obama 48-44 national, 47-45 swing states

Honestly, guy, you amuse me. They fuck you over and you say, "Thank you Sir, may I have another?"

LMAO! Nobody fucks you over harder, faster, and more often than the United States government, and YOU say "thank you sir, may I have another"! :lol:

Keep worshipping at the feet of government and giving them more power for handouts, stupid.

Romeny: hasn't accepted the nomination, hasn't picked a VP, hasn't started a campaign, has yet to demolish Obama in the debates, Obama has the bully pulpit, and it's within a few points?

Obama cannot allow the election to go ahead, he's got to make up a false flag operation -- terrorist attack, assassination attempt and try to tip things his way

Romeny: hasn't accepted the nomination, hasn't picked a VP, hasn't started a campaign, has yet to demolish Obama in the debates, Obama has the bully pulpit, and it's within a few points?

Obama cannot allow the election to go ahead, he's got to make up a false flag operation -- terrorist attack, assassination attempt and try to tip things his way

wow, paranoid much?

Romney's biggest problem is that only 43% know he's a Mormon right now. When people figure that out, he's done.

Romney's biggest problem is the better people get to know him, the less they like him.

You could write in "Not Obama", and he'd do as well as the Weird Mormon Robot right now.

Honestly, guy, you amuse me. They fuck you over and you say, "Thank you Sir, may I have another?"

LMAO! Nobody fucks you over harder, faster, and more often than the United States government, and YOU say "thank you sir, may I have another"! :lol:

Keep worshipping at the feet of government and giving them more power for handouts, stupid.

Wow, you are like really a stupid person, aren't you.

Besides the fact we pay one of the lowest tax rates in the industrialized world, and have some of the worst services, I'm just wondering where you live where you are constantly being hassled by the government.

Besides the once a year 1040 drill, I barely deal with the government at all on any level.

wow, paranoid much?

Romney's biggest problem is that only 43% know he's a Mormon right now. When people figure that out, he's done.

Romney's biggest problem is the better people get to know him, the less they like him.

You could write in "Not Obama", and he'd do as well as the Weird Mormon Robot right now.

Well fortunately, not everyone is a bigot as you are

Last edited:

You're sad.

Well fortunately, not everyone is a bigot as you are

No, but enough are to cost him the election, that's the important thing.

Bias Against a Mormon Presidential Candidate Same as in 1967

According to a recent Gallup Poll, 18% won't vote for a Mormon, including 10% of Republicans and 18% of independents. That would mean that out of the 57 million who voted for McCain in 2008, at least 10% and maybe as many as 18% won't vote for Romney.

And this is before the Media starts piling on with "how batshit crazy are Mormons, anyway" stories in the Fall. You know, reminding folks that they didn't let black folks become members until 1978 and Magic Underpants and Baptizing dead holocaust vicitms.

Obama won't even break 240 electoral votes. Book it.

Put that in your sig line. I dare you.
PCq1V.png

With half the people in this country on the dole, it's amazing any Republican candidate can even make a race out of it. Fifty percent of the people with their hand out, and main stream media cheerleading, any candidate from the party of government dependency should win by a lagre margin.

wow, paranoid much?

You sound just like the idiots that voted against JFK because he was Catholic. What a bunch of bull!!

Wow, one of the worst presidents of the past century is ahead. I have no faith in this country anymore...It is merging with the third world and becoming nothing.
*shrugs* Repubs backed the wrong man.

The numbers really aren't there for obama. Not even in states once thought safe democrat. The democrats are going to Gary Johnson. Johnson may do to obama what Ross Perot did to George HW Bush.

obama is simply becoming more disliked and more odious every day. While he still has somewhat high favorability ratings, it's harder to get there. His rampage over the Constitution, his blatant racisim. He's getting through to voters and it isn't pretty.

The numbers really aren't there for obama. Not even in states once thought safe democrat. The democrats are going to Gary Johnson. Johnson may do to obama what Ross Perot did to George HW Bush.
I ... Uh... Well... I guess the US is a big place. It could be true. In Iowa it's Paul/Gary taking from Mitt.

With half the people in this country on the dole, it's amazing any Republican candidate can even make a race out of it. Fifty percent of the people with their hand out, and main stream media cheerleading, any candidate from the party of government dependency should win by a lagre margin.

Very true. The Dems are smart, create handouts, get as many people using as possible, and they'll be your voters for life. Just like drug dealers.
This certainly was never the intent of the foundations of this country.

Forum List

Back