Obama, blacks and gays and hypocrisy

The DADT was a repeal. You can not really include that.

The dream act is for ALL illegal children....of ALL nationalities.

What kind of initiative would you deem as appropriate?

The Dream Act is going to affect mostly Latinos even though the law was written for all nationalities. DADT was specifically for gays and as for Jews there are too many favorable things for them and blacks? the first time any black asks for anything the black is scolded and immediately attacked for wanting something special, other nationalities and groups can freely push their agenda and issues without much opposition.

I'd like to remind you of

NAACP
BET
JET
Ebony
And any number of black colleges.

Now you are just whining.

Please list any business, or scholorship or school that is allowed to not allow any one else in or not allowed to help others or is allowed to specifically cater to one single race.

Well....

Us Jews...we got our Hebrew Schools.

Pretty good, Two Thumbs. Helped my cousin move across country to a new job. How've you been doing?

Better than you! I didn't have to move anyone and none of the storms hit me in the Lehigh Valley :razz:

Ahhh...the Lehigh Valley...Bethlehem...Muhlenberg...lehigh....farmland....honesty and integrity....Sesame Place!

What the Hell is going on!

Me, you, Righteious, Goldkatt, Newby(?) and 2 others, live in PA, and all but Newby live in the east, and I swear to gawd we all live north of Philly.

The Dream Act is going to affect mostly Latinos even though the law was written for all nationalities. DADT was specifically for gays and as for Jews there are too many favorable things for them and blacks? the first time any black asks for anything the black is scolded and immediately attacked for wanting something special, other nationalities and groups can freely push their agenda and issues without much opposition.

NAACP
BET
JET
Ebony

Please list any business, or scholorship or school that is allowed to not allow any one else in or not allowed to help others or is allowed to specifically cater to one single race.

Well....

Is it only Jews?

b/c ND and BC are catholic schools,and you don't have to be catholic, or Irish for ND.

Excuse me...I am Jewsih and an American.
I am not Israeli.
Jewish does not imply Isreali.

And as a side note....maybe if the World understood the plight of the Palestinians when they were first tossed off their land, the Palestinians would not have had to resort to violence.
I deplore their viloent tactics.....but maybe peopel should have listened 50 years ago?

I take offense to the approach of your most recent post.

So tell me...what special stuff do I get as Jew?

I wanna know which sleeper cell Palestinian wannabe bomber radicalized this dude.:lol:

None.
I just simply look at the facts.
I watched how Israelis got violent when they were kicked off the west bank buy their OWN government.
Think about it. How would you react if Cuba came in and said "we are taking this country over and you must move out to the desert"
And the rest of the world watched idly by as it happened.
Would you not fight back?
Dont get me wrong...Arafat was a trouble maker that capitalized on the situation...but the bottom line....when did people start to listen? When they got violent.

Agreed. That was wrong, disgusting, and tragic.

A Jewish Marine huh? That's new to me, cool. Mad props.

I wanna know which sleeper cell Palestinian wannabe bomber radicalized this dude.:lol:

None.
I watched how Israelis got violent when they were kicked off the west bank buy their OWN government.
Think about it. How would you react if Cuba came in and said "we are taking this country over and you must move out to the desert"
Dont get me wrong...Arafat was a trouble maker that capitalized on the situation...but the bottom line....when did people start to listen? When they got violent.

Gets better.
A Jewish Marine that played football in high school.
My kids get a kick out of it when my mom refers to me as the rogue jew from the day I was born.

NAACP
BET
JET
Ebony

Well....

Is it only Jews?

b/c ND and BC are catholic schools,and you don't have to be catholic, or Irish for ND.

Well..anyone can attend...but most insist that you are a memeber of the congregation....and that tends to be expensive and not something to pay for "just for hebrew school"

Excuse me...I am Jewsih and an American.
I am not Israeli.
Jewish does not imply Isreali.

And as a side note....maybe if the World understood the plight of the Palestinians when they were first tossed off their land, the Palestinians would not have had to resort to violence.
I deplore their viloent tactics.....but maybe peopel should have listened 50 years ago?

I take offense to the approach of your most recent post.

I haven't met to many Jews who don't support Israel and Zionism.

I support Israel as an American ally. Just as I support England.

Exactly how many Jews have you met where you discussed their sentiments about Israel...not as our ally, but a special consideration thast warrants special stuffs?

And yes..the word "stuffs" was sarcasm...to make my point.

You really angered me Bass. Not sure why. But you did.

I'm against those specific Jews who support Zionism and Israel and view any criticism of Jews and Israel as "anti-Semitism." I do not believe the US should be an ally of Israel any more than the US claiming Pakistan and Saudi Arabia as allies, those hijackers who flew planes into the WTC would not have done it if not for our favoritism support of Israel.

I haven't met to many Jews who don't support Israel and Zionism.

I support Israel as an American ally. Just as I support England.

