Obama, blacks and gays and hypocrisy

Damn done deal. Gay blacks are now allow to serve in the military! That was easy.

DAMN Bass.

Even blindboo, who is as left as you can get, thinks you're nuts for asking for special status.

In case you don't get it, I'm no friend of lefties, can't stand them, those on the far left that is, America would be without morals if they ruled. I wasn't asking for special status, my point was if Obama can do something for gays and other groups who push their agenda why can't he do something for blacks?

The DADT was a repeal. You can not really include that.

The dream act is for ALL illegal children....of ALL nationalities.

What kind of initiative would you deem as appropriate?

Do African Americans really have to wait on the president to find them jobs? Seriously? But you do have a point. He is playing favoritism to gays.

I thinkk this goes deeper than jobs. not sure what, there just seems to be more to it.

haven't seen you in a while. How you been?

I will admit that I felt somewhat the same way with the hate crime law...cant recall the name.....that was just for those that were victims of hate crimes.

Someone bashed my skull in becuase he doesnt like my hat, and he gets a slap on the wrist...but if I were gay, he goes to jail for years.

Something definately bothered me about that one.

Do African Americans really have to wait on the president to find them jobs? Seriously? But you do have a point. He is playing favoritism to gays.

I thinkk this goes deeper than jobs. not sure what, there just seems to be more to it.

Pretty good, Two Thumbs. Helped my cousin move across country to a new job. How've you been doing?

DAMN Bass.

Even blindboo, who is as left as you can get, thinks you're nuts for asking for special status.

In case you don't get it, I'm no friend of lefties, can't stand them, those on the far left that is, America would be without morals if they ruled. I wasn't asking for special status, my point was if Obama can do something for gays and other groups who push their agenda why can't he do something for blacks?

The Dream Act is going to affect mostly Latinos even though the law was written for all nationalities. DADT was specifically for gays and as for Jews there are too many favorable things for them and blacks? the first time any black asks for anything the black is scolded and immediately attacked for wanting something special, other nationalities and groups can freely push their agenda and issues without much opposition.

Pretty good, Two Thumbs. Helped my cousin move across country to a new job. How've you been doing?

Better than you! I didn't have to move anyone and none of the storms hit me in the Lehigh Valley :razz:

The Dream Act is going to affect mostly Latinos even though the law was written for all nationalities. DADT was specifically for gays and as for Jews there are too many favorable things for them and blacks? the first time any black asks for anything the black is scolded and immediately attacked for wanting something special, other nationalities and groups can freely push their agenda and issues without much opposition.

Plese dont take offense to this, but I assume you are black. That being said, you most certainly are more sensitive to this issue and therefore what you say and feel certainly has more credence than what I say and feel as it pertains to the black issue.

But as Jew, I am not sure what special considerations I get. I am not Orthodox, so I will never be able tt say I am a victim of a hate crime. I know of no law that favors me....but if you can cite me one, please do. I CAN USE ALL THE HELP I CANGET RIGHT NOW.

But I certainly appreciate your honesty and approach...and I will be more vigilant as it pertains to the subject. I would like to see how bad it really is...never eally thought about it before.

so removing an Unconsitutional law

something that will put obama in the history books beyond being the 1st mix race Pres.

Is a bad thing b/c he's not going to make the rounds?

Can you grasp that we are all struggling with unemployment and that that law was Segragation?

My point is that DADT repeal means jack to me, reducing unemployment, especially among blacks where the rate is twice the national level is what would put him in the history books. But too many blacks are going to be quiet waiting patiently for progress and "change" they thought they voted for and be blind to the obvious that having a black president didn't improve the conditions of black people beyond giving people some pride.

Was a black president supposed to give them more than a white president?

Do you feel that those that thought they were going to get something special actually had an appropriate thought process when they cast their vote?

Sure vote for him if you think he is going to be a great President....but you feel it was appropriate to vote for him becuase he will put blacks on a pedestal as he goverend? And you now criticize him for not meeting that expectation?

Do you truly not see the flaw in your thinking?

Or am I misconstruing what you are saying?

I never expect any politician of any color to do any special for anyone except for Jews who are always the exception for everything for no justifiable reason. The fact is that 97% of blacks voted for Obama with the expectation he would address and at least discuss issues concerning the black community and or at least discuss them to let the people know that they're on his mind, but instead Obama has ducked and dodged racial issues and made poor decisions like his firing of that woman at USDA without doing research. If other people can push their agenda and get results from the president why can't blacks push theirs and get results instead of lame excuses?

This is all beside the point because my OP wasn't actually about blacks getting something special.

Better than you! I didn't have to move anyone and none of the storms hit me in the Lehigh Valley :razz:

Ahhh...the Lehigh Valley...Bethlehem...Muhlenberg...lehigh....farmland....honesty and integrity....Sesame Place!

