Obama does nothing against ISIS…

"Obama does nothing against ISIS…"

This is a lie.

The president is doing exactly what is needed to be done, most importantly, not sending conventional American ground forces to needlessly die in the consequence of GWB's failed, illegal war.

Moreover, it is not the president's 'responsibility' to 'do something' about the self-proclaimed 'Islamic state,' that responsibility belongs to Iraq. If Iraq has any hope of becoming a stable, secure country, the people of Iraq must defend their country themselves.

What failed Iraq war? Mission objectives were all completed

I liked when the USA built the 'highway of death' on highway 80 when the Iraqi army was retreating from 'kuwait' back to 'iraq' Brian . Course that was just a battle on a retreating army but it was impressive . And when the USA initially invaded 'iraq' , well that was pretty good . But look , I have no argument , will just have to wait for the next 'CIC' that has some balls and does a good surge back into the middle east plus gives out good ' roe' to American soldiers .

I hate America too...

and from what I HEAR on telly many of mrobamas pinprick bombings don't happen because the planes don't actually bomb . They hold their payload and return to base because they don't receive the order to bomb for one reason or the other . Course , once again , its the 'cic' and his poor 'roe' .

President Obama keeps killing ISIS and heads a more than 60 country coalition killing them.

Tomorrow, the RWs will be bitching because Obama kills too many terrorists.

i think that if that happens democrats will complain that republicans are using their playbook.

hey , that highway of death is darn impressive 'Superdem' !!

I thought it was to but it didn't go far enough. We should have captured Kuwait an annex it as the 51st state. I think that if that happened it would be the only time during that period in which the left would have protested one country occupying another. I hate America....

and from what I HEAR on telly many of mrobamas pinprick bombings don't happen because the planes don't actually bomb . They hold their payload and return to base because they don't receive the order to bomb for one reason or the other . Course , once again , its the 'cic' and his poor 'roe' .
During WWII Americans bombed during the day in Germany and the British at night. Each Air Force would send 400-500 planes on a raid. Both forces would drop about 500 tons of ordnance a day on German targets. The Obama Air Force doesn't do that.

Republicans helped create Isis. They protected Bin Laden, why not Isis?

No matter what the threat or the crisis, the Left's solution in all cases is to blame the Republicans, not let the crisis go to waste, and then blame the Republicans more.

You people are incapable of providing solutions

ISIS shouldn't be any of our business, and wouldn't be if we quit meddling.

Yes, because as we all know from history...pretending that bad people don't exist...makes them go away!

Just how naive are you, Carbineer? There are people coming who want to cut off your head with a knife just because you don't go to the right church. What part of that concept don't you GET!

Is ISIS after the Chinese? Is ISIS after the Brazilians? Is ISIS after the Russians? Is ISIS after the South Africans?

That's an idiotic premise, Carbineer! ISIS can't attack everywhere at the same time but the West is obviously their primary target at the moment. Will they be satisfied defeating the West and let the rest of the world alone? That's highly doubtful since they've been very forthcoming about what their intentions are. They want to rid the world of "non-believers". So that means if they are successful against the West then they will indeed eventually go after the Chinese...the Brazilians...and the South Americans! Russia is already dealing with Islamic terrorists.

This isn't a problem that will go away if you ignore it. I'm sorry but these AREN'T those kind of people!

Yeah , Hossfly , bombing was done in earnest in Germany and the war was won . Same with Japan . This 'cic' doesn't want to win this war . Hell , what do they do , 10 bombing missions a week , just enough to keep the ignorant enthralled and bubbly as they claim that 'mrobama' is doing some bombing !!

Last edited:

Yes, because as we all know from history...pretending that bad people don't exist...makes them go away!

Just how naive are you, Carbineer? There are people coming who want to cut off your head with a knife just because you don't go to the right church. What part of that concept don't you GET!

Is ISIS after the Chinese? Is ISIS after the Brazilians? Is ISIS after the Russians? Is ISIS after the South Africans?

That's an idiotic premise, Carbineer! ISIS can't attack everywhere at the same time but the West is obviously their primary target at the moment. Will they be satisfied defeating the West and let the rest of the world alone? That's highly doubtful since they've been very forthcoming about what their intentions are. They want to rid the world of "non-believers". So that means if they are successful against the West then they will indeed eventually go after the Chinese...the Brazilians...and the South Americans! Russia is already dealing with Islamic terrorists.

This isn't a problem that will go away if you ignore it. I'm sorry but these AREN'T those kind of people!
You are not very good at pretending, Oldstyle. Give it a rest.

Obama has a strategy for ISIS. It is the same strategy he uses for everything else: Do as alittle as possible to maintain political standing and if things go bad blame it on someone else or pretend it isnt happening.

I'm "pretending" that Al Queda and ISIS won't be satisfied until they rid the world of "non-believers"? :cuckoo: Dude, it's not like they're keeping their intentions SECRET!

I'm "pretending" that Al Queda and ISIS won't be satisfied until they rid the world of "non-believers"? :cuckoo: Dude, it's not like they're keeping their intentions SECRET!

Oh...man....Oldstyle is really Dick Cheney....who could have ever guessed?

You sure had us fooled.

You sure had us fooled.

Well, it looks like someone is out to give R-Derp a run for his money for dumbest post of the day!

You sure had us fooled.

Well, it looks like someone is out to give R-Derp a run for his money for dumbest post of the day!

Is this a three way race?

Forum List

Back