Obama Creates an Education Office for Blacks...Discrimination Much???

Obama creating African-American education office

Why an African American Education Office?

The answer doesn't even matter to you. Its in the 3rd paragraph of the executive order. If you can't read three paragraphs then I don't have the time to explain anything to you.

Does the third paragraph make it open to all races? If not, I don't want to hear about it. It shouldn't be about one race.

Why an African American Education Office?

The answer doesn't even matter to you. Its in the 3rd paragraph of the executive order. If you can't read three paragraphs then I don't have the time to explain anything to you.

Does the third paragraph make it open to all races? If not, I don't want to hear about it. It shouldn't be about one race.

You're the one who asked the question, and now you don't want to read the answer?
Sounds to me like you just started this thread to whine and bitch.

Pandering to the black vote this early in the election
means Papa Obama is very worried about this election

You are right about this! He's given illegals amnesty, food stamps to every breathing entity he can find and now African Americans a watered down curriculum to pass highschool (most likely). How else can he destroy America with his mighty pen?

You're the one who asked the question, and now you don't want to read the answer?

I read the third paragraph and it sounds like whining where African Americans are not taking responsibility for their own future. Talk about whining! Now you go read it!

I read the third paragraph and it spounds like whining where African Americans are not taking responsibility for their own future. Talk about whining! Now you go read it!

The only one whining here is you.

The third paragraph:

However, substantial obstacles to equal educational opportunity still remain in America's educational system. African Americans lack equal access to highly effective teachers and principals, safe schools, and challenging college-preparatory classes, and they disproportionately experience school discipline and referrals to special education. African American student achievement not only lags behind that of their domestic peers by an average of two grade levels, but also behind students in almost every other developed nation. Over a third of African American students do not graduate from high school on time with a regular high school diploma, and only four percent of African American high school graduates interested in college are college-ready across a range of subjects. An even greater number of African American males do not graduate with a regular high school diploma, and African American males also experience disparate rates of incarceration.

It sounds like like someone isn't studying, doesn't it? Sounds like they don't try. Sounds like they have to take some responsibility for their own actions somewhere along the line.

No number of programs are going to help someone who is determined to get something for nothing.

We have Title I that helps disadvantaged youth in school. Why aren't they taking advantage of that? Why aren't the parents taking responsibility for their own kids?

This is how you keep them poor and stupid, and vote democrat. Crappy run public schools, no vouchers for them to attend good schools, and now we'll divide the country even more by race. Excellent job on that! While assimilate them to speak English properly, learn how to dress appropriately....you know things whitey does oh and asians, oh and Indians, you know groups that actually succeed, hell even muslims do well with this criteria

This is how you keep them poor and stupid, and vote democrat. Crappy run public schools, no vouchers for them to attend good schools, and now we'll divide the country even more by race. Excellent job on that! While assimilate them to speak English properly, learn how to dress appropriately....you know things whitey does oh and asians, oh and Indians, you know groups that actually succeed, hell even muslims do well with this criteria

Black people already speak English.

Lord you're stupid.

Why an African American Education Office? The Department of Education was just for whites? Were they ignoring the the black population? I don’t recall the Department of Education being called the White Department of Education. That would be discriminatory, just as the African American Education office certainly is!

This is supposed to be for ill prepared blacks to become better prepared for future education? Is the a dilemna only peculiar to blacks? There are disadvantaged whites and other minorities around as well! The Department of Education cannot meet their needs and should we have a White Education office, a Hispanic Education Office? An Asian Education Office?

The president's COLOR is really showing! Or is he shoring up a voting base?

News from The Associated Press

It's lack of leadership.

He can't baffle blacks with his brilliance so he needs to bribe them with bullshit.

But it's a brilliant set up. anyone that comes out against this racist set up will be publicly marked a racist.

Dems should be embarrassed by this, but we all know they won't be.

Black people already speak English.

Lord you're stupid.

Then why is "ebonics" a language class that's tought in high school?

Again, Obama is pushing kids to go to college when college is not the answer for all students. We need skilled workers who can work with their hands and their brains. If he keeps pushing academia to those who are not on that path, those students who could find a professional trade are not going to find their way.

Give kids some avenues they have an aptitude for. College is not for everyone. Black, white, Asian, Hispanic. A small percentage are college material and Obama is pushing something that is going in the wrong direction for most.

Why does Obama put blacks above the rest of disadvantaged youth?

'Cause he's doing what he does best, pandering for votes from very specific blocs. News lately was that he has been taking the black vote for granted while he pandered to every liberal fringe group out there. He had to do something, toss the blacks some kind of bone. It doesn't do them credit as a group that they appear to lap shit like this up.

Cmon cons let me hear you say it was a level playing field before affirmative action. Go head. Lol!

Or let me hear you say now blacks have the upper hand.

If you can't say either of these, you're whining for nothing.

Forum List

Back