NYT: Daughter of doctor who helped Trump avoid the draft speaks up

The New York Times a far left wing racist News Paper.
They should never be trusted to be honest and fair.
Just look at the sort of backwards cretins who they hire.

NYTracistjeong.jpg

The doctor is an asshole he falsified medical records. I hope the NYT reports this to the medical board.
We know he falsified medical records because he had an extensive discussion with his daughters, age 6 and 3. They remember it well.

The NYT should have the doctor's license to practice posthumously revoked.

The doctor is an asshole he falsified medical records. I hope the NYT reports this to the medical board.
We know he falsified medical records because he had an extensive discussion with his daughters, age 6 and 3. They remember it well.

The NYT should have the doctor's license to practice posthumously revoked.

At the very least.

The doctor's body should be exhumed and dumped into the Tiber, that's what they did to Formosus' corpse.

What branch did the obamaturd serve in?
Why do you want to know? Will that make Drumpfs draft dodging more palatable for you? :rolleyes:
/——/ He didn’t, that’s what. And neither did Clinton or Biden. These are draft dodgers. Today in labor history: Vietnