Obama At All Time Low

This Administration is becoming increasingly out of touch with average Americans. That's what happens when a President only wants to lecture rather than listen. Dark days ahead? You bet. :(

Being out of touch with Americans didn't worry Republicans for years. Why should Democrats worry?

. These people think only they represent america, and those that voted and support Obama are not that part. WTF? we know that most of the 48% that didnt' vote for Obama are never going to stop criticizing everything he does. Just look at the forum and the amount of stupid arguments being made.

You are right though Lipacalypse, Obama represents rational, intelligent american, not ignorant, ideology over reality america.

Last edited:
Like quitting after this year is done?

Christ, conservative are fucking idiots! :cuckoo:
Conservatives are idiots?.....Yeah, lets just compare bank accounts, and we'll see who the idiot is!

And, ObamaBOY could have at least learned something about effectively running this great country, and not continuing to piss it down the toilet as he is so abjectly doing!

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:
Since you brought it up lets do it. Now start. Oh, wait, you pull the bank accounts out of your ass and there is no way to compare it by ideology. Too bad not everyone is as stupid as conservatives are to fall for it.
Fall for what?

Oooooh, you must mean that personal responsibility, thingamajigee.

You know, lil' things like being responsible for yourself, and NEVER relying on the gov to coddle ya'. Or how about, being responsible with your money, and therefore rightfully providing ones family with healthcare and shit like that.

Christ. liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

Conservatives are idiots?.....Yeah, lets just compare bank accounts, and we'll see who the idiot is!

And, ObamaBOY could have at least learned something about effectively running this great country, and not continuing to piss it down the toilet as he is so abjectly doing!

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:
Since you brought it up lets do it. Now start. Oh, wait, you pull the bank accounts out of your ass and there is no way to compare it by ideology. Too bad not everyone is as stupid as conservatives are to fall for it.
Fall for what?

Oooooh, you must mean that personal responsibility, thingamajigee.

You know, lil' things like being responsible for yourself, and NEVER relying on the gov to coddle ya'. Or how about, being responsible with your money, and therefore rightfully providing ones family with healthcare and shit like that.

Christ. liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

Got this in an email...sort of sums up your point...

"I recently asked my friend's little girl what she wanted to be when she grows up.
She said she wanted to be President some day.
Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing there, so I asked her,
'If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?'
She replied, 'I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people.'
Her parents beamed.
'Wow...what a worthy goal.' I told her, 'But you don't have to wait until you're President to do that. You can come over to my house and mow the lawn, pull weeds, and sweep my yard, and I'll pay you $50. Then I'll take you over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward food and a new house.'
She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, 'Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?'
I said, 'Welcome to the Republican Party.'
Her parents still aren't speaking to me."

Sorry to break it to you, but you're irrelevant. Wingnuts can bitch and whine all you want, nobody gives a shit as to what the crazies think.

Even your leader knows they are relevant. He even stated such. I know you need to demonize the Tea Party in order to sleep nights, but Independents are out shopping and they aren't buying Obama.

Teabaggers discredited themselves, showing that they are bunch of gop activists.

You can't even get the name right. What makes you think your an authority? Since you have no reason why they supposedly "discredited" themselves, I will chalk that up to opinion, not fact.

Yep, even after a year at the wheel of the most powerful country in the world. :cuckoo:

A year at the wheel .......

funny-pictures-ship-navigation-fail-crash-disaster-420x315.jpg

Clever.

No words could describe it, so i simplified it for you ........:cool:

RCP Average today:

Approve 48%

Ronald Reagan's average approval rating in second year of first term:

Approve 43%

He's doing 5 points better than Reagan. Seems good to me.

Especially since the circumstances are very similar.

Last edited:
RCP Average today:

Approve 48%

Approve 43%

Circumstances maybe, solutions are very different. Obama's will fail and inflict misery on millions. 48% will look good in another three months.

This Administration is becoming increasingly out of touch with average Americans. That's what happens when a President only wants to lecture rather than listen. Dark days ahead? You bet. :(

Being out of touch with Americans didn't worry Republicans for years. Why should Democrats worry?

. These people think only they represent america, and those that voted and support Obama are not that part. WTF? we know that most of the 48% that didnt' vote for Obama are never going to stop criticizing everything he does. Just look at the forum and the amount of stupid arguments being made.

You are right though Lipacalypse, Obama represents rational, intelligent american, not ignorant, ideology over reality america.

Well, we're part of fake America after all. Skinny city dwelling marxists who took over America thanks to George Soros and ACORN. :lol:

You can't even get the name right. What makes you think your an authority? Since you have no reason why they supposedly "discredited" themselves, I will chalk that up to opinion, not fact.

Dude, they wear hats covered in Tea Bags, and sell silver Tea Bag pendants at their convention. And you're trying to tell us they don't want us to call them tea-baggers?

Seriously, you should really talk to your people before you start correcting others.

Last edited:
RCP Average today:

Approve 48%

Approve 43%

Circumstances maybe, solutions are very different. Obama's will fail and inflict misery on millions. 48% will look good in another three months.

That's your opinion.

This thread however, is about numbers. And Obama's way ahead of Reagan for this point in the presidency.

Dude, they wear hats covered in Tea Bags, and sell silver Tea Bag pendants at their convention. And you're trying to tell us they don't want us to call them tea-baggers?

Seriously, you should really talk to your people before you start correcting others.

I guess that makes you a member of the ass party then?

Based on what you are saying, I guess the democrats dont mind being called Jackasses.....

Am I correct?

I guess that makes you a member of the ass party then?

Sorry...I see you beat me to it.
He was so sure he had a good one on you......instead he stepped in it.

RCP Average today:

Approve 48%

Approve 43%

That's your opinion.

This thread however, is about numbers. And Obama's way ahead of Reagan for this point in the presidency.

Cool. SO I guess 'you are winning'....
Glad that makes you happy.

This President is unfortunately one of those very very bad sequels. In this case it's 'Jimmy Carter II.' In fact things could be even worse. Pretty scary thought no? :(

Based on what you are saying, I guess the democrats dont mind being called Jackasses.....

Am I correct?

They don't seem to complain when you call them that all the time anyway.

Well, I'm confusing "they don't complain" with "they don't give a shit what you think"....

Suck it up and drive on.

Cool. SO I guess 'you are winning'....
Glad that makes you happy.

Oh, I'm sorry, I was responding to the OP of this thread.

I guess that's not what I'm supposed to do then? Perhaps you'd like to explain the rules of your "game" to me.

Perhaps you'd prefer my opinion to factual data?

OK: I think Obama's doing a great job, and will be every bit as good a president as Reagan. There, does that make you happy?

Oh, and by the way, I liked Reagan, in general.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back