My point is that DADT repeal means jack to me, reducing unemployment, especially among blacks where the rate is twice the national level is what would put him in the history books. But too many blacks are going to be quiet waiting patiently for progress and "change" they thought they voted for and be blind to the obvious that having a black president didn't improve the conditions of black people beyond giving people some pride.

Was a black president supposed to give them more than a white president?

Do you feel that those that thought they were going to get something special actually had an appropriate thought process when they cast their vote?

Sure vote for him if you think he is going to be a great President....but you feel it was appropriate to vote for him becuase he will put blacks on a pedestal as he goverend? And you now criticize him for not meeting that expectation?

Do you truly not see the flaw in your thinking?

Or am I misconstruing what you are saying?

I never expect any politician of any color to do any special for anyone except for Jews who are always the exception for everything for no justifiable reason. The fact is that 97% of blacks voted for Obama with the expectation he would address and at least discuss issues concerning the black community and or at least discuss them to let the people know that they're on his mind, but instead Obama has ducked and dodged racial issues and made poor decisions like his firing of that woman at USDA without doing research. If other people can push their agenda and get results from the president why can't blacks push theirs and get results instead of lame excuses?

This is all beside the point because my OP wasn't actually about blacks getting something special.

But isnt that what the local reps and congressional reps are for?

Plese dont take offense to this, but I assume you are black. That being said, you most certainly are more sensitive to this issue and therefore what you say and feel certainly has more credence than what I say and feel as it pertains to the black issue.

But as Jew, I am not sure what special considerations I get. I am not Orthodox, so I will never be able tt say I am a victim of a hate crime. I know of no law that favors me....but if you can cite me one, please do. I CAN USE ALL THE HELP I CANGET RIGHT NOW.

But I certainly appreciate your honesty and approach...and I will be more vigilant as it pertains to the subject. I would like to see how bad it really is...never eally thought about it before.

You don't understand what Jews get? You have to be kidding me, our troops are getting killed mostly because the United States supports Israel and deals with the Arab countries with an uneven hand. AIPAC controls our foreign policy and Jews.

Marine, learn how to spell first before you attack me. My point was either Obama is going to do nothing special for no groups and if he is he should do it for all.

so removing an Unconsitutional law

something that will put obama in the history books beyond being the 1st mix race Pres.

Is a bad thing b/c he's not going to make the rounds?

Can you grasp that we are all struggling with unemployment and that that law was Segragation?

Correction: Too many blacks are satisfied sitting on their nutsack collecting welfare to go find a job.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIkksi344cM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIkksi344cM[/ame]

You don't understand what Jews get? You have to be kidding me, our troops are getting killed mostly because the United States supports Israel and deals with the Arab countries with an uneven hand. AIPAC controls our foreign policy and Jews.

Excuse me...I am Jewsih and an American.
I am not Israeli.
Jewish does not imply Isreali.

And as a side note....maybe if the World understood the plight of the Palestinians when they were first tossed off their land, the Palestinians would not have had to resort to violence.
I deplore their viloent tactics.....but maybe peopel should have listened 50 years ago?

I take offense to the approach of your most recent post.

So tell me...what special stuff do I get as Jew?

I am not Israeli.

And as a side note....maybe if the World understood the plight of the Palestinians when they were first tossed off their land, the Palestinians would not have had to resort to violence.
I deplore their viloent tactics.....but maybe peopel should have listened 50 years ago?

I haven't met to many Jews who don't support Israel and Zionism.

I am not Israeli.

I wanna know which sleeper cell Palestinian wannabe bomber radicalized this dude.:lol:

I'd like to remind you of

NAACP
BET
JET
Ebony
And any number of black colleges.

Now you are just whining.

Please list any business, or scholorship or school that is allowed to not allow any one else in or not allowed to help others or is allowed to specifically cater to one single race.

I am not Israeli.

I haven't met to many Jews who don't support Israel and Zionism.

I support Israel as an American ally. Just as I support England.

Exactly how many Jews have you met where you discussed their sentiments about Israel...not as our ally, but a special consideration thast warrants special stuffs?

And yes..the word "stuffs" was sarcasm...to make my point.

You really angered me Bass. Not sure why. But you did.

I am not Israeli.

I wanna know which sleeper cell Palestinian wannabe bomber radicalized this dude.:lol:

None.
I just simply look at the facts.
I watched how Israelis got violent when they were kicked off the west bank buy their OWN government.
Think about it. How would you react if Cuba came in and said "we are taking this country over and you must move out to the desert"
And the rest of the world watched idly by as it happened.
Would you not fight back?
Dont get me wrong...Arafat was a trouble maker that capitalized on the situation...but the bottom line....when did people start to listen? When they got violent.

Forum List

Back