Obama At All Time Low

You really dont understand how the economy works...do you.

Obviouslt not, when job losses drop from half a million to 20,000 it is awful.

I see you are easily fooled by numbers.
You need to understand how the economy works to understand the numbers and what they mean.
My suggestion is you start off by getting a job.
From there, you will start to learn how things work in a free economy

You of course are asking FAR too much of the lad .......after all breaking the physical, mental and emotional dependency on government is often a long, laborious process for brainwashed progressives and moving too quickly can result in fatal "reality shocks" for these poor unfortunate individuals. ;)

You need to understand how the economy works to understand the numbers and what they mean.

He's obviously a "Kos Kid"....

I wouldn't expect too much from him in logical thinking...

Fuck, he already thinks losing 20,000 jobs is a GOOD thing....lol
Look, I know it doesn't apply to brain dead like you, but what would you prefer losing 500,000 brain cells or 20, 000 brain cells? Ah, who am I kidding, since when pubs have any brain cells?

:lol: He DOES think losing 20,000 jobs is a GOOD thing....LOL

"Well, we didn't have to amputate your whole leg - just from the knee down."

Whatadumbass...

How about you tell us why unemployment going down while losing net jobs is a GOOD thing? You can search thru threads here from when the numbers were released to find out how "Super Wonderful" that was for the unemployed...

BTW, I'm not a "pub", fuckstain... Keep looking stupid...

Obviouslt not, when job losses drop from half a million to 20,000 it is awful.

You of course are asking FAR too much of the lad .......after all breaking the physical, mental and emotional dependency on government is often a long, laborious process for brainwashed progressives and moving too quickly can result in fatal "reality shocks" for these poor unfortunate individuals. ;)
Reality shock: economy is improving. It sucks, I know. But deal with it.

He's obviously a "Kos Kid"....

I wouldn't expect too much from him in logical thinking...

Fuck, he already thinks losing 20,000 jobs is a GOOD thing....lol
Look, I know it doesn't apply to brain dead like you, but what would you prefer losing 500,000 brain cells or 20, 000 brain cells? Ah, who am I kidding, since when pubs have any brain cells?

Whatadumbass...

How about you tell us why unemployment going down while losing net jobs is a GOOD thing? You can search thru threads here from when the numbers were released to find out how "Super Wonderful" that was for the unemployed...

Sorry for confusing, Mr 47 chromosomes should be fitting. Loosing 20,000 jobs is bad, not as bad as losing 500,000.

Reality shock: The policies i've implemented at the small/mid size company i work for have created more jobs than Obama. Secondly, it did not cost the taxpayers a dime and created more tax revenue for Obama to fuck up. It sucks, I know, deal with it .......:eusa_whistle:

Yeah, something tells me you need to take a look at the 3 recent elections!

The loony progressive agenda is in shambles!

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:
You mean NY23?Ah, nevermind.

Also how the fuck you tie gubernatorial elections as protest against Obama?
EASY, only one simple statement is necessary:

YOU FUCKS LOST KENNEDY'S SEAT, WHILE HAVING THE MOST LIBERAL PRESIDENT, HOUSE, AND ADMINISTRATION IN HISTORY. AND, IT WAS LOST IN THE MOST LIBERAL STATE IN THE UNION!

That speaks volumes!

None of those things are true.

RCP Average today:

Approve 48%

Ronald Reagan's average approval rating in second year of first term:

Approve 43%

He's doing 5 points better than Reagan. Seems good to me.

Especially since the circumstances are very similar.

Of course Reagan was at this point 6 months into the recession that began 6 months AFTER he was inaugurated.

And Reagan was working on the biggest tax increase in history, which eventually passed in 1982.

But remember, Reagan is the model that conservatives want to go back to.:lol::lol:

Whatadumbass...

Sorry for confusing, Mr 47 chromosomes should be fitting. Loosing 20,000 jobs is bad, not as bad as losing 500,000.

#1 No proof that 500K jobs would have been lost
#2 No proof Obama provided any significant jobs that were not part of a govt bureaucracy that can ONLY be maintained with additional government spending
#3 The economy is not improving anywhere outside of monies being spent by the government... otherwise known as false growth, not sustainable consumer and business driven growth

I would suggest you stop looking at hype and actually try and understand what is behind things, newb

Last edited:

Whatadumbass...

Why don't you just admit you don't know what you're talking about and are just regurgitating lines you hear at Daily Kos?

Reality shock: The policies i've implemented at the small/mid size company i work for have created more jobs than Obama. Secondly, it did not cost the taxpayers a dime and created more tax revenue for Obama to fuck up. It sucks, I know, deal with it .......:eusa_whistle:
Oh, crap, entrepreneurship exists regardless of Obama. Now spread the word to teabaggers.

Whatadumbass...

Why don't you just admit you don't know what you're talking about and are just regurgitating lines you hear at Daily Kos?

Because you are not admitting that you're brain dead Rush Limbaugh listener without any sort of critical thinking whatsoever.

Because you are not admitting that you're brain dead Rush Limbaugh listener without any sort of critical thinking whatsoever.

How about backing up your claims with statistics as to how well the economy is improving?

Or is Mom about to call you upstairs for dinner soon?

Oh, crap, entrepreneurship exists regardless of Obama. Now spread the word to teabaggers.

That just summed your sorry ass up, i created the jobs, Obama gets the credit, you have a bright future at the NYT, if they're still in business.........

And in related news, a significant jump in voters angry at the current policies of the Democrat controlled federal government...

___

Voters are madder than ever at the current policies of the federal government.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey shows that 75% of likely voters now say they are at least somewhat angry at the government’s current policies, up four points from late November and up nine points since September. The overall figures include 45% who are Very Angry, also a nine-point increase since September.

75% Are Angry At Government?s Current Policies - Rasmussen Reports

Good job, Sinatra. Now let's nuance and put it in context with other presidents of the last forty years at the same time in their presidency. Then we will know the significance of the data.

Why? Unless the circumstances were exactly the same at those points in time, what is the statistical significance of comparing time periods?

RCP, which used to be touted by you 0bama defenders as the true indication of Barry's approval rating, isn't getting as much play as it did before and it's obvious as to why...

I knew but did not realize how deficient your critical thinking skills were, House. What a stupid statement.

The Marist poll shows 2 things: 1. Obama is quickly losing the independents. 2. Rasmussen is not an outlier.

Why? Unless the circumstances were exactly the same at those points in time, what is the statistical significance of comparing time periods?

RCP, which used to be touted by you 0bama defenders as the true indication of Barry's approval rating, isn't getting as much play as it did before and it's obvious as to why...

I knew but did not realize how deficient your critical thinking skills were, House. What a stupid statement.

The Marist poll shows 2 things: 1. Obama is quickly losing the independents. 2. Rasmussen is not an outlier.

Correct!!!

How about backing up your claims with statistics as to how well the economy is improving?

Or is Mom about to call you upstairs for dinner soon?

Unemployment rate drops to 9.7 percent | drops, percent, rate - Nation World - Victorville Daily Press

No, thanks, your mom was kind enough.

That just summed your sorry ass up, i created the jobs, Obama gets the credit, you have a bright future at the NYT, if they're still in business.........
Unless you're man enough to admit that you didn't take any credit from the bank in the last year, I give Obama the credit. Why who cares, you can lie regardless!

If you mean "quickly" by going down 3 points in 6 months, ok. Otherwise, you're reading too much into too little data. Polling this far out means NOTHING at all - we've yet to see how this Presidency ends up.

Forum List

Back