Obama Creates an Education Office for Blacks...Discrimination Much???

By your definition some guy Obama would be racist against blacks. I can't wait to see your outrage on display. Oh wait, racism against blacks is ok. Whites not so much.

Maybe he is. Maybe he sees himself as the exception and not the rule? Definitely not accusing him of that.

I've always thought that all these policies like affirmative action which essentially create an uneven playing ground were inherently a little racist. Imagine a father playing basketball with his son: he'll often put forth 25% effort, let his son dribble past him and give him an open layup under the guise that they're actually competing to try to win. In reality, the much more physically mature and superior father is creating a situation by where his son can compete. It feels like that when the "superiors" in government pass down an edict that basically deems those being helped as inferior in some way and therefore requiring this adjustment to the system in order to compete.

I won't deny that some people are racist and some people in a position of power are racist. But, i would bet a large majority aren't. And if you're running a business and looking for good people to work for you (speaking specifically about affirmative action here), you want the best you can find regardless of their skin color. If indeed black, latinos, jews, etc. are all intellectual and physical equals on the whole then why do we "need" affirmative action (in the minds of some)? If black children aren't inherently dumber than latino children, white children, indian children, chinese children, then why do they need special privilege when it comes to education?

Edit to add: the other thought is that Obama is simply racist against whites so he's showing favoritism here. The most concerning thing about all this regardless of which group he's helping is that he's using an executive order to do it. Why can't this go through congress and get unilateral approval if it's so necessary and benevolent?

Funny, you guys get super upset at perceived racism against whites then run around assuring everyone that racism against blacks doesnt exist or is imagined.

It does, in pockets, just like racism against whites. You can't seriously expect anyone to believe that Jesse Jackson isn't at least a little bit racist. You also seriously can't expect to believe that a nation that elected a black president is wildly racist.

Last edited:
It's not racism.

Jesus, you guys need to read up on words before you use them.

Racism to most people is treating people differently based on their race. That is exactly what this is. Please tell us why we should have a department of education exclusively for black children?

Most people should open up a dictionary. Groupthink is not an excuse for ignorance

No. Co-opting words for political activism doesn't change what the word truly means. For example, gay still means happy.

Obama creating African-American education office

Why an African American Education Office? The Department of Education was just for whites? Were they ignoring the the black population? I don’t recall the Department of Education being called the White Department of Education. That would be discriminatory, just as the African American Education office certainly is!

This is supposed to be for ill prepared blacks to become better prepared for future education? Is the a dilemna only peculiar to blacks? There are disadvantaged whites and other minorities around as well! The Department of Education cannot meet their needs and should we have a White Education office, a Hispanic Education Office? An Asian Education Office?

The president's COLOR is really showing! Or is he shoring up a voting base?

News from The Associated Press

It's just another way to divide the country. Also, how does a president create something without congressional approval?

We should be emailing our Congress people!

Emails are easily ignored. Phone calls are far more effective.

Do we have a special department to help asian-americans in school?? Hell no, they do just fine on their own. Why is it blacks can never get ahead?. Answer - they are mentally inferior and obozo is admitting that.

Do we have a special department to help asian-americans in school?? Hell no, they do just fine on their own. Why is it blacks can never get ahead?. Answer - they are mentally inferior and obozo is admitting that.

Allen West is mentally inferior? Condoleeza Rice is mentally is intelectually inferior? Hardly. It takes hard work for anyone to excel and some people do and some don't. We need good parents, teachers and role models. Not lowering the bar and affirmative action type of programs.

Why an African American Education Office? The Department of Education was just for whites? Were they ignoring the the black population? I don’t recall the Department of Education being called the White Department of Education. That would be discriminatory, just as the African American Education office certainly is!

This is supposed to be for ill prepared blacks to become better prepared for future education? Is the a dilemna only peculiar to blacks? There are disadvantaged whites and other minorities around as well! The Department of Education cannot meet their needs and should we have a White Education office, a Hispanic Education Office? An Asian Education Office?

The president's COLOR is really showing! Or is he shoring up a voting base?

News from The Associated Press

Black people should be insulted by this. They should be insulted by affirmative action and all this other crap too. The left have basically told the black people "You're so ignorant that we have to do this for you to help get you ahead". It's an insult and some black folks are so blinded by ideology that they don't even see it.

Then you get the clowns like 'Closed Caption' that enjoy being kept on the plantation by the Democrats.

Thank you sir! May I have another!?

f8b55140c3778d75a167edd9db2c486c1309718330.gif

Last edited:
By your definition some guy Obama would be racist against blacks. I can't wait to see your outrage on display. Oh wait, racism against blacks is ok. Whites not so much.

Funny, you guys get super upset at perceived racism against whites then run around assuring everyone that racism against blacks doesnt exist or is imagined.

When/Where has Obama created a brand new government bureaucracy geared ONLY to whites?

