Obama, blacks and gays and hypocrisy

I'm just a little stunned with this.

On one point I'm glad to hear black people may stop block voting the (D) b/c they always have.

On another point this is a spoiled childs rant.

Daddy loves the gay more than me the black! Whaaa!

Let me see if I get this right; your pissed that obama ended actual discrimination while not discriminating to help just black people?

Please tell me I'm wrong and you're just having a bad day.

Dumb rightwing trash, I'm making an objective argument, if gays can have their repeal of DADT specifically done for them and Dream Act, though it includes all illegal immigrants but will largely help Latinos, why should black people not have anything done for them as far as unemployment?

So you're pissed off b/c you want obama to be a racist, but you want him to only help black people?

damn dood, that's ignant

DADT was a long time coming, LONG TIME. And yes, it was a civil rights issue.
The DREAM act is dead in the water, it won't pass b/c it was a fools errand.

But please tell me why he should help blacks and black only? And give me great reasons. B/c your unemplyment is at ~ 15% while teenage unemployment is over 26%.

Please tell me why YOU are more important than my and everyone elses children.

I'm asking him to equally do for blacks what he has done for others.

Dumb rightwing trash, I'm making an objective argument, if gays can have their repeal of DADT specifically done for them and Dream Act, though it includes all illegal immigrants but will largely help Latinos, why should black people not have anything done for them as far as unemployment?

So you're pissed off b/c you want obama to be a racist, but you want him to only help black people?

damn dood, that's ignant

But please tell me why he should help blacks and black only? And give me great reasons. B/c your unemplyment is at ~ 15% while teenage unemployment is over 26%.

Gay blacks can freely express what they are now.
If DREAM passes illegal blacks (Cubans) become citizens.

But lets pretend racism is OK since he's 1/2 black.

Lets say he does something special for black Americans that no one else can get helpe from.

Will you then demand he do something for American Indians?
Latinos?
Asians?

And white people? Would you demand that he do something for white people? After all they make up the largest percent of population. So any investment in them would have the largest effect for a smaller amount.

damn dood, that's ignant

the dream act is geared toward all illegal immigrants...not just latinos....the DADT repeal is geared to all those of all sexual preferences...not just gays.

Why should Blacks be given a special law/initiative?

How come whites are not complaining about getting a sepcial law/initiative?

There are many white folk that are struggling too right now. How would they feel if there were intititives out there geared streictly for blacks during their time of need?

damn dood, that's ignant

Damn done deal. Gay blacks are now allow to serve in the military! That was easy.

damn dood, that's ignant

Lets say he does something special for black Americans that no one else can get helpe from.

Latinos?
Asians?

And white people? Would you demand that he do something for white people? After all they make up the largest percent of population. So any investment in them would have the largest effect for a smaller amount.

Jeez...I swear thumbs...I posted mine while you were posting yours....I did not see yours until mine was posted.

Daddy...is that you?

Oh look, a LEFTY that has a problem with gay rights, and is calling petty insults against a righty who IS for gay rights.

Another silly, dated stereotype smashed.........

At the risk of losing "My favorite poster status"

I'm not specifically "for" gay rights.

I'm against anyone not getting thier full rights. It's a Constitution thing

you know

WE THE PEOPLE

Not we the white people, you darkies and sodomites get table scraps.

Fair enough.

Latinos?
Asians?

Jeez...I swear thumbs...I posted mine while you were posting yours....I did not see yours until mine was posted.

Daddy...is that you?

Great minds think alike!

Your great mind is just on the short bus. :lol:

Mr Obama has just signed the repeal of DADT and will now bask in the sunlight of glory about his "milestone" of signing something specifically for gays and many far lefties will salute him. However, if he can sign into law DADT to specifically give gays the right to be openly gay in the military, whats to stop him from signing legislation to specifically address high unemployment in the black community? He uttered these stupid words when pressed on it:

“I can’t pass laws that say I’m just helping black folks,” he told the American Urban Radio Networks when he was pressed to push jobs programs to help blacks.

“I’m the president of the United States . What I can do is make sure that I am passing laws that help all people, particularly those who are most vulnerable and most in need. That in turn is going to help lift up the African-American community.”

