Obama Admin Puts Kabosh on 200k Jobs

I find the 200k jobs claim questionable, but ok, I'll play. Didn't the GOP just put the kibosh on Obama's jobs bill? HOw many jobs would the legislation have brought to Boehner's home state? 20k or so? The faux outrage is astounding.

hey pervert,, we can't afford for obienoodle to give the unions another half trillion dollars of our money ..

Shut up, skank.

I agree :cool: Shut yer yapper WT. :eusa_hand:

President Obama's United States Department of Agriculture has delayed shale gas drilling in Ohio for up to six months by cancelling a mineral lease auction for Wayne National Forest (WNF). The move was taken in deference to environmentalists, on the pretext of studying the effects of hydraulic fracturing.

“Conditions have changed since the 2006 Forest Plan was developed," announced WNF Supervisor Anne Carey on Tuesday. "The technology used in the Utica & Marcellus Shale formations need to be studied to see if potential effects to the surface are significantly different than those identified in the Forest Plan." The study will take up to six months to complete. The WNF study reportedly "will focus solely on how it could affect forest land," the significance of hydraulic fracturing to united proponents of the delay, "and not how it could affect groundwater."

Speaking of the WNF gas drilling, one environmentalist group spokesman suggested that moving forward with drilling "could turn the Ohio Valley into Ozone Alley," even though Wayne National Forest already has nearly 1300 oil and gas wells in operation.

The Ohio Oil and Gas Energy Education Program (OOGEEP) recently estimated that drilling in the Utica shale, which is affected by the suspension of the mineral lease auctions, would produce up 204,500 jobs by 2015.

Obama USDA delays shale drilling, up to 200k jobs | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

More hypocrisy from this administration. He runs around the country preaching about job creation and then stands in the way of every possibility that comes along to do exactly that. Ohio could certainly use the jobs right now too and considering how important that state is in the presidential election, this is an incredibly dumb move on his part.

Go fuck wit yer own groundwater, baaawstunnite:razz:

I find the 200k jobs claim questionable, but ok, I'll play. Didn't the GOP just put the kibosh on Obama's jobs bill? HOw many jobs would the legislation have brought to Boehner's home state? 20k or so? The faux outrage is astounding.

Hmm, I thought it was the Dems in the Senate that fucked the Obama "jobs bill..." Whatevere, lets just blame Republicans.

Obama's "Jobs" bill would have created just about as many real jobs as the first stimulus give-away. None!

Obama's claim that it would create X jobs was just more of his unending stream of bullshit to sell his fucking spending plans to the congress.

Lowering corporate taxes would create jobs. The only jobs Obama has created are government jobs. Yeah, we need more government clerks to manage all the new duties of the IRS! We need more government staff to support all the useless fucking Czars he has appointed.

To hell with Obama and all his Marxist/Communist cronies!

Using the same CON$ervative exaggeration factor, 200 million billion jobs. :lol:

Yeah, but he saved 8 gazillion!!!!!!

Well.....so far he hasn't begun to pray to GAWD

George W. Bush cut taxes twice, started two wars, began to borrow hundreds of billions from Communist China and doubled the national debt from $5.7 trillion to nearly $12 trillion. What a goddam cowboy!!

Yeah, but he saved 8 gazillion!!!!!!

Well.....so far he hasn't begun to pray to GAWD

George W. Bush cut taxes twice, started two wars, began to borrow hundreds of billions from Communist China and doubled the national debt from $5.7 trillion to nearly $12 trillion. What a goddam cowboy!!

I know...

As bad as he is, my boy is not nearly as bad as your boy was.

We get it.

So I guess if the Dept of Agriculture had gone the other way, the wingnut headline would have been

Obama throws environmentalists under the bus to buy votes in key swing state.

Shut up, skank.

You agree with an idiot making a false comparison who also happens to enjoy talking descriptively about small childrens' genitalia. Thats good to know. :eusa_eh:

You're a lying piece of shit. That was in The Flame Zone, and it was obviously a fucking joke. I don't know why you're opening up your mouth anyway - you're the guy who joked about Sandusky raping me. You know, the guy who raped little boys.

So I guess if the Dept of Agriculture had gone the other way, the wingnut headline would have been

If the lease auction wasn't cancelled, why would there even have been a headline?

This change of plans opened up the controversy and now it's going to be interesting to see how this plays out.

You agree with an idiot making a false comparison who also happens to enjoy talking descriptively about small childrens' genitalia. Thats good to know. :eusa_eh:

You're a lying piece of shit. That was in The Flame Zone, and it was obviously a fucking joke. I don't know why you're opening up your mouth anyway - you're the guy who joked about Sandusky raping me. You know, the guy who raped little boys.

You get can get raped over the phone? Really? And you did talk descriptively about small childrens' genitalia. But I'm the lying piece of shit. You're a degenerate, stop crying about getting called out on it.

You are a sick individual.

Well...I noticed the wingnuts are saying that Brown pushed this "congressional insider trading" legislation striclty for political expediency..

SO I guess you are probably right.

Would it surpirse you?

Dam...whats happened with you in this board JosefK?

Early on you were more even tempered and less of a trash mouth.

Now? I am losing interest in your posts.

Forum List

Back