LA gangster who shot and paralyzed a 16-year-old girl now works for California's Department of Public Safety after Gavin Newsom slashed his 162 year

Well that's science, 1 of 330,000,000 people. :auiqs.jpg:
Same science you tried to use after I posted the statistical facts.

Red states tend to have higher obesity rates.

It doesn't how many meth heads you make up. It doesn't matter you saw a few 300-400 pounders.

Gang banger for public safety. Sounds like the Insanity of Cali.

Next will be arsonist for fire chiefs

Yeah, that's it. Create a narrative to protect yourself from confronting that red states have more obesity then blue states.

Gotta keep the cult pure.
Folks, this is all you need to know about the moron board Dimtards……..this thread is aboit Dimtard Gov. Gavin Hairgel celebrating a gang thug and this clown wants to talk about the weight of people in different states.

Absolutely no ability to discuss a topic. None.

Folks, this is all you need to know about the moron board Dimtards……..this thread is aboit Dimtard Gov. Gavin Hairgel celebrating a gang thug and this clown wants to talk about the weight of people in different states.

Absolutely no ability to discuss a topic. None.
Guess you missed the context that started this.

Another drive by troll failure by Nostra.

Guess you missed the context that started this.

Another drive by troll failure by Nostra.
Try to explain your “context” that got you from Gov. Brylcream and his gang banging buddy to the weight of folks.

This should be a hoot.

That sounds like WA and OR.

Ahhh, and of course you aren't making this up as you go along. Lol.

Link please?

You have me at a disadvantage. You seem to have your finger on the pulse of what people are talking about. Good job. :rolleyes:

You first, hammer. and not raw data crap that can be stringed to match whatever you feel like.

All the news about crime being a problem come from the Soros DA locales.

They admit they are trying "new" shit, which is the old "the criminal is the real victim" shit.

You first, hammer. and not raw data crap that can be stringed to match whatever you feel like.

All the news about crime being a problem come from the Soros DA locales.

They admit they are trying "new" shit, which is the old "the criminal is the real victim" shit.
I have already linked proof of my claims.

Your turn.

lol what 'dodge' is that? I posted govt. stats, you ran away and just keep sniveling about something or other, loser.
I addressed those "stats" in post 18.

If you want to break crime down by race feel free, but it won't change the fact that red states tend to have higher murder rates, higher obesity and lower education.

What is the main reason for prison terms?
There a few reasons hard to say one is the main…1) to protect the public 2)to punish 3) rehabilitation

The demafacist in Cali obviously think someone willing to shoot an paralyze a kid, should be free and in charge of public safety

Forum List

Back