Obama and the myth of "White Guilt"

The White Guilt charge is another example of the deperate gasps of US racists to explain why sane White people voted for what these racists think is a subhuman.

They need to explain it to themselves.

Naturally they had to come up with an explanation that appeals to their own childish racist conceits.

I think that there are some racists on our side, unfortunately.

Yup, but that's not your fault.

I think there were good reasons to vote against Obama that had nothing to do with race. His lack of experience, his odd connections, his far left views.

Understood

Given the absolute fail his presidency has been (come on, even leftists are disappointed with him), can you honestly say that McCain would have been worse? I can't. Quite the contrary, I think McCain would have been the grownup in the room.

Would it have been worse?

Depends on for whom you are talking about, I suppose.

It would have been worse for those needing help in these unhappy times, I think. Much worse.

But as to McCain fixing the economy?

No, he wouldn't have done any better than Obama is doing, I think.

The problems facing this economy are so systemic that nobody who isn't proposing very radical solutions is going to accomplish much.

Last edited:
No, man, I don't spend much time worrying about a relgion that is practiced on the other side of the planet.

You could not be more of a fucking moron if you tried. There are hundreds of thousands of Muslims in the Greater Chicago Area, more than the Mormons you're so afraid of.

You are just plain stupid.

No, man, I don't spend much time worrying about a relgion that is practiced on the other side of the planet.

You could not be more of a fucking moron if you tried. There are hundreds of thousands of Muslims in the Greater Chicago Area, more than the Mormons you're so afraid of.

and none of them are trying to take over the country or impose themselves in politics. They are well behaved, respectful and for the most part pretty decent.

Never been slimed by a Muslim. Been slimed by Mormons.

[

I think the only guy who has legs is probably Rick Perry. But hateful racists (like you) won't give him the time of day because he let a hispanic kid get a break on tuition.

Are you taking stupid pills by the fistful this morning, moron? If you think Perry's got "legs" you haven't been paying attention, and if you think his misguided in-state tuition program is specific to "hispanics," you had better consider your own assumptions and prejudices.

Perry's raised more money than Romney, or any other GOP candidate. .

I wasn't talking about who had raised more money was I, you fucking idiot? Is that what "legs" means to you, moron?

The White Guilt charge is another example of the deperate gasps of US racists to explain why sane White people voted for what these racists think is a subhuman.

Naturally they had to come up with an explanation that appeals to their own childish racist conceits.

Understood

Given the absolute fail his presidency has been (come on, even leftists are disappointed with him), can you honestly say that McCain would have been worse? I can't. Quite the contrary, I think McCain would have been the grownup in the room.

It would have been worse for those needing help in these unhappy times, I think. Much worse.

The problems facing this economy are so systemic that nobody who isn't proposing very radical solutions is going to accomplish much.

I think he wouldn't have put his first priority on an unworkable health care fix. He would have tackled the economy first. I think you also wouldn't see the gridlock we see now. McCain had a good rep with Democrats, he could have worked with the GOP and Dems alike in building concensus, because that's what he's done most of his career.

I do agree our problems are really huge, and no one is proposing the big fixes. Both parties are drinking the Free Trade Koolaid that is killing our manufacturing.

I wasn't talking about who had raised more money was I, you fucking idiot? Is that what "legs" means to you, moron?

Yup. The "MOney" primary is the most important one.

Let's be honest, the only reason teh Weird Mormon Robot is being taken seriously is because he is willing to spend his nine-figure fortune on these runs. Otherwise, he'd be at 1% like the other weird mormon Robot, John Huntsman.

Cain is done after this week. That leaves the only two viable candidates as Romney and Perry.

and none of them are trying to take over the country or impose themselves in politics. .

Gonna try to change the subject now that you've been humiliated yet again?

There are Muslims involved in civic life and holding public office all over the country. Your bigotry is insupportable, shitstain.

and none of them are trying to take over the country or impose themselves in politics. .

There are Muslims involved in civic life and holding public office all over the country. Your bigotry is insupportable, shitstain.

Very few, and they put their religion behind their politics.... unlike Mormons.

[

I think the only guy who has legs is probably Rick Perry. But hateful racists (like you) won't give him the time of day because he let a hispanic kid get a break on tuition.

Are you taking stupid pills by the fistful this morning, moron? If you think Perry's got "legs" you haven't been paying attention, and if you think his misguided in-state tuition program is specific to "hispanics," you had better consider your own assumptions and prejudices.

Perry's raised more money than Romney, or any other GOP candidate.

Someone sees something there.

And his postiion on tuition was sensible. The courts have already ruled that the states HAVE to educate the children of illegals. The In state tuition rate is an incentive for these kids to do well, stay out of trouble and work hard, which is what I think sensible people want them to do- since they aren't going anywhere any time soon.

