Obama At All Time Low

Past polls provide some interesting parallels, but other than that, I don't think Reagan will run again. Since the left has been drawing on Reagan lately, let's look. Yep, reagan hit a lower mark than Obama, but Obama still has time to do worse. Also, Reagan set in motion a plan which resulted in an improved economy and foreign policy. Obama has rendered a budget sure to make the deficit larger and take more capital from business. His numbers will tumble.

What is significant is, Obama's tough guy approach is having no better results as people have figured out he is all talk and no positive actions.

Thank you saveliberty for doing what house should have done: used his head instead of jerking his knee.

Obama is coming off more & more preachy every day. Palin really did nail him this weekend. Way too much lecturing and not enough listening. We're not his dumb college kids who had to sit and listen to him screech on about the virtues of Marxism and Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals.' Some of us take offense to a failed and inexperienced "Community Organizer" lecturing us about everything. We're not his students. He just needs to just shut up and get to work. That's how a lot of us feel anyway.

Sorry to break it to you, but you're irrelevant. Wingnuts can bitch and whine all you want, nobody gives a shit as to what the crazies think.
Yeah, something tells me you need to take a look at the 3 recent elections!

The loony progressive agenda is in shambles!

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:
You mean NY23?Ah, nevermind.

Also how the fuck you tie gubernatorial elections as protest against Obama?

Obama is coming off more & more preachy every day. Palin really did nail him this weekend. Way too much lecturing and not enough listening. We're not his dumb college kids who had to sit and listen to him screech on about the virtues of Marxism and Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals.' Some of us take offense to a failed and inexperienced "Community Organizer" lecturing us about everything. We're not his students. He just needs to just shut up and get to work. That's how a lot of us feel anyway.

Sorry to break it to you, but you're irrelevant. Wingnuts can bitch and whine all you want, nobody gives a shit as to what the crazies think.

Even your leader knows they are relevant. He even stated such. I know you need to demonize the Tea Party in order to sleep nights, but Independents are out shopping and they aren't buying Obama.

Teabaggers discredited themselves, showing that they are bunch of gop activists.

Doesn't matter, its still really early, things can change. it's hard getting things done with such animosity against him and no cooperation from republicans. Guess hurts that the dems don't fall in line with the party line, so even when they have a majority, and no republican cross over, they can't get legislations passed.

Hopefully the economy gets better in the next couple years for everybody's sake, but that would help raise his numbers. Not like the economy is primarily his fault.

I like what Sarah Palin said about him the other day..."It's time for the President to stop lecturing and to start listening." This President does seem to really enjoy listening to himself speak. He also comes off as pretty condescending too. Quit lecturing and get it together Mr. President.

Listening to moron, partisan hacks like Palin? Pfft.

What do republicans have to say other than "no"? WHat are their ideas?
He'd listen if they ever had any

EASY, only one simple statement is necessary:

YOU FUCKS LOST KENNEDY'S SEAT, WHILE HAVING THE MOST LIBERAL PRESIDENT, HOUSE, AND ADMINISTRATION IN HISTORY. AND, IT WAS LOST IN THE MOST LIBERAL STATE IN THE UNION!

That speaks volumes!

TwistedJacker, if you think this is the most liberal administration in American history, then you are drinking the koolaide. But you can try to prove it with evidence; otherwise, your uninformed opinion is wrong.

Can Barry give another SOTU address for a bump?

Ummmm... if the President wants a bump in his approval ratings all he need do is go on vacation and avoid speaking in public for the next 3 months or so, it's readily apparent that constantly droning on in front the cameras is having a less than desirable effect for him.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

YOU FUCKS LOST KENNEDY'S SEAT, WHILE HAVING THE MOST LIBERAL PRESIDENT, HOUSE, AND ADMINISTRATION IN HISTORY. AND, IT WAS LOST IN THE MOST LIBERAL STATE IN THE UNION!

That speaks volumes!

I asked about gubernatorial elections.

This President is now just coming off as preachy & condescending. Way too much lecturing at this point. We're not his students sitting in his class room being forced to listen to him screech on & on about the virtues of Marxism and Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals.' Personally,i take offense to an inexperienced and failed "Community Organizer" lecturing me on every thing. This guy just doesn't have enough real-life experience to lecture anyone on anything. How many businesses has he run? To quote the great Sarah Palin..."It's time for this President to stop lecturing and to start listening." Good advice. Thanks Mrs. Palin.

TwistedJacker, if you think this is the most liberal administration in American history, then you are drinking the koolaide. But you can try to prove it with evidence; otherwise, your uninformed opinion is wrong.
Jane Malarky, aka: lil' man, I don't have to provide evidence. Glenn Beck provides it everyday, and he's the one with the MILLIONS of people watching.

That speaks volumes!

And guess what? The Democrats STILL have a majority at every level of government. It's a pretty good sign you're a loser when you dance in endzone because now the score is 57 - 41 instead of 58 - 40.

When the media starts making open comparisons to Nixon, it is clear the Obama White House is facing an increasingly unstable future if unable to find its footing once again...
____

But in the too regularly vapid chatter about DC's political scene, serious critiques of the internal game around Obama not only deserve review on their own merits but have to be read -- because Obama is not winning. He is failing and people need to consider "why".

...With the exception of Mr Emanuel, who was a senior Democrat in the House of Representatives, all were an integral part of Mr Obama's brilliantly managed campaign. Apart from Mr Gibbs, who is from Alabama, all are Chicagoans - like the president. And barring Richard Nixon's White House, few can think of an administration that has been so dominated by such a small inner circle.

...In a particularly cutting depiction of Emanuel, Luce writes:

Administration insiders say the famously irascible Mr Emanuel treats cabinet principals like minions. "I am not sure the president realises how much he is humiliating some of the big figures he spent so much trouble recruiting into his cabinet," says the head of a presidential advisory board who visits the Oval Office frequently. "If you want people to trust you, you must first place trust in them."

Core Chicago Team Sinking Obama Presidency - The Washington Note

Yesterday it was "Obama loses left wing of the party"
Tomorrow anther headline.
Doc said eat more fish so we need more fish wrappers.
No one takes the polls seriously unless there is an election going on.

Yesterday it was "Obama loses left wing of the party"
Tomorrow anther headline.
Doc said eat more fish so we need more fish wrappers.
No one takes the polls seriously unless there is an election going on.

Uh - 2010 midterms anyone???? :eusa_angel:

This President is now just coming off as preachy & condescending. Way too much lecturing at this point. We're not his students sitting in his class room being forced to listen to him screech on & on about the virtues of Marxism and Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals.' Personally,i take offense to an inexperienced and failed "Community Organizer" lecturing me on every thing. This guy just doesn't have enough real-life experience to lecture anyone on anything. How many businesses has he run? To quote the great Sarah Palin..."It's time for this President to stop lecturing and to start listening." Good advice. Thanks Mrs. Palin.

Where did she write that quote? On her giant spawned out five-kid vagina?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

If the conservatives are smart... they'll not bite in Obama's latest overature. It's a setup.

Palin is a moron.

Pffft , Obama is the least experienced person in any room he walks into ......

Where did she write that quote? On her giant spawned out five-kid vagina?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Typical liberal classless claptrap. What the fuck is wrong with you? Does being miserable make you liberal, or does being liberal tend to make one miserable?

Forum List

Back