Obama and the myth of "White Guilt"

There is nothing "common sense" about amnesty, and opposing illegal immigration is NOT "ugliness," you stupid lefty fuck.

Sure it is.... .

In the worthless opinion of some hateful, leftist LOSER like you? Yeah, that means a fucking lot... :rolleyes:

If you have no respect for the sovereignty of my nation, GET THE FUCK OUT. We don't need your defective ass.

My ancestors owned slaves and all I got was this lousy white guilt.

:lol:

Maybe this is why Cain enjoys so much support....

In fact, if you want to know who the biggest tools in the universe are, it's the hateful little fucks like you who vote Republican because they hate brown people.

Show me one - ONE - example of my suggesting in any way that I "hate brown people" (a racist term you leftist asswipes seem to love) or retract your accusation and apologize. I have done more work with and for "brown people" (again, YOUR racist term) than you ever will in your miserable, worthless little life, shitstain.

My ancestors owned slaves and all I got was this lousy white guilt.

:lol:

Maybe this is why Cain enjoys so much support....

Do you feel guilty about everything your ancestors might have done wrong?

So, you have proof that every one of those people chose not to run because the Bush family convinced them not to? I don't recall any of them suggesting any such thing. AND, that list encompasses "everyone who might possibly be a good candidate" because some fucking idiot lefty like YOU says so? Hatred and insecurity have rotted whatever tiny sliver of a brain you might have once had, shitstain.

Sorry, man, the concensus is that this feild absolutely sucks... Obama must be laughing his ass off.

Romney sucks - Weird religion, sleazy business practices, lack of a human personality. He spent 109 million last time and came in third place behind McCain and Huckabee.

And that's the best you could come up with? Really?

And I guess it will be funny watching your racist ass fuming at four more years of Obama.

Now your descendants will have to bear the burden of your bad jokes.

[

And I guess it will be funny watching your racist ass fuming at four more years of Obama.

Show me one piece of evidence - ONE - of my being a racist or retract your accusation and apologize, you no-class piece of shit. I don't expect the likes of you to display any hint of character, but here's your chance.

(Frankly, I can't see a compelling reason why ANYONE would vote for the Weird Mormon Robot, he's really the Alf Landon of 2012).

Besides Mormonism truly bizarre views on race, Romney has played the race card in a way that will bite us in the ass next November.

So this really isn't a racist thread, this is a bigot thread against Mormons.

He's making reference to me in the OP. Just to clarify, my stance about White Guilt didn't speak to just pulling a lever next to Mr. Obama's name. The press coverage (Time Magazine featured Mr. Obama something like 12-16 times in 2008 on the cover!!!) that totally glossed over Obama sitting in the congregation of Jeremiah Wright for 20 years, his officiating their wedding, etc... The 57 states flub was reported. But I heard more about Palin--the VP Nominee--her disgraceful 60 minutes interview than I ever heard about the 57 states gaffe.

Well, I did find it amusing that anyone was saying anything that retarded.

But to wit. EVERYONE heard about Jeremiah Wright at the time it happened. No one hid it, it was just that no one considered it a big deal. Because no one really thought that Obama was doing anything but going through the motions with religion.

"57 states" was a misspeak. I don't think anyone seriously believes that Obama thinks we have 7 extra states. But Palin's profound ignorance not just in the Couric interview but other interviews, was glaring. The woman couldn't name a newspaper she read. She didn't know what Hamas was. She couldn't name what the Bush Doctrine was.

More importantly, Palin demolished McCain's best argument against Obama. Experience. He took someone who had less.

I think we can safely assume that the media is to the left of the American Public on most matters. Their subjugation of their responsibilities in vigorously covering Mr. Obama was shameful; as what their subjugation of the WMD claims by Mr. Bush 43.

My stance is that white guilt shaped the election. I never said it was on the ballot--or at least never meant to indicate that it was literally on the ballot.

But the thing is, if you assume the media is left, they would have treated ANY democrat with kid gloves. They gave Hillary the kid gloves, too. Democratic voters probably picked Obama because they didn't want another 8 years of the Clinton Drama.

[

Show me one piece of evidence - ONE - of my being a racist or retract your accusation and apologize, you no-class piece of shit. I don't expect the likes of you to display any hint of character, but here's your chance.

I think we've firmly established what you are, the minute you started blurting out about "illegals".

(Frankly, I can't see a compelling reason why ANYONE would vote for the Weird Mormon Robot, he's really the Alf Landon of 2012).

Besides Mormonism truly bizarre views on race, Romney has played the race card in a way that will bite us in the ass next November.

Yeah, it's funny. If you belong to a religion started by a con artist who wanted to have sex with teenage girls, I don't have much respect for you...

[

I think we've firmly established what you are, the minute you started blurting out about "illegals".

So you are one of those far-left extremists who equates opposition to illegal immigration with racism? Is that what you're saying? Say it very clearly so everyone can get a good look at what a fucking illogical, dishonest, moron you are.

You now have two choices:

A) Admit you are a fucking moron who doesn't understand the terms in use

or

B) Retract your false accusation and apologize

Pick one, shitstain

Sorry, man, the concensus is that this feild absolutely sucks... Obama must be laughing his ass off. .

