Obama and the myth of "White Guilt"

The White Guilt charge is another example of the deperate gasps of US racists to explain why sane White people voted for what these racists think is a subhuman.

They need to explain it to themselves.

Naturally they had to come up with an explanation that appeals to their own childish racist conceits.

RCP polling, Obama against the Republican feild. He beats all of them. Easily. .

Cherry picking your polls hardly supports a conclusion like, "this field absolutely sucks." Sorry if that doesn't fit your far-left world view.

Guy, the link leads to EVERY current poll. RCP is good like that.

Obama wins all but ONE of them. There's a Rasmussen poll that puts Romney 2 points ahead, but Rassmussen is the most right wing pollster, so you have to take that with a grain of salt.

he shouldn't be. It kind of defies every law of political science. The GOP should be looking for better candidates.

The White Guilt charge is another example of the deperate gasps of US racists to explain why sane White people voted for what these racists think is a subhuman.

Naturally they had to come up with an explanation that appeals to their own childish racist conceits.

I think that there are some racists on our side, unfortunately.

I think there were good reasons to vote against Obama that had nothing to do with race. His lack of experience, his odd connections, his far left views.

Given the absolute fail his presidency has been (come on, even leftists are disappointed with him), can you honestly say that McCain would have been worse? I can't. Quite the contrary, I think McCain would have been the grownup in the room.

Who has made a claim of "subhuman"? Are you trying to draw some larger conclusion from the rantings of a tiny minority of hard-core racists (of which both left and right have their share)?

I think that there are some racists on our side, unfortunately. .

Of course there are racists on the left. Plenty of them.

Yes, there is. Like Mitt Romney, who thinks he's white and delightsome...

RCP polling, Obama against the Republican feild. He beats all of them. Easily. .

Cherry picking your polls hardly supports a conclusion like, "this field absolutely sucks." Sorry if that doesn't fit your far-left world view.

Guy, the link leads to EVERY current poll. RCP is good like that.

Obama wins all but ONE of them. .

'Generic Republican Candidate' continues to lead obama. Where's the "laughing his ass off" in that?

If you calibrate your comment to the entire campaign and just not election day, you'll see things differently.

You don't think Candidate Obama got special treatment from the Press?

TIME Magazine - Search Results

True it doesn't vote but it sways public opinion.

Yes, there is. Like Mitt Romney, who thinks he's white and delightsome...

Take a reading course, moron.

In any case, your empty hatred and bigotry have been well documented and delegitimize anything you might have to say on the matter, shitstain.

'Generic Republican Candidate' continues to lead obama. Where's the "laughing his ass off" in that?

Yes, Dim bulb. Exactly. A GOOD GOP candidate could beat Obama. Easily. With this economy, yes.

But you take the awful choices we have, and no, Obama wins.

Crazy Pizza guy or Weird Mormon Robot- they lose.

because those guys, he could beat, and he hasn't even gotten started yet. He'll let them bleed each other for a while longer.

I think the only guy who has legs is probably Rick Perry. But hateful racists (like you) won't give him the time of day because he let a hispanic kid get a break on tuition.

If you calibrate your comment to the entire campaign and just not election day, you'll see things differently.

You don't think Candidate Obama got special treatment from the Press?

TIME Magazine - Search Results

True it doesn't vote but it sways public opinion.

Who the hell is still reading Time Magazine?

Obama got favorable press because he's a charismatic guy, and there was an interest in him. Here's the thing. McCain's been on the national stage for 30 years now. There isn't that much more to say about him at this point.

the point was, (which started this thread) is that Obama didn't carry the white vote, and didn't do much better than John Kerry did despite having a much better position.

The more worrisome thing is that what put him over the top was that the GOP did a LOT worse amongst minorities.

A GOOD GOP candidate could beat Obama. Easily. With this economy, yes.

But you take the awful choices we have, and no, Obama wins. .

You realize the Republican nominee hasn't been settled on yet, right moron? I'm sure it is well beyond you to understand what that means in this context. Do yourself a favor and STFU.

[

I think the only guy who has legs is probably Rick Perry. But hateful racists (like you) won't give him the time of day because he let a hispanic kid get a break on tuition.

Are you taking stupid pills by the fistful this morning, moron? If you think Perry's got "legs" you haven't been paying attention, and if you think his misguided in-state tuition program is specific to "hispanics," you had better consider your own assumptions and prejudices.

You realize the Republican nominee hasn't been settled on yet, right moron? I'm sure it is well beyond you to understand what that means in this context. Do yourself a favor and STFU.

Why would that make a difference? And the establishment is determined to foist Romney on us whether we want him or not.

Romney's been running for president for five years now. People have pretty much settled on him, and Obama beats him easily. What is going to happen after he gets the nomination that hasn't happened yet?

I'll tell you exactly what will happen. After he gets the nomination, the Mainstream Media will stop being nice to him. They will savage his business practices. They will do exposes on what Mormons actually believe.

[

Are you taking stupid pills by the fistful this morning, moron? If you think Perry's got "legs" you haven't been paying attention, and if you think his misguided in-state tuition program is specific to "hispanics," you had better consider your own assumptions and prejudices.

Perry's raised more money than Romney, or any other GOP candidate.

Someone sees something there.

And his postiion on tuition was sensible. The courts have already ruled that the states HAVE to educate the children of illegals. The In state tuition rate is an incentive for these kids to do well, stay out of trouble and work hard, which is what I think sensible people want them to do- since they aren't going anywhere any time soon.

(Frankly, I can't see a compelling reason why ANYONE would vote for the Weird Mormon Robot, he's really the Alf Landon of 2012).

Besides Mormonism truly bizarre views on race, Romney has played the race card in a way that will bite us in the ass next November.

So this really isn't a racist thread, this is a bigot thread against Mormons.

Yeah, it's funny. If you belong to a religion started by a con artist who wanted to have sex with teenage girls, I don't have much respect for you...

You mean like islam?

Why would that make a difference? .

There it is...well beyond you as I said... :rolleyes:

You are too fucking stupid to have a serious discussion with, and too fundamentally bad as a human being to want to. So, I'll just continue to point out your insecurity, bigotry, dishonesty, and hatred and tell you to go fuck yourself.

Why would that make a difference? .

There it is...well beyond you as I said... :rolleyes:

You are too fucking stupid to have a serious discussion with, and too fundamentally bad as a human being to want to. So, I'll just continue to point out your insecurity, bigotry, dishonesty, and hatred and tell you to go fuck yourself.

How come you can't respond beyond the first sentence of a post? Seems like you have some kind of ADHD... and Tourettes.

Forum List

Back