Obama At All Time Low

Dr. House blathers on

The GOP has absolutely no chance in the next two cycles with folks like you trying to influence it.

You get pissed because I point out your lies? Two words: tuff luck.

What has already happened in NJ and Mass is a CLEAR indication that you're right and Dr. House is wrong ......:lol:

Yeah, because those elections had nothing to do with the candidates, it was all about their support of the Tea Party platform.

Hey, did anyone catch that your boy up in Mass is PRO-CHOICE? ROFL. A Massachusetts Republican is like a Democrat anywhere else.

The GOP has absolutely no chance in the next two cycles with folks like you trying to influence it.

What has already happened in NJ and Mass is a CLEAR indication that you're right and Dr. House is wrong ......:lol:

Yeah, because those elections had nothing to do with the candidates, it was all about their support of the Tea Party platform.
The majority of conservatives here have not said it was because of the Tea Partiers... This has been mentioned many times... Are you slow on the uptake? The incumbent Democratic in NJ lost because he's a corrupt tax & spend douchebag and the Democratic in MA lost Teddy's seat because the moderates were unimpressed with her.. The MA USMB-ers have already explained that one more than once, substantiating their claims with statistics...

Hey, did anyone catch that your boy up in Mass is PRO-CHOICE?
I'm sure that matters to "one issue voters"...

ROFL. A Massachusetts Republican is like a Democrat anywhere else.
A Democratic anywhere else at the time supported 0bamacare healthscare reform as presented... Scott Brown strongly opposed it and would/will vote against it...

Sorry, your cliche doesn't fit here...

Hey, did anyone catch that your boy up in Mass is PRO-CHOICE? ROFL. A Massachusetts Republican is like a Democrat anywhere else.

Do you actually read or just put you fingers in your ears and scream " blah blah blah blah " ? ......:cuckoo:

Housie is simply unable to use critical thinking principles. I am Republican. Whether Housie likes it is immaterial. What he thinks does not matter because he cannot verbalize clearly (see above). And when he lies, I will expose him.

You lie again, Joke... You know it, I know it, USMB knows it...

Pretending was cute in kindergarten...

Grow up...

Housie, you are a rightoid so I am not too worried about what you think or opine. Lie, and I will expose you every time. Let''s move on, son.

Housie, most of you guys are not conservatives, but far right reactionaries. You are right however in that the TP had nothing to do with MA or VA or NJ GOP victories. Thank God! Where the sillies got involved, we got beat in NY. And, yes, SB will oppose it until the Dems buy him off.

House, don't you read at all, or do just keep spouting nonsense?"

Housie is simply unable to use critical thinking principles. I am Republican. Whether Housie likes it is immaterial. What he thinks does not matter because he cannot verbalize clearly (see above). And when he lies, I will expose him.

You lie again, Joke... You know it, I know it, USMB knows it...

Pretending was cute in kindergarten...

Grow up...

Housie, you are a rightoid so I am not too worried about what you think or opine.
If that were true you wouldn't have my screen name in your sig...lol

Exposing your lies - just another free service I offer...

BREAKING NEWS

A new poll has come out, saying that 94% of Americans want Sinatra to shut the fuck up and stop posting thread after thread each week talking about Obama's "Lowest polls eva!!!"

Too bad for them. He'll keep doing it, as long as Obama keeps earning them.

Obama's approval rating has hit an all time low at RCP - which averages various polling stats so as to avoid the oft-repeated charges of "partisan" that some level at other polls.

What we see here is yet more indication of a White House scrambling to find some message - any message, that will resonate with Americans.

Obama and the liberal wing of the Democrat Party are scrambling to revive the health care debate, while moderate Democrats are backing off with eyes toward potential electoral disaster looming in November. In addition to health care, the liberal Democrats are advocating higher taxes for all, increased deficit spending, and parts of the world growing increasingly hostile and dismissive toward America.

More and more DC insiders are using such terms as "Out of Touch" in describing Obama, and it appears a growing number of Americans agree.

RCP Average 1/22 - 2/7 -- 47.7 47.4 +0.3
Marist 2/1 - 2/3 910 RV 44 47 -3
Rasmussen Reports 2/5 - 2/7 1500 LV 46 54 -8

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Good job, Sinatra. Now let's nuance and put it in context with other presidents of the last forty years at the same time in their presidency. Then we will know the significance of the data.

Every president in history has at least attempted to do all the things promised during his campaign. Sometimes I wonder what the age group is of most of these idiots who post here.

There are liberals who are understandably upset that Obama isn't able to promise the health care reform they wanted, for example, and there are moderate Democrats like myself who believe he should have started out with a less inclusive proposition (and I've said so many times), but that doesn't 'mean I'm jumping ship because I know what the future looks like if Republicans take full control within the decade. It will be exactly like the last decade.

Decade? As in ten years or ten months?

Code, if we do not come up with a program, a good communicator, and excellent campaigning, ten years could very well pass before the GOP takes power again. The McConnells and the toids in the House should not be carrying the standards, but rather the McCains, the Browns, the Gingriches, the Wills, etc.

3. – 9. I'm going to read you the names of several individuals. Please tell me
whether you have a generally favorable or unfavorable opinion of each one. If
you've never heard of someone, please just say so. (RANDOMIZE)
SCALE: 1. Favorable 2. Unfavorable 3. (Can't say) 4. Never heard of
*** SUMMARY CHART ***
Favorable
Barack Obama 51%
The Democratic Party 42%
The Republican Party 42%
George W. Bush 38%
The Tea Party Movement 35%
Nancy Pelosi 24%
Rahm Emanuel 14%

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/020410_Obama-Washington_web.pdf

Even the personal approval is tanking for 0bama. Looks like replacing Rahm Emanuel could boost 0bama's numbers some.

3. – 9. I'm going to read you the names of several individuals. Please tell me
whether you have a generally favorable or unfavorable opinion of each one. If
you've never heard of someone, please just say so. (RANDOMIZE)
SCALE: 1. Favorable 2. Unfavorable 3. (Can't say) 4. Never heard of
*** SUMMARY CHART ***
Favorable
Barack Obama 51%
The Democratic Party 42%
The Republican Party 42%
George W. Bush 38%
The Tea Party Movement 35%
Nancy Pelosi 24%
Rahm Emanuel 14%

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/020410_Obama-Washington_web.pdf

Even the personal approval is tanking for 0bama. Looks like replacing Rahm Emanuel could boost 0bama's numbers some.
Totally distancing himself from the far left loons and their asinine agenda could give him a boost also.

But then, he'd have to give up HIS asinine agenda in the process, seeing as though he's a far left loon himself.

Bottom line, he'd better start planning to move in a lil' more than two years. He's friggin' toast!

Forum List

Back