He doesnt have too...by the definition and the explanation from Some Guy Obama must believe that blacks are inferior to whites. Hence, he is racist against blacks. You dont like definitions, take it up with Webster

He doesnt have too...by the definition and the explanation from Some Guy Obama must believe that blacks are inferior to whites. Hence, he is racist against blacks. You dont like definitions, take it up with Webster

Where did anyone accuse Obama of believing that. It's just a perspective.

Someone's not capable of having an intelligent conversation, I see.

Edit to add: for the record, I don't think Obama is some incredible racist. I think he might hold a little resentment toward white people but probably not since he's half white, basically. This move is all about pandering to the black community.

Last edited:

Maybe he is. Maybe he sees himself as the exception and not the rule? Definitely not accusing him of that.

I've always thought that all these policies like affirmative action which essentially create an uneven playing ground were inherently a little racist. Imagine a father playing basketball with his son: he'll often put forth 25% effort, let his son dribble past him and give him an open layup under the guise that they're actually competing to try to win. In reality, the much more physically mature and superior father is creating a situation by where his son can compete. It feels like that when the "superiors" in government pass down an edict that basically deems those being helped as inferior in some way and therefore requiring this adjustment to the system in order to compete.

I won't deny that some people are racist and some people in a position of power are racist. But, i would bet a large majority aren't. And if you're running a business and looking for good people to work for you (speaking specifically about affirmative action here), you want the best you can find regardless of their skin color. If indeed black, latinos, jews, etc. are all intellectual and physical equals on the whole then why do we "need" affirmative action (in the minds of some)? If black children aren't inherently dumber than latino children, white children, indian children, chinese children, then why do they need special privilege when it comes to education?

Edit to add: the other thought is that Obama is simply racist against whites so he's showing favoritism here. The most concerning thing about all this regardless of which group he's helping is that he's using an executive order to do it. Why can't this go through congress and get unilateral approval if it's so necessary and benevolent?

It does, in pockets, just like racism against whites. You can't seriously expect anyone to believe that Jesse Jackson isn't at least a little bit racist. You also seriously can't expect to believe that a nation that elected a black president is wildly racist.

Uneven playing field? Oh, blacks have the upper hand now, eh? Let me hear you say it. Because right now you are bullshitting yourself, not me buddy

Racism to most people is treating people differently based on their race. That is exactly what this is. Please tell us why we should have a department of education exclusively for black children?

Most people should open up a dictionary. Groupthink is not an excuse for ignorance

No. Co-opting words for political activism doesn't change what the word truly means. For example, gay still means happy.

And your point is...?

^^See, here is the definition of racism. Take note

Let's say that is one possibility. I don't know it to be a fact and I won't reject the possibility. But considering that all Blacks don't seem to be mentally inferior and some Blacks are clearly mentally superior to some Whites, are you willing to consider the possibility that generations of slavery followed by generations of Jim Crow segregation might have something to do with apparent mental inferiority of American Blacks who descended from those circumstantially mangled genes?

And please don't denounce me as a race-pandering Liberal because that could not be farther from the facts. I will agree that there are distinct differences in the fundamental cultural makeup of negroes and caucasians but I'm not convinced that the difference is rooted in mental inferiority.

:lol: You cant even bring yourself to say it :lol:

Say what?

That blacks now have the upper hand...All the cries of uneven playing field refuses to acknowledge that the playing field was uneven to begin with. Nooooo, it was even until affirmative action came along.

Not one of you guys believe that for a second.

Affirmative Action had it's time a place a long time ago. It certainly went too far. That was evidenced by Kagan's decision to throw out a fireman's promotion tests when all but one African American failed the test. She ruled to promote all of the firemaen regardless of scores.

She obviously was overruled upon review, but what does that say to all of the public?

1. Expertise doesn't matter when promotions are made in a job requiring safety knowledge.

2. Blacks cannot perform equal to whites, so they have to be "given" promotions regardless of potential and qualifications

3. The safety of the public be damned.

4. For the one black who studied hard and long for the test it was a slap in the face and most likely won't work for promotions in the future, but just wait for promotions to be "given" to him in the future.

Why an African American Education Office?

The answer doesn't even matter to you. Its in the 3rd paragraph of the executive order. If you can't read three paragraphs then I don't have the time to explain anything to you.

Last edited:
Price of Papa Obama's Discriminatory New Education Incentive Program- untold millions

Price of misspelling on Facebook page promoting this new program - priceless

whitehouse27n-1-web.jpg

Indeed,
symbolic of everything Papa Obama touches turns into shit

The liberal "midas touch"
:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Price of Papa Obama's Discriminatory New Education Incentive Program- untold millions

Price of misspelling on Facebook page promoting this new program - priceless

whitehouse27n-1-web.jpg

The Department shall provide funding and administrative support for the Initiative and the Working Group, to the extent permitted by law and within existing appropriations
Executive Order -- White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for African Americans | The White House

Forum List

Back