My point is this, gays hijacked the struggle of black people by comparing their plight to that of blacks[a stupid and incomparable comparison, but...] who were segregated in the military as cause to lift DADT, now if Obama can do that for gays, why can't he do something for black unemployment? Furthermore, I don't see how the repeal of DADT benefited anyone except gays, but lowering black unemployment would help the economy, the unity of black families and lower the crime rate.

To me Obama is a coward on issues of race and does and says whatever is safe for him, but the race issue just like the gay issue on DADT is not going to go away without action and if he takes no action, blacks shouldn't vote for in huge numbers again simply because they've been brainwashed into believing that Democrats are the lesser of "two evils" is a corrupt two party system.

So you're saying that blacks are most vulnerable and most in need?

Damn, your racism is shining today!

Listen monkey, if you can't coherently follow the logic I'm employ don't reply.

How does it feel to be pwned by a monkey?

damn dood, that's ignant

the dream act is geared toward all illegal immigrants...not just latinos....the DADT repeal is geared to all those of all sexual preferences...not just gays.

There are many white folk that are struggling too right now. How would they feel if there were intititives out there geared streictly for blacks during their time of need?

Marine, learn how to spell first before you attack me. My point was either Obama is going to do nothing special for no groups and if he is he should do it for all.

Marine, learn how to spell first before you attack me. My point was either Obama is going to do nothing special for no groups and if he is he should do it for all.

I know how to spell. My typing is what sux (sucks).

so removing an Unconsitutional law

something that will put obama in the history books beyond being the 1st mix race Pres.

Is a bad thing b/c he's not going to make the rounds?

Can you grasp that we are all struggling with unemployment and that that law was Segragation?

damn dood, that's ignant

Damn done deal. Gay blacks are now allow to serve in the military! That was easy.

DAMN Bass.

Even blindboo, who is as left as you can get, thinks you're nuts for asking for special status.

something that will put obama in the history books beyond being the 1st mix race Pres.

Can you grasp that we are all struggling with unemployment and that that law was Segragation?

My point is that DADT repeal means jack to me, reducing unemployment, especially among blacks where the rate is twice the national level is what would put him in the history books. But too many blacks are going to be quiet waiting patiently for progress and "change" they thought they voted for and be blind to the obvious that having a black president didn't improve the conditions of black people beyond giving people some pride.

DAMN Bass.

Even blindboo, who is as left as you can get, thinks you're nuts for asking for special status.

In case you don't get it, I'm no friend of lefties, can't stand them, those on the far left that is, America would be without morals if they ruled. I wasn't asking for special status, my point was if Obama can do something for gays and other groups who push their agenda why can't he do something for blacks?

My point is that DADT repeal means jack to me, reducing unemployment, especially among blacks where the rate is twice the national level is what would put him in the history books. But too many blacks are going to be quiet waiting patiently for progress and "change" they thought they voted for and be blind to the obvious that having a black president didn't improve the conditions of black people beyond giving people some pride.

Ok, thank you for your honesty.

I disagree, but I do thank you for a look inside a portion of the black community.

Good luck and Merry Christmass.

Do African Americans really have to wait on the president to find them jobs? Seriously? But you do have a point. He is playing favoritism to gays.

Last edited:

DAMN Bass.

In case you don't get it, I'm no friend of lefties, can't stand them, those on the far left that is, America would be without morals if they ruled. I wasn't asking for special status, my point was if Obama can do something for gays and other groups who push their agenda why can't he do something for blacks?

Like what?

What could he do for unemployment that would just help blacks? It would be nigh impossible to segregate maoney in such a fashion.

but what? I'll take specifics or general ideas. (no ridicule, just want to know)

Was a black president supposed to give them more than a white president?

Do you feel that those that thought they were going to get something special actually had an appropriate thought process when they cast their vote?

Sure vote for him if you think he is going to be a great President....but you feel it was appropriate to vote for him becuase he will put blacks on a pedestal as he goverend? And you now criticize him for not meeting that expectation?

Do you truly not see the flaw in your thinking?

Or am I misconstruing what you are saying?

Forum List

Back