Obama and the myth of "White Guilt"

I never felt 'white guilt' and I never will.

Even if I did, I vote based on what I think is best for the USA. Some things can't be sold out.

300.berry.halle.lc.043010.jpg

Cursed by God, apparently.
I bet she has a white mom.

Not my fault if you're stupid, asshole.

Yes, someone in this thread is really stupid and it's not your fault. It's not your fault. See how stupid you are? It's not your fault.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfXpRn8uFL8]Good Will Hunting - It's Not Your Fault - Best Cry Ever - YouTube[/ame]

RCP average = Cherry Picked polls. That's priceless. :lol:

Last edited:
RCP polling, Obama against the Republican feild. He beats all of them. Easily. .

Cherry picking your polls hardly supports a conclusion like, "this field absolutely sucks." Sorry if that doesn't fit your far-left world view.

:lol:

Nevermind the fact that he linked to an aggregate of all major polls...

:rolleyes: idiot.

Now, CUyo, Ukey can't read beyond one sentence before his "Tourettes" kicks in and he has to blast off into a bunch of obscenities to make up for his lack of an ability to formulate an arugment.

"White Guilt" does play a part. But that's only with Liberal/Democrat Whites. Obama is half White/half Black,half Muslim/half Christian,and half Communist/half Capitalist. He was the perfect Manchurian-like candidate. He was likely placed into power and not elected. We really only have a One-Party System. They're really all just on the same team. They just B.S. the masses with Election fairy tales. The powers that be get together and agree on who will be placed in the White House.

Obama was the right fit at the right time. His ambiguous past was just what they wanted. Being half Muslim/half Christian gave them cover to go ahead and start all these wars in the Muslim World. Being half White/half Black was an attempt to please the disgruntled masses. And being half Communist/half Capitalist was another attempt at pleasing the masses. No one really knows all that much about Obama's past. And that's the way it was supposed to be. Call this "Crazy Conspiracy" stuff if you want but it really isn't as crazy as you think. This current President was placed into power. He was not elected.

Off your meds again, Jedi?

Think about what i stated a bit more slowly and carefully. I think you'll find that it makes a lot of sense. A half White/half Black,half Muslim/half Christian,half Communist,half Capitalist made for the perfect Manchurian-like candidate. By 'Manchurian' i don't mean all the programmed hypnosis stuff. I mean he was a manufactured candidate. So much of his past really is so ambiguous. And that's what they wanted. I believe he was manufactured and placed into power by our One-Party System. The last Election was just another fairy tale for the masses. But hey,i know i can't convince you of anything. So God bless and have a great Football Saturday.

Off your meds again, Jedi?

Think about what i stated a bit more slowly and carefully. I think you'll find that it makes a lot of sense..

No, none of it makes sense. You are the very definition of a conspiracy NUT and you seriously need professional attention.

Not all "Conspriacy Theories" are false and not all "Conspiracy Theories" are true either. That's why you should always keep an open mind. Remember,you only know what they want you to know. Finding out truth & reality is incredibly difficult and requires an open mind. So you shouldn't just dismiss all Conspiracy Theories. Some are actually reality. But you'll have to decide for yourself which ones are. I do believe this current President was placed into power rather than elected. His ambiguous past was a perfect cover for their agenda. Is he a Muslim,is he a Christian? Who really knows? Is he an Anti-Business Communist,is he a Capitalist? Who really knows? Is he Black,is he White? Well we do have the answer for that one...He's both,which is exactly what they wanted. Anyway,gotta go watch some Football. See ya and thanks for your replies.

Last edited:
Think about what i stated a bit more slowly and carefully. I think you'll find that it makes a lot of sense..

No, none of it makes sense. You are the very definition of a conspiracy NUT and you seriously need professional attention.

Not all "Conspriacy Theories" are false and not all "Conspiracy Theories" are true either. You should always keep an open mind. Remember,you only know what they want you to know. Finding out truth & reality is incredibly difficult and requires an open mind. So you shouldn't just dismiss all Conspiracy Theories. Some are actually reality. But you'll have to decide for yourself which ones are. I do believe this current President was placed into power rather than elected. His ambiguous past was a perfect cover for their agenda. Is he a Muslim,is he a Christian? Who really knows? Is he an Anti-Business Communist,is he a Capitalist? Who really knows? Is he Black,is he White? Well we do have the answer for that one...He's both,which is what they wanted. Anyway,gotta go watch some Football. See ya and thanks for your replies.

Meds. You need them. Lots, and soon.

Forum List

Back