Obama At All Time Low

Based on what you are saying, I guess the democrats dont mind being called Jackasses.....

Am I correct?

They don't seem to complain when you call them that all the time anyway.

Well, I'm confusing "they don't complain" with "they don't give a shit what you think"....

Suck it up and drive on.

Hey...if you like to call those citizens that speak their minds names, go for it.

It is hard to take over titanic AFTER it hit the iceberg.

Blame the Bush administration, original ........:clap2:

Sorry, but the stimulus failed to avoid the double digit unemployment iceberg .......

You said it. The legacy was THAT sever.

The previous chimp in charge was a fuck up, the current one hasn't done anything but make a bigger mess. No matter how much you and Keith Olbermann don't think so................

Blame the Bush administration, original ........:clap2:

Sorry, but the stimulus failed to avoid the double digit unemployment iceberg .......

The previous chimp in charge was a fuck up, the current one hasn't done anything but make a bigger mess. No matter how much you and Keith Olbermann don't think so................

Unemployment going down, economy growing. Compared to blooming economy at the start and total catastrophe at the end. Cons better set their standards low.

Unemployment going down, economy growing. Compared to blooming economy at the start and total catastrophe at the end. Cons better set their standards low.

I suggest you do a little research and find out what it means when the unemployment rate goes down but there is still a positive number of new unemployment claims.

It is only good news to those that try to spin it into good news.

I saw it as very bad news.....as that is what it is.

wow ......:cuckoo:

I suggest you do a little research and find out what it means when the unemployment rate goes down but there is still a positive number of new unemployment claims.

500,000 a month vs 20,000 jobs a month lost. Real good statistic. And I am taking CONSERVATIVE numbers, not actual unemployment.

wow ......:cuckoo:

It sucks I know. You can still hope he fails.

500,000 a month vs 20,000 jobs a month lost. Real good statistic. And I am taking CONSERVATIVE numbers, not actual unemployment.

You really dont understand how the economy works...do you.

Obviouslt not, when job losses drop from half a million to 20,000 it is awful.

When you've already lost 8 million there are only so many more you can lose, wonder boy .......

Last edited:
JokeStarkey said:
Good job, Sinatra. Now let's nuance and put it in context with other presidents of the last forty years at the same time in their presidency. Then we will know the significance of the data.

Why? Unless the circumstances were exactly the same at those points in time, what is the statistical significance of comparing time periods?

RCP, which used to be touted by you 0bama defenders as the true indication of Barry's approval rating, isn't getting as much play as it did before and it's obvious as to why...

I knew but did not realize how deficient your critical thinking skills were, House. What a stupid statement.

Ah... Nice cop out, Jokey...

I'm sure your handlers are impressed...

I see you are easily fooled by numbers.
You need to understand how the economy works to understand the numbers and what they mean.
My suggestion is you start off by getting a job.
From there, you will start to learn how things work in a free economy

You need to understand how the economy works to understand the numbers and what they mean.

He's obviously a "Kos Kid"....

I wouldn't expect too much from him in logical thinking...

Fuck, he already thinks losing 20,000 jobs is a GOOD thing....lol

I have a job. And you're too much of a numb skull to know wtf you're talking about.

He's obviously a "Kos Kid"....

I wouldn't expect too much from him in logical thinking...

Fuck, he already thinks losing 20,000 jobs is a GOOD thing....lol
Look, I know it doesn't apply to brain dead like you, but what would you prefer losing 500,000 brain cells or 20, 000 brain cells? Ah, who am I kidding, since when pubs have any brain cells?

Forum List

Back