know it's fucking wrong to do it,, but because it's wrong it shouldn't be done back to you.. is that about right you ignorant putz?

After going through wiki, I bet it is Sasha. She was born a gemini and probably have a dual sexual identity.

obama brought his neighbors in. He lives in the White House, what neighbors does he have? He will say anything if he thinks it might get him a vote. Which is why he's now losing the black vote over the gay issue.

Only obama could lose the black vote.
Obama could endorse pedophiles and the KKK and blacks would still vote for him. :doubt:

Obama would endorse pedophiles, murderers, child killers, embezzlers, traitors, Nazis and Communists to get their vote.

Like the Million Dollar Man of professional wrestling, Ted Debiasi said: Everyone has a price.

I refuse to discuss the non-adult children of ANY politician, unless it's to tell someone else not to discuss the non-adult children of ANY politician.

well so far the conservatives are showing a lot more class than the libtureds,, cause they took free license with the Palin children. and still do.

Forum List

Back