Exactly how many Jews have you met where you discussed their sentiments about Israel...not as our ally, but a special consideration thast warrants special stuffs?

And yes..the word "stuffs" was sarcasm...to make my point.

You really angered me Bass. Not sure why. But you did.

I'm against those specific Jews who support Zionism and Israel and view any criticism of Jews and Israel as "anti-Semitism." I do not believe the US should be an ally of Israel any more than the US claiming Pakistan and Saudi Arabia as allies, those hijackers who flew planes into the WTC would not have done it if not for our favoritism support of Israel.

Excuse me Bass but I sense a double standard here.

Sure, there are some Jews that cry out anti semetism when they are criticized, but most I know, do not.
Likewise, there are some blacks that cry out racism when they are crticized, but most I know dont.

But on the same note, if a Jew is a victim of something becuase he/she is Jewsih, they have the right to cry out anti semitism just as the same would hold true for someone who is Black.

And I disagree with your sentiments. I do not believe in being a follower. I do not believe in "not being an ally with a country out of frear that other countries may get pissed off with us if we are."

Truth be told...the Israelis did not choose to go there. It was the world that told them to go there. It was the world that helped them settle and the world that helped them push away the palestinians. I appreciate Israel as an ally and just wish our government would be a little more understanding fo the plight of the Palestinians.

As for Pakistan. We need as many allies in the region as possible. Case closed on that one.

None.

Gets better.
My kids get a kick out of it when my mom refers to me as the rogue jew from the day I was born.

Filthy lying JEW!

Everyone knows jews can only play baseball!
And I bet you were a Yeoman in the Marines too.

hehehe

I brought some water from the river Jordan to a life long freind of my Dads. Put it in a coke bottle that was written in all that filthy Jew lingo.

Gets better.

Filthy lying JEW!

Everyone knows jews can only play baseball!
And I bet you were a Yeoman in the Marines too.

hehehe

I brought some water from the river Jordan to a life long freind of my Dads. Put it in a coke bottle that was written in all that filthy Jew lingo.

Actually, the Jews once dominated Basketball. But that was becuase court time was free.

None.

Gets better.

LOL lemme see if I can 1 up ya.

Till I was 16 I was the hoodish, gay, half-Colombian, gamer Jew.

Gets better.

lol...but you didnt have any tatoos I bet.

Gets better.

Ugh! I have wanted em for the LONGEST! I want the Star of David tatted on my right fist, with a teardrop in the center, symbolizing my pride, love of Israel, and the constant struggle they endure, still want it.....it's gonna be so awesome, along with the other tats I want.

But mom woulda kicked me out if I got any tats back then, now since I'm rooming with my x, I just need $

Mr Obama has just signed the repeal of DADT and will now bask in the sunlight of glory about his "milestone" of signing something specifically for gays and many far lefties will salute him. However, if he can sign into law DADT to specifically give gays the right to be openly gay in the military, whats to stop him from signing legislation to specifically address high unemployment in the black community? He uttered these stupid words when pressed on it:

“I can’t pass laws that say I’m just helping black folks,” he told the American Urban Radio Networks when he was pressed to push jobs programs to help blacks.

“I’m the president of the United States . What I can do is make sure that I am passing laws that help all people, particularly those who are most vulnerable and most in need. That in turn is going to help lift up the African-American community.”

My point is this, gays hijacked the struggle of black people by comparing their plight to that of blacks[a stupid and incomparable comparison, but...] who were segregated in the military as cause to lift DADT, now if Obama can do that for gays, why can't he do something for black unemployment? Furthermore, I don't see how the repeal of DADT benefited anyone except gays, but lowering black unemployment would help the economy, the unity of black families and lower the crime rate.

To me Obama is a coward on issues of race and does and says whatever is safe for him, but the race issue just like the gay issue on DADT is not going to go away without action and if he takes no action, blacks shouldn't vote for in huge numbers again simply because they've been brainwashed into believing that Democrats are the lesser of "two evils" is a corrupt two party system.

Is there any law or rule prohibiting Blacks from openly striving to improve their employment opportunities that Obama can repeal?

Ugh! I have wanted em for the LONGEST! I want the Star of David tatted on my right fist, with a teardrop in the center, symbolizing my pride, love of Israel, and the constant struggle they endure, still want it.....it's gonna be so awesome, along with the other tats I want.

But mom woulda kicked me out if I got any tats back then, now since I'm rooming with my x, I just need $

First my mom forbid them...then my wife.
Now?
I thank them both for stopping me.
I want to be buried in a Jewsih Cemetary....they are the cleanest and have the nicest bathrooms.

First my mom forbid them...then my wife.
Now?
I thank them both for stopping me.
I want to be buried in a Jewsih Cemetary....they are the cleanest and have the nicest bathrooms.

Well I'm going ahead full boar wit mines.

Forum List

Back