Obama Admin Puts Kabosh on 200k Jobs

You agree with an idiot making a false comparison who also happens to enjoy talking descriptively about small childrens' genitalia. Thats good to know. :eusa_eh:

You're a lying piece of shit. That was in The Flame Zone, and it was obviously a fucking joke. I don't know why you're opening up your mouth anyway - you're the guy who joked about Sandusky raping me. You know, the guy who raped little boys.

You get can get raped over the phone? Really? And you did talk descriptively about small childrens' genitalia. But I'm the lying piece of shit. You're a degenerate, stop crying about getting called out on it.

You are a sick individual.

You are a fucking liar. You lied about what I said, about the context of what I said, and about you joking about Sandusky raping me. You can go fuck yourself.

How tired the Progressive liberals have become... Are we really still fighting over how many jobs Obama created at 9% UE?

If you pay attention to Obi Wan Obama and his ilk...
It's like 20 or 200 straight months of steady job growth
creating 100k or 1,000,000,000 jobs every month.

I swear to God Obama comes out with the number of months and the number of jobs as one figure then......

And by the time it gets to Debbie-Wasserman-crazier then Ed Schultz Schultz she's proclaiming bigger numbers....with that twinkle in her eye whenever she talks about
El Presidente....like she would just make him feel like a real man if she just had a few moments alone with him....Pretty much the way Chris Mathews feels. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Barry is just trying to appease his environmentalist supporters. They already threatened non support of his reelection over Keystone.

We all see how that played out.

This looks like more of the same.

Yeah and he'll announce the "creation" of 200.000 jobs just in time for the election.

You agree with an idiot making a false comparison who also happens to enjoy talking descriptively about small childrens' genitalia. Thats good to know. :eusa_eh:

You're a lying piece of shit. That was in The Flame Zone, and it was obviously a fucking joke. I don't know why you're opening up your mouth anyway - you're the guy who joked about Sandusky raping me. You know, the guy who raped little boys.

Dam...whats happened with you in this board JosefK?

Early on you were more even tempered and less of a trash mouth.

Now? I am losing interest in your posts.

I'm tired of these lying assholes. That fucking dickhead knew I was joking. The entire thread was a joke. But he keeps bringing it up and fails to mention that he joked about some sick shit himself. I see a clear double standard around here.

You get can get raped over the phone? Really? And you did talk descriptively about small childrens' genitalia. But I'm the lying piece of shit. You're a degenerate, stop crying about getting called out on it.

You are a fucking liar. You lied about what I said, about the context of what I said, and about you joking about Sandusky raping me. You can go fuck yourself.

And to think in that same thread you're crying constantly about people being to sensitive! Hello!!

:lol::lol::lol:

You're such a crybaby.

But I'm sure that's a lie too...:cuckoo:

:lol:

I find the 200k jobs claim questionable, but ok, I'll play. Didn't the GOP just put the kibosh on Obama's jobs bill? HOw many jobs would the legislation have brought to Boehner's home state? 20k or so? The faux outrage is astounding.

Hasn't Harry Reid put the kibosh on 15 or so GOP jobs bills? The whining from the left is what is astounding.

Dam...whats happened with you in this board JosefK?

Early on you were more even tempered and less of a trash mouth.

Now? I am losing interest in your posts.

I'm tired of these lying assholes. That fucking dickhead knew I was joking. The entire thread was a joke. But he keeps bringing it up and fails to mention that he joked about some sick shit himself. I see a clear double standard around here.

Seriously man, get a grip. The double standards are all coming from you. Can you enlighten everyone as to the logic behind interpreting what I said into a grown man being raped by a child molester? Seriously, how do you get raped over the phone, Josefk?

Sorry, I'm trying to give you credit for a logical thought process. My bad. :eusa_shhh:

And to think in that same thread you're crying constantly about people being to sensitive! Hello!!

You're such a crybaby.

Yeah, you assholes are too sensitive. It was a joke thread in the fucking Flame Zone. Other threads in there include one about women getting fucked by 300 men; but I try to have a little fun and tell a couple of off-colored jokes, and the sensitive little girls in the Flame Zone get their panties in a bunch. You, on the other hand, joke about Sandusky raping me, and that's aok. Bunch of fucking hypocritical assholes.

There is no doubt in my mind that the WH and David Axelrod have something in store regarding the economy that will be released close to election to put Obama in good shape for those voters who just might have soured on our fearless leader recently.I have said this for over a year now.

You're such a crybaby.

Yeah, you assholes are too sensitive. It was a joke thread in the fucking Flame Zone. Other threads in there include one about women getting fucked by 300 men; but I try to have a little fun and tell a couple of off-colored jokes, and the sensitive little girls in the Flame Zone get their panties in a bunch. You, on the other hand, joke about Sandusky raping me, and that's aok. Bunch of fucking hypocritical assholes.

Oh God, the king of hypocrisy never stops! Now you're negging because you're so irrate that I would dare call you out. All the while you're pointing fingers at all the overly sensitive people around you. Damn, you're too funny for your own good.

You're such a crybaby.

Oh God, the king of hypocrisy never stops! Now you're negging because you're so irrate that I would dare call you out. All the while you're pointing fingers at all the overly sensitive people around you. Damn, you're too funny for your own good.

I negged you because you negged me. I guess you conveniently forgot to mention that, huh? Talk about hypocrites. What a fucking asshole.

I negged you because you negged me. I guess you conveniently forgot to mention that, huh? Talk about hypocrites. What a fucking asshole.

My bad. I meant to pos you - just like I meant that Sandusky was going to rape you. :eusa_shhh:

My bad. I meant to pos you - just like I meant that Sandusky was going to rape you. :eusa_shhh:

Yeah, you sure did. You're just too dishonest or embarrassed to admit it. After I called you out for the hypocrisy, you back-pedaled and acted like you meant something else. I'm not surprised. You're a lying POS.

If the president gets blamed for these job delays, does he then get credit for the thousands of jobs created by the Boeing/Lion Air record setting contract?

Yeah, you sure did. You're just too dishonest or embarrassed to admit it. After I called you out for the hypocrisy, you back-pedaled and acted like you meant something else. I'm not surprised. You're a lying POS.

Unlike my accurate description of what you said, you still have yet to explain the logical connection between what you say I said and what I actually said. You can do that now if you wish; I don't have high expectations. :doubt:

Unlike my accurate description of what you said, you still have yet to explain the logical connection between what you say I said and what I actually said. You can do that now if you wish; I don't have high expectations. :doubt:

I know what you said and I know what it meant. You are the lying POS who won't admit it.

I know what you said and I know what it meant. You are the lying POS who won't admit it.

No, what you "know" that I said is merely the fabrication of a degenerate mentality. Just further proof that you are indeed a sick individual.

Btw, it's pretty damn funny you keep calling me a liar when in fact you're the one dishonestly protesting that you undeniably talked about a small childs' genitalia. Pervert.

Perhaps we are losing the idea of the topic of this thread. I think it is a shame that Obama is playing one constiutuent against another at the expense of badly needed jobs.

It just doesn't make sense and I hope the citizens see this campaign strategy for what it is. It's contradicting exactly what we need right now. Jobs and increasing our tax base.

No, what you "know" that I said is merely the fabrication of a degenerate mentality. Just further proof that you are indeed a sick individual.

Btw, it's pretty damn funny you keep calling me a liar when in fact you're the one dishonestly protesting that you undeniably talked about a small childs' genitalia. Pervert.

In the context of a FUCKING JOKE, asshole. You know damn well that it was in jest. Then, you turned around and told an equally tasteless joke about me. You're a lying POS.

Forum List

Back