How long before Perry changes Party again? Sorry, he does not ring true to me at all.

Bullshit. There is no separation of Church and State in Islam.

If you calibrate your comment to the entire campaign and just not election day, you'll see things differently.

You don't think Candidate Obama got special treatment from the Press?

TIME Magazine - Search Results

True it doesn't vote but it sways public opinion.

Who the hell is still reading Time Magazine?

Obama got favorable press because he's a charismatic guy, and there was an interest in him. Here's the thing. McCain's been on the national stage for 30 years now. There isn't that much more to say about him at this point.

the point was, (which started this thread) is that Obama didn't carry the white vote, and didn't do much better than John Kerry did despite having a much better position.

The more worrisome thing is that what put him over the top was that the GOP did a LOT worse amongst minorities.

So just to bring the topic to a close, are you honestly saying that if Candidate X had a minister that he had seen for 20 years, had been married by that minister, and had that minister make (and continued to make) such inflammatory comments they would have been treated the same way that Mr. Obama was treated? Are you really THAT moronic?

If so, in case of a nuclear attack, I'm coming over to your house; radiation isn't getting through your type of density.

You are truly a shameless loser.

So just to bring the topic to a close, are you honestly saying that if Candidate X had a minister that he had seen for 20 years, had been married by that minister, and had that minister make (and continued to make) such inflammatory comments they would have been treated the same way that Mr. Obama was treated? Are you really THAT moronic?

If so, in case of a nuclear attack, I'm coming over to your house; radiation isn't getting through your type of density.

No more than Romney isn't be held to account for his Prophet and his homophobic rantings.

Palin hung around with a witch hunter and that was cool.

Perry hangs about with a guy who think Hitler was God's agent.

Please. Obama's crazy minister got more scrutiny than anyone's. People just don't care about Crazy ministers...

No more than Romney isn't be held to account for his Prophet and his homophobic rantings.

Palin hung around with a witch hunter and that was cool.

Perry hangs about with a guy who think Hitler was God's agent.

Please. Obama's crazy minister got more scrutiny than anyone's. People just don't care about Crazy ministers...

Did any of them give a sermon saying "God Damn America"? On video? No? Theres your difference. Facts....try using them.

PS: "Hanging" "Hung" "around" is hardly the same as having a minister that marries you, having a minister that was your spiritual leader for 20+ years.

He got a free pass.

Did any of them give a sermon saying "God Damn America"? On video? No? Theres your difference. Facts....try using them.

PS: "Hanging" "Hung" "around" is hardly the same as having a minister that marries you, having a minister that was your spiritual leader for 20+ years.

He got a free pass.

He got a pass because he was running in a party where Bill Clinton got blow jobs after church and no one cared.

And let's be honest, McCain could have used Wright and didn't. His people wanted to make an issue of it.

I've made it pretty clear, I find Wright repulsive. So what? Obama made it pretty clear that the only reason he went to that church was to make himself known in that community.

And when Wright was no longer useful, Obama dumped him.

Which is pretty much the proper reaction to religious con artist. Use them for what you can get out of them, and throw them away when you are done with them.

Understood

I think he wouldn't have put his first priority on an unworkable health care fix.
Probably true.

But failing to change or changing the HC system isn't really addressing the issue of the collspsing economy.

He would have tackled the economy first.

And have done what, exactly? Reduce taxes on the rich, again?

I think you also wouldn't see the gridlock we see now.

You might have.

If McCain had won the voters might very well have punished the GOP in 2010, instead of the Dems.
McCain had a good rep with Democrats, he could have worked with the GOP and Dems alike in building concensus, because that's what he's done most of his career.

Its pretty damned hard to come to consensus when the two parties have reached an impasse due to their polar opposite political/economic POVs, don't you think?

I do agree our problems are really huge, and no one is proposing the big fixes. Both parties are drinking the Free Trade Koolaid that is killing our manufacturing.

Both parties are in BED on most macroeconomic issues, really.

And both parties offer us exactly the WRONG thing to do in this economy as well.

One wants to reduce the species by taxing the rich (bad idea)

The GOP wants to reduce the species by cutting spending on social welfare programs at exactly the time people most need (also a truly bad idea).

I have to ask myself if either party really wants the USA to surivive.

I conclude that they're either truly stupid or they have an hidden agenda that they are not telling us about.

Last edited:

RCP polling, Obama against the Republican feild. He beats all of them. Easily. .

Cherry picking your polls hardly supports a conclusion like, "this field absolutely sucks." Sorry if that doesn't fit your far-left world view.

:lol:

Nevermind the fact that he linked to an aggregate of all major polls...

:rolleyes: idiot.

Forum List

Back