Only in your lefty fantasy world, 'man.'

Election 2012 Polling and News, Republican Presidential Candidates, Obama, Interactive Polling Data

RCP polling, Obama against the Republican feild. He beats all of them. Easily.

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

He shouldn't. 9% unemployment. Home values dropped 40%. $4.00/gallon gasoline. 40% approval rating.

The man should be pulling an LBJ and stepping down for the good of his party. He should be facing serious internal challenges.

But he'll probably win because all the REpublicans are so much worse.

That's what everything he ever posts is really about. Apparently there is no room for any other thought in his tiny, defective brain.

So you are one of those far-left extremists who equates opposition to illegal immigration with racism? Is that what you're saying? Say it very clearly so everyone can get a good look at what a fucking illogical, dishonest, moron you are.

or

Pick one, shitstain

why should I. It's been firmly established that Nativist almost always equates to angry racism.

Case in point. They always point to the Mexican illegals, and never talk about the Polish illegals. Someone like Cain can talk about putting up an electrified fence, and still be taken seriously.

I mean, seriously, what kind of sick fuck wants to electrocute people for trying to improve their lives? Ummmm - racists.

Sorry, man, the concensus is that this feild [sic] absolutely sucks... Obama must be laughing his ass off. .

Only in your lefty fantasy world, 'man.'

Election 2012 Polling and News, Republican Presidential Candidates, Obama, Interactive Polling Data

RCP polling, Obama against the Republican feild. He beats all of them. Easily. .

Cherry picking your polls hardly supports a conclusion like, "this field absolutely sucks." Sorry if that doesn't fit your far-left world view.

He's making reference to me in the OP. Just to clarify, my stance about White Guilt didn't speak to just pulling a lever next to Mr. Obama's name. The press coverage (Time Magazine featured Mr. Obama something like 12-16 times in 2008 on the cover!!!) that totally glossed over Obama sitting in the congregation of Jeremiah Wright for 20 years, his officiating their wedding, etc... The 57 states flub was reported. But I heard more about Palin--the VP Nominee--her disgraceful 60 minutes interview than I ever heard about the 57 states gaffe.

Well, I did find it amusing that anyone was saying anything that retarded.

But to wit. EVERYONE heard about Jeremiah Wright at the time it happened. No one hid it, it was just that no one considered it a big deal. Because no one really thought that Obama was doing anything but going through the motions with religion.

"57 states" was a misspeak. I don't think anyone seriously believes that Obama thinks we have 7 extra states. But Palin's profound ignorance not just in the Couric interview but other interviews, was glaring. The woman couldn't name a newspaper she read. She didn't know what Hamas was. She couldn't name what the Bush Doctrine was.

More importantly, Palin demolished McCain's best argument against Obama. Experience. He took someone who had less.

I think we can safely assume that the media is to the left of the American Public on most matters. Their subjugation of their responsibilities in vigorously covering Mr. Obama was shameful; as what their subjugation of the WMD claims by Mr. Bush 43.

My stance is that white guilt shaped the election. I never said it was on the ballot--or at least never meant to indicate that it was literally on the ballot.

But the thing is, if you assume the media is left, they would have treated ANY democrat with kid gloves. They gave Hillary the kid gloves, too. Democratic voters probably picked Obama because they didn't want another 8 years of the Clinton Drama.

What planet do you live on?

After Reverend Wright made his GDA comment and it broke in March 08, the press reported it. Then Candidate Obama was allowed to pivot and gave a speech in Philly about "Race in America". Here is what Wiki said about it:

"A More Perfect Union"[1][2] is the name of a speech delivered by Senator Barack Obama on March 18, 2008 in the course of the contest for the 2008 Democratic Party presidential nomination.[2] Speaking before an audience at the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Obama was responding to a spike in the attention paid to controversial remarks made by the Reverend Jeremiah Wright, his former pastor and, until shortly before the speech, a participant in his campaign.

Obama framed his response in terms of the broader issue of race in the United States. The speech's title was taken from the Preamble to the United States Constitution.

Obama addressed the subjects of racial tensions, white privilege, and race and inequality in the United States, discussing black "anger," white "resentment," and other issues as he sought to explain and contextualize Wright's controversial comments.[3] His speech closed with a plea to move beyond America's "racial stalemate" and address shared social problems.

On March 27, 2008, the Pew Research Center called the speech "arguably the biggest political event of the campaign so far," noting that 85 percent of Americans said they had heard at least a little about the speech and that 54 percent said they heard a lot about it.[4] Eventually, The New Yorker opined that the speech helped elect Obama as the President of the United States.[5]

Gee, wonder where they heard about it from?

or

Pick one, shitstain

why should I. It's been firmly established that Nativist almost always equates to angry racism.

Case in point. They always point to the Mexican illegals, and never talk about the Polish illegals. Someone like Cain can talk about putting up an electrified fence, and still be taken seriously.

I mean, seriously, what kind of sick fuck wants to electrocute people for trying to improve their lives? Ummmm - racists.

Don't try to deflect, shitstain.

You made an accusation about ME, not some faceless group to which you would try to apply your illogic. Support your accusation against ME or retract it and apologize at once.

Forum List

Back