obama 48-44 national, 47-45 swing states

How many people on the dole prefer it to working? If a serious majority really would rather be on the dole, this nation is just done for. We won't recover from that.

WOW its a damned poll.

Polls go up and polls go down.

Next week Romney will be leading and the week after Barry will once again be leading.

The only thing that counts is the vote in Nov.

How many people on the dole prefer it to working? If a serious majority really would rather be on the dole, this nation is just done for. We won't recover from that.

I agree.

But the Republican modus is to put as many people on teh dole as possible.

The thing was, under Clinton, you had near full employment. And you had fast food places offering high school kids and retirees $10.00 an hour. They hated it. Not enough for the fat cats.

The numbers really aren't there for obama. Not even in states once thought safe democrat. The democrats are going to Gary Johnson. Johnson may do to obama what Ross Perot did to George HW Bush.

obama is simply becoming more disliked and more odious every day. While he still has somewhat high favorability ratings, it's harder to get there. His rampage over the Constitution, his blatant racisim. He's getting through to voters and it isn't pretty.

How many drugs are you taking to reach this delusional state?

Fact is, Romney is the one who is barely reaching his floor, which is the 45% that McCain got.

And I like Gary Johnson. If beating Romney wasn't so important, I might have voted for him, but if Johnson pulls away anyone, it's folks who don't like Romney and maybe the crazy Paulbots.

Can't give you an exact number. But I drive through my city evey day, passing hundreds of people on the street, hanging on the corners, and not looking for work. The left has made it easy for them, Pulling their own weight is something that is not expected. If I can get food stamps, fuel assistance, welfare, free cell phone, and more money for every kid I have, why would I bother working hard and scrub toliets for $8.00 an hour?

I agree.

The thing was, under Clinton, you had near full employment. And you had fast food places offering high school kids and retirees $10.00 an hour. They hated it. Not enough for the fat cats.

Under Clinton, you had the "dotcom" boom. More people became fat cats. The party of government dependency will always get more votes, when people are on the dole.

I agree.

Under Clinton, you had the "dotcom" boom. More people became fat cats. The party of government dependency will always get more votes, when people are on the dole.

Yup, them welfare people are going on welfare just to piss you off, Clem.

Has nothing to do with big business using outsourcing and offshoring and hiring illegals to avoid hiring people and payng them a wage.

You see, this is where you guys are stupid. You've spent the last 30 years dismantling unions and the middle class. Now you've created this dependence class that realizes that voting for Democrats keeps the goodies rolling.

I agree.

Yup, them welfare people are going on welfare just to piss you off, Clem.

Has nothing to do with big business using outsourcing and offshoring and hiring illegals to avoid hiring people and payng them a wage.

You see, this is where you guys are stupid. You've spent the last 30 years dismantling unions and the middle class. Now you've created this dependence class that realizes that voting for Democrats keeps the goodies rolling.

I am not sure who "you guys" refers to. But I have watched the last 30 years of every major city in this country, skyrocket in welfare and dependency. And every one of them have been runned by Democrats.

I am not sure who "you guys" refers to. But I have watched the last 30 years of every major city in this country, skyrocket in welfare and dependency. And every one of them have been runned by Democrats.

I have to bold that last sentence for the pure humor value...

Again, why has dependency increased.

Because big cities have elected Democrat mayors? (Who have absolutely no say in how welfare is run or distributed. Not to mention many of those cities elected Republican mayors.)

Or because for the last 30 years, Republicans have gone along with disbanding unions, moving manufacturing off shore, reducing the amount spent on needed infrastruture, etc.

Hey honey buns.......................

Instead of writing silly laughable posts, you might want to invest a bit of time buying a new abacus.

There are exactly 99 days left, not 121.

WI is dominated by Chgo suburbs???

Romney is losing bad in VA???

Sooooo.......are you on crack or H???

Too funny :-D

Swing states poll: A barrage of TV ads, but only in the battlegrounds

after 3 months of nothing but bad news, obama remains ahead. his ads are hitting romney hard here in virginia, and romney isnt liked by anyone but some friends and mormons, according to john boehner. romney has to start talking in specifics, and fast.

You can look at this positively from either side if you want to:
Democrats: They have a lead.
GOP: They are in the margin of error and Obama is in real trouble that he is leading by so little this early, esp with the mass amount of lying attack ads.

HOWEVER, like everything it's way to early for EITHER side to get excited. First these are JULY POLLS, not NOV polls!!! If the primaries showed you anything polls change! Second, the GOP VP hasn't been picked and the debates haven't begun! Those can and will sway people! 100 fold more than the mass amount of attack ads!!!
Third, the economy will be a factor in NOV. If FAUX unemployment doesn't dip into the 7% then Obama is toast no matter what. If items like faux unemployment, TRUE unemployment, poverty levels, food stamp receiptents, etc ALL HAVE AN EFFECT!!! Depending where the rates are at in NOV can help either Obama or Romney.

Don't get excited either way until NOV, because if early polls meant anything Rick Perry would be running against Obama this election cycle!

Rasmussen had them tied at 45, just yesterday, July 7, 2012.

1) He's the only one who does.

2) He was forecasting +5 Romney leads when everyone else was having Obama leads of +3 to +13.

My own opinion, Obama will probably win for no other reason than most of the 53% of the people who voted for him last time are willing to admit they made a mistake, while the 45% who vote for McCain last time have no real emotional investment in Romney.

On 7/24, Rasmussen had Obama up by 5 in Nevadad, 3 in WI on 7/25, 6 in MI on 7/23, 2 in OH on 7/18, a whopping 5 in PA on 7/23, and VA Obama was up by 1 according to Rasmussen.

Obama has this in the bag.

Wow, one of the worst presidents of the past century is ahead. I have no faith in this country anymore...It is merging with the third world and becoming nothing.

Wow. President Bush is running again?

Monday, July 30, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows Mitt Romney attracting 47% of the vote, while President Obama earns support from 44%. Five percent (5%) prefer some other candidate, and four percent (4%) are undecided.

Fifty-five percent (55%) favor repeal of the president’s health care law. Most (57%) say they haven’t yet been affected by the law, but concerns about cost continue to be the top priority for health care reform.

Just 14% believe that today’s children will be better off than their parents. That’s the lowest level of optimism ever measured.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Forum List

Back