Obama, blacks and gays and hypocrisy

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
Mr Obama has just signed the repeal of DADT and will now bask in the sunlight of glory about his "milestone" of signing something specifically for gays and many far lefties will salute him. However, if he can sign into law DADT to specifically give gays the right to be openly gay in the military, whats to stop him from signing legislation to specifically address high unemployment in the black community? He uttered these stupid words when pressed on it:

“I can’t pass laws that say I’m just helping black folks,” he told the American Urban Radio Networks when he was pressed to push jobs programs to help blacks.

“I’m the president of the United States . What I can do is make sure that I am passing laws that help all people, particularly those who are most vulnerable and most in need. That in turn is going to help lift up the African-American community.”

My point is this, gays hijacked the struggle of black people by comparing their plight to that of blacks[a stupid and incomparable comparison, but...] who were segregated in the military as cause to lift DADT, now if Obama can do that for gays, why can't he do something for black unemployment? Furthermore, I don't see how the repeal of DADT benefited anyone except gays, but lowering black unemployment would help the economy, the unity of black families and lower the crime rate.

To me Obama is a coward on issues of race and does and says whatever is safe for him, but the race issue just like the gay issue on DADT is not going to go away without action and if he takes no action, blacks shouldn't vote for in huge numbers again simply because they've been brainwashed into believing that Democrats are the lesser of "two evils" is a corrupt two party system.

It does seem to suggest hypocrisy on the part of the POTUS.

If he can't pass laws that just help black folks, then he shouldn't be passing laws that just help gay folks.

And he hasn't.

The repeal of DADT doesn't help just gay folks. It helps with cohesion in the military. In my opinion, gays being allowed to serve openly in the military will result in less hate crime being perpetuated against non-military gay Americans.

I agree with you regarding unemployment and crime statistics improving as a result of the POTUS addressing the issues of wealth inequality in my country.

If he can't pass laws that just help black folks, then he shouldn't be passing laws that just help gay folks.

And he hasn't.

The repeal of DADT doesn't help just gay folks. It helps with cohesion in the military. In my opinion, gays being allowed to serve openly in the military will result in less hate crime being perpetuated against non-military gay Americans.

I agree with you regarding unemployment and crime statistics improving as a result of the POTUS addressing the issues of wealth inequality in my country.

The repeal of DADT isn't going to help cohesion and it was passed specifically for *GAYS* not all service members.

I'm just a little stunned with this.

On one point I'm glad to hear black people may stop block voting the (D) b/c they always have.

On another point this is a spoiled childs rant.

Daddy loves the gay more than me the black! Whaaa!

Let me see if I get this right; your pissed that obama ended actual discrimination while not discriminating to help just black people?

Please tell me I'm wrong and you're just having a bad day.

On one point I'm glad to hear black people may stop block voting the (D) b/c they always have.

Let me see if I get this right; your pissed that obama ended actual discrimination while not discriminating to help just black people?

More thanks! Again you author the best post of the day man!:clap2:

You are my favorite poster lol.

Thank you kindly.

But this does have me thinking. Bass 2.0 may be on to something here.

Could obama be a closet homosexual?

Just think about it for a moment. Michelle has some guns on her that impress most people. Thier "kids" are so cute that they may actually be adopted.
:eusa_think:
Has anyone ever seen Michelle and Sammy Sosa in the same room together?

Thank you kindly.

Just think about it for a moment. Michelle has some guns on her that impress most people. Thier "kids" are so cute that they may actually be adopted.

He could be, there were rumors of his supposed Chi-town, limousine, coke laced gay escapades back during '08.

If he is, meh, good for him.

Dumb rightwing trash, I'm making an objective argument, if gays can have their repeal of DADT specifically done for them and Dream Act, though it includes all illegal immigrants but will largely help Latinos, why should black people not have anything done for them as far as unemployment?

Thank you kindly.

He could be, there were rumors of his supposed Chi-town, limousine, coke laced gay escapades back during '08.

Gee, why would you think that?

"THIS is what a young, urban, Latino, GAY REPUBLICAN looks like now adays."-ME
:laugh2:

Dumb rightwing trash, I'm making an objective argument, if gays can have their repeal of DADT specifically done for them and Dream Act, though it includes all illegal immigrants but will largely help Latinos, why should black people not have anything done for them as far as unemployment?

Oh look, a LEFTY that has a problem with gay rights, and is calling petty insults against a righty who IS for gay rights.

Another silly, dated stereotype smashed.........

Thank you kindly.

Gee, why would you think that?

"THIS is what a young, urban, Latino, GAY REPUBLICAN looks like now adays."-ME
:laugh2:

LOL and just what's that supposed to mean?

I always said he's cute for a middle aged dude. I really wouldn't care tho if he actually was/is. He's fucked up too much for that alone to make up for it all.

Oh look, a LEFTY that has a problem with gay rights, and is calling petty insults against a righty who IS for gay rights.

Me a lefty? What kind of dope have you been smoking lately? I dislike both Democrats and Republicans.

Me a lefty? What kind of dope have you been smoking lately? I dislike both Democrats and Republicans.

None sadly, and your silly lil sig, for one....

So you're pissed off b/c you want obama to be a racist, but you want him to only help black people?

damn dood, that's ignant

DADT was a long time coming, LONG TIME. And yes, it was a civil rights issue.
The DREAM act is dead in the water, it won't pass b/c it was a fools errand.

But please tell me why he should help blacks and black only? And give me great reasons. B/c your unemplyment is at ~ 15% while teenage unemployment is over 26%.

Please tell me why YOU are more important than my and everyone elses children.

Mr Obama has just signed the repeal of DADT and will now bask in the sunlight of glory about his "milestone" of signing something specifically for gays and many far lefties will salute him. However, if he can sign into law DADT to specifically give gays the right to be openly gay in the military, whats to stop him from signing legislation to specifically address high unemployment in the black community? He uttered these stupid words when pressed on it:

“I can’t pass laws that say I’m just helping black folks,” he told the American Urban Radio Networks when he was pressed to push jobs programs to help blacks.

“I’m the president of the United States . What I can do is make sure that I am passing laws that help all people, particularly those who are most vulnerable and most in need. That in turn is going to help lift up the African-American community.”

My point is this, gays hijacked the struggle of black people by comparing their plight to that of blacks[a stupid and incomparable comparison, but...] who were segregated in the military as cause to lift DADT, now if Obama can do that for gays, why can't he do something for black unemployment? Furthermore, I don't see how the repeal of DADT benefited anyone except gays, but lowering black unemployment would help the economy, the unity of black families and lower the crime rate.

To me Obama is a coward on issues of race and does and says whatever is safe for him, but the race issue just like the gay issue on DADT is not going to go away without action and if he takes no action, blacks shouldn't vote for in huge numbers again simply because they've been brainwashed into believing that Democrats are the lesser of "two evils" is a corrupt two party system.

So you're saying that blacks are most vulnerable and most in need?

Damn, your racism is shining today!

At the risk of losing "My favorite poster status"

I'm not specifically "for" gay rights.

I'm against anyone not getting thier full rights. It's a Constitution thing

you know

WE THE PEOPLE

Not we the white people, you darkies and sodomites get table scraps.

And he hasn't.

DADT applied to all sexual persuasions.
The initiative was based on the gay community...but DADT was just that....we wont ask and you dont tell us if you are staright, gay, bi (all women are bi...just sayin')...or whatever.

So you're saying that blacks are most vulnerable and most in need?

Damn, your racism is shining today!

Listen monkey, if you can't coherently follow the logic I'm employ don't reply.

Forum List

Back