Obama as Rebuttal to Marx

God knows with the GOP would have done too the Japanese Americans... They had to make everyone forget it was they who Rex the Treaty of Versailles and the League of Nations and started the world depression that gave Hitler and Japanese militarists their start, not to mention their isolationism that allowed them to run wild until they finally attacked us. Great job as always, scum bags and dupes....

"God knows with the GOP would have done too the Japanese Americans... "

Certainly not you.

But everyone knows what Roosevelt did.

Did you know he despised Jews, Asians and blacks?

Given that not one GOP senator or house member objected to the internment, there's zero indication that they had a problem with it.

How about you.

Do you object to sending innocent US citizens to concentration camps?

I'll answer yours if you answer mine:

Do you object to public education and child labor laws?

Remember, I asked first.

Not necessary for you to answer again...after all I got you on record yesterday decrying the right to free speech and equal treatment for those with alternative views to yours.

The use of someone else's private property isn't your 'right'. Nor is denying the use of someone else's private property to you a violation of 'free speech'.

You can say whatever you'd like. But you have no right to mine or anyone else's private property to do it.

I thought this would have been obvious to conservatives. But conservatives don't actually believe in private property rights. Or fiscal responsibility. Or a balanced budget. Or pretty much any of what they give lip service to.

So...I recognize you as unAmerican, and with strong fascistic tendencies.

Therefore, your position on concentration camps is already clear.

Given that you don't know what fascism is, your assessment doesn't amount to much. But then, you don't have a clue what 'totalitarianism' is either. So its hardly surprising.

I'll gladly give you my position on concentration camps......AFTER you tell me your position on child labor laws and public education. Both of which are totalitarian by your own argument. Yet you refuse to denounce either.

Smiling....if even you are going to ignore your made up definitions, surely you can understand why we do the same.

Laughing....keep running, hun.

"God knows with the GOP would have done too the Japanese Americans... "

Certainly not you.

But everyone knows what Roosevelt did.

Did you know he despised Jews, Asians and blacks?

Given that not one GOP senator or house member objected to the internment, there's zero indication that they had a problem with it.

How about you.

Remember, I asked first.

Not necessary for you to answer again...after all I got you on record yesterday decrying the right to free speech and equal treatment for those with alternative views to yours.

The use of someone else's private property isn't your 'right'. Nor is denying the use of someone else's private property to you a violation of 'free speech'.

You can say whatever you'd like. But you have no right to mine or anyone else's private property to do it.

I thought this would have been obvious to conservatives. But conservatives don't actually believe in private property rights. Or fiscal responsibility. Or a balanced budget. Or pretty much any of what they give lip service to.

Given that you don't know what fascism is, your assessment doesn't amount to much. But then, you don't have a clue what 'totalitarianism' is either. So its hardly surprising.

I'll gladly give you my position on concentration camps......AFTER you tell me your position on child labor laws and public education. Both of which are totalitarian by your own argument. Yet you refuse to denounce either.

Smiling....if even you are going to ignore your made up definitions, surely you can understand why we do the same.

Gee.....since I exposed you, you're squealing like a stuck pig.

With apologies to stuck pigs, of course.

How about you.

Remember, I asked first.

Laughing.....you're still stuck on the same two points, PC....

1) Totalitarianism is total control and dictatorship.

2) We've never had totalitarianism in the US. Or dictatorship.

Sorry, hun......but words have meanings. Even if you have no clue what they are.

How about you.

Remember, I asked first.

Sorry, hun......but words have meanings. Even if you have no clue what they are.

Hey, dunce.....could you name two or three books you've read that makes any political opinion you have anything more than hot air?

How about it.

Remember, I asked first.

Hey, dunce.....could you name two or three books you've read that makes any political opinion you have anything more than hot air?

How about it.

Sure. Right after you tell me if you denounce both public education and child labor laws.

Keep running, hun. Its fun to watch you flee from your own arguments. And even more fun to make you do it.

1. Obama's reign in America is, in one way at least, a dramatic reversal of one of Marx's basic tenets.

I'll get to that…..

2. But first, the context:

While there are myriad comparisons able to be made between Liberalism and its totalitarian cousins, there are actually some….significant…. differences.
The most obvious is the wholesale slaughter of its citizens.

Repressed, yes, marginalizes and discriminated against, but none of the annihilation the world has witnessed under the Bolsheviks and the Nazis.
This doesn't mean that the thought to do so in no present in American totalitarians….but there are conditions that, up to now, work to block same:

"The excesses of the European versions of fascism were mitigated by the specific history and culture of America, Jeffersonian individualism, heterogeneity of the population, but the central theme is still an all-encompassing state that centralizes power to perfect human nature by controlling every aspect of life., albeit at the loss of what had hitherfore been accepted as ‘inalienable human rights.’

The dichotomy that is today’s political reality is based on this retreat, as the American left simply flipped from the brown-shirt utopians to the red-flag utopians, parroting Stalin’s rhetoric: anything objectionable is fascist."
Jonah Goldberg

a. Hold on, you say…..the icon of Liberals/Democrats penned up American citizens in concentration camps…..
True. But I did say there are ' there are myriad comparisons.'

3. The most basic requirement for liberty is the right to private property ownership. The Founders knew that: they had studied John Locke. But the followers of Rousseau, Hegel and Marx had very different views to impose on the less astute in America.
You might take a look at this:
10 planks of Communist manifesto
Communist Manifesto 10 Planks

a. Abolition of private property and the application of all rents of land to public purposes.

b. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.

c. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.

