Obama does nothing against ISIS…

Yes, because as we all know from history...pretending that bad people don't exist...makes them go away!

Just how naive are you, Carbineer? There are people coming who want to cut off your head with a knife just because you don't go to the right church. What part of that concept don't you GET!

Is ISIS after the Chinese? Is ISIS after the Brazilians? Is ISIS after the Russians? Is ISIS after the South Africans?
Yes to ALL of the above PLUS you can add Norway/Sweden/Germany and Canada where IF you recall there was a shoot out IN their capital building VERY recent.

lol then let's leave Iraq .
Do you think we should leave New York where they killed people?
Do you think we should leave Boston where they killed People?
How fucking stupid! We catch and punish bad guys, you fool, not invade countries, if we wish to be successful.
NO stupid you kill them. That way dealing with them is over.

iran.jpg

Attachments

• iran.jpg
    iran.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 51
  • iran.jpg
    iran.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 57
ISIS shouldn't be any of our business, and wouldn't be if we quit meddling.

Yes, because as we all know from history...pretending that bad people don't exist...makes them go away!

Just how naive are you, Carbineer? There are people coming who want to cut off your head with a knife just because you don't go to the right church. What part of that concept don't you GET!
Omamba has spawned a whole host of wannabe community organizers. They want us to be nice to ISIS and other assorted headchopperoffers.
And they don't care how many of us get killed while they try.

if we go back to kill and destroy everything will be fine Gentlemen , Problem with fighting current battles and wars is a wussie [or worse] 'cic' . Yep , this gen and the next generations of hip hoppin mrobama ilk and supporters are going to have an interesting time in the near future .

Is ISIS after the Chinese? Is ISIS after the Brazilians? Is ISIS after the Russians? Is ISIS after the South Africans?
Yes to ALL of the above PLUS you can add Norway/Sweden/Germany and Canada where IF you recall there was a shoot out IN their capital building VERY recent.

lol then let's leave Iraq .
Do you think we should leave New York where they killed people?
Do you think we should leave Boston where they killed People?
How fucking stupid! We catch and punish bad guys, you fool, not invade countries, if we wish to be successful.
NO stupid you kill them. That way dealing with them is over.
Fly your gryocopter to the Capitol with your demands then. :lol:

if we go back to kill and destroy everything will be fine Gentlemen , Problem with fighting current battlesand wars is a wussie 'cic' . Yep , this gen and the next generations of hip hoppin mrobama ilk and supporters are going to have an interesting time in the near future .

The mess will be made bigger. Have you learned nothing?

President Obama keeps killing ISIS and heads a more than 60 country coalition killing them.

Tomorrow, the RWs will be bitching because Obama kills too many terrorists.

like I said , wusse or worse 'cic' and his supporters Brian , watch the news , see whats coming your way .

Or other terrorist threats overseas, at least according to many posters here seem to believe. Then there is the praise that Obama receives from the left because he is not a warmonger and we are not at ‘war’ – the thread commending Obama on this pushed me over the edge.

I have to wonder – how many bombs do the posters think are dropped by our military forces? How long do you think it takes to drop, say, 100 warheads on targets throughout the Middle East?

A day? A week? A month? A year?

I am genuinely interested in what the posters here believe actually goes on in our overseas military operations on both sides of the isle.

Finally, do you believe the media reports accurate information about the AOR or reports a significant amount of the targets we hit?
The iraqi army won't fight isis. Fuck it let them have ramadi and Baghdad. We broke it now we own it you dummies.

its like no one thinks ahead yet they can see whats going on just by watching the silly news programs and doing some reading , see the foreign press . You peaceniks , progressives or whatever you are are amazing .

"its like no one thinks ahead yet"

yes, an excellent description of the Bushies and the neo-cons

well Jake , its like you progs think that you can just pull into your shell , not going to work imo . Course , I'll be watching to see what happens .

its like no one thinks ahead yet they can see whats going on just by watching the silly news programs and doing some reading , see the foreign press . You peaceniks , progressives or whatever you are are amazing .

Name some success stories from wars in the middle east.

Or other terrorist threats overseas, at least according to many posters here seem to believe. Then there is the praise that Obama receives from the left because he is not a warmonger and we are not at ‘war’ – the thread commending Obama on this pushed me over the edge.

I have to wonder – how many bombs do the posters think are dropped by our military forces? How long do you think it takes to drop, say, 100 warheads on targets throughout the Middle East?

A day? A week? A month? A year?

I am genuinely interested in what the posters here believe actually goes on in our overseas military operations on both sides of the isle.

Finally, do you believe the media reports accurate information about the AOR or reports a significant amount of the targets we hit?

Obama created Isis. Don't you know our government constantly backs one bad guy in order to kill another. More than likely Isis is one of our own creations which is why nothing is being done about them.

well Jake , its like you progs think that you can just pull into your shell , not going to work imo . Course , I'll be watching to see what happens .
Only you talked about pulling into a shell; no reasonable person suggested such a thing.

I liked when the USA built the 'highway of death' on highway 80 when the Iraqi army was retreating from 'kuwait' back to 'iraq' Brian . Course that was just a battle on a retreating army but it was impressive . And when the USA initially invaded 'iraq' , well that was pretty good . But look , I have no argument , will just have to wait for the next 'CIC' that has some balls and does a good surge back into the middle east plus gives out good ' roe' to American soldiers .

drop a hundred bombs , he11 , depends on the payload of the plane I suppose . Look at that 'highway of death' I imagine that thousands of tons of ordnance of one type or the other was dumped on that retreating Iraqi army over the course of a day or 2 Superdem .

Forum List

Back