Obaama's hostile relationship with the troops!

Troops Deployed Abroad Give 6:1 to Obama

According to an analysis of campaign contributions by the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics, Democrat Barack Obama has received nearly six times as much money from troops deployed overseas at the time of their contributions than has Republican John McCain, and the fiercely anti-war Ron Paul, though he suspended his campaign for the Republican nomination months ago, has received more than four times McCain's haul.

Troops Deployed Abroad Give 6:1 to Obama - OpenSecrets Blog | OpenSecrets

I think all the troops need to realize they are fighting for the country they love and not for some stupid politician living large on one aisle or another.

I think all the troops need to realize they are fighting for the country they love and not for some stupid politician living large on one aisle or another.

Why would you think the troops don't realize that? I would venture to guess that you never served?

The troops DO have political opinions though...they just are prohibited from voicing them in uniform, but they can send money to their campaigns.

I didn't say they didn't know that. Sheesh. As for denying the vote, it was the Dems who tried to stop the military vote for W.

Forum List

Back