The Democrats are right there with Marx:
a. "Obama Set To Propose Taxes On Capital Gains, Inheritance, And Wall Street"
Obama Set To Propose Taxes On Capital Gains, Inheritance, And Wall Street - Shadowproof

b. ....we are now free of that inordinate fear of communism.... Jimmy Carter Jimmy Carter: UNIVERSITY OF NOTRE DAME - Address at Commencement Exercises at the University

c. President Barack Obama downplayed the differences between capitalism and communism, claiming that they are just “intellectual arguments.” He urged those at a town hall eventin Buenos Aires, Argentina on Wednesday to “just choose from what works.”

So far, we've seen only the similarities and consubstantiations of Obamaunism and communism.

A big difference….
…coming up.

Yeah, totalitarianism doesn't mean what you think it means. As Obama wasn't a totalitarian. Nor has any president been, ever. Nor is taxing capital gains 'communism'.

And riddle me this: Are you against public education and child labor laws? Because they're part of the Communist Manifesto's 10 planks too. Either you have to reject both.....or acknowledge that you too 'just choose from what works'.
Capital gains is double taxation. Dip shit

Up, idiot? That's not communism or totalitarianism either.

Do try to keep up, shit-for-brains.
Capital gains is a product of an immortal greedy government
Yep, GOP mega-rich shouldn't have to pay any taxes at all...

Here's yet another dunce.

How about it.

makes about as much sense as your hilarious cut-and-paste jobs.

Not even one single book that you've learned from????????

No worries....I just wanted to document that you're a dunce.
Carry on.

How about it.

Sure. Right after you tell me if you denounce both public education and child labor laws.

Keep running, hun. Its fun to watch you flee from your own arguments. And even more fun to make you do it.

You can't list even one???

I was only kiddin'....I know you don't read.

I saw that tattoo of yours...'hoo needs skool'

1. Obama's reign in America is, in one way at least, a dramatic reversal of one of Marx's basic tenets.

I'll get to that…..

While there are myriad comparisons able to be made between Liberalism and its totalitarian cousins, there are actually some….significant…. differences.

Repressed, yes, marginalizes and discriminated against, but none of the annihilation the world has witnessed under the Bolsheviks and the Nazis.
This doesn't mean that the thought to do so in no present in American totalitarians….but there are conditions that, up to now, work to block same:

"The excesses of the European versions of fascism were mitigated by the specific history and culture of America, Jeffersonian individualism, heterogeneity of the population, but the central theme is still an all-encompassing state that centralizes power to perfect human nature by controlling every aspect of life., albeit at the loss of what had hitherfore been accepted as ‘inalienable human rights.’

The dichotomy that is today’s political reality is based on this retreat, as the American left simply flipped from the brown-shirt utopians to the red-flag utopians, parroting Stalin’s rhetoric: anything objectionable is fascist."
Jonah Goldberg

a. Hold on, you say…..the icon of Liberals/Democrats penned up American citizens in concentration camps…..

3. The most basic requirement for liberty is the right to private property ownership. The Founders knew that: they had studied John Locke. But the followers of Rousseau, Hegel and Marx had very different views to impose on the less astute in America.

a. Abolition of private property and the application of all rents of land to public purposes.

Obama Set To Propose Taxes On Capital Gains, Inheritance, And Wall Street - Shadowproof

b. ....we are now free of that inordinate fear of communism.... Jimmy Carter Jimmy Carter: UNIVERSITY OF NOTRE DAME - Address at Commencement Exercises at the University

c. President Barack Obama downplayed the differences between capitalism and communism, claiming that they are just “intellectual arguments.” He urged those at a town hall eventin Buenos Aires, Argentina on Wednesday to “just choose from what works.”

So far, we've seen only the similarities and consubstantiations of Obamaunism and communism.

A big difference….
…coming up.

Yeah, totalitarianism doesn't mean what you think it means. As Obama wasn't a totalitarian. Nor has any president been, ever. Nor is taxing capital gains 'communism'.

And riddle me this: Are you against public education and child labor laws? Because they're part of the Communist Manifesto's 10 planks too. Either you have to reject both.....or acknowledge that you too 'just choose from what works'.
Capital gains is double taxation. Dip shit

Up, idiot? That's not communism or totalitarianism either.

Do try to keep up, shit-for-brains.
Capital gains is a product of an immortal greedy government
Yep, GOP mega-rich shouldn't have to pay any taxes at all...

You betcha'!!!!

We work darn hard enough robbing orphan, evicting widows, helping corporations- you know, what you expect us to do.

How about it.

I can list several. And I’d be happy to......after you tell us if you denounce public education and child labor laws.

Laughing......you’ve painted yourself into another corner. As you didn’t actually read the 10 tenets of the communist manifesto before babbling about it.

That’s the difference between us, PC. I actually read my sources before citing them. And you just cut and paste what you’ve been told to think.

How about it.

I can list several. And I’d be happy to......after you tell us if you denounce public education and child labor laws.

Laughing......you’ve painted yourself into another corner. As you didn’t actually read the 10 tenets of the communist manifesto before babbling about it.

That’s the difference between us, PC. I actually read my sources before citing them. And you just cut and paste what you’ve been told to think.

So you never read a book pertinent to political discussions?

That's all right...you can hang around.

Wasn't your only mistake.....I kinda think your high school yearbook pic holding your baby wasn't a good idea, either.

I'll get to that…..

Jonah Goldberg

Obama Downplays Difference Between Capitalism, Communism [VIDEO]

A big difference….
…coming up.

More great work....thanks.....:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

How about it.

So you never read a book pertinent to political discussions?

I've ready plenty of books involving a political discussions. And I'd be happy to discuss them with you......after you tell us your position on child labor laws and public education.

Laughing.....poor PC. You've painted yourself into a corner again. Next time read the sources you claim to cite BEFORE you start babbling about them. As by your own imaginary 'definitions', both public education and child labor laws are 'totalitarianism.

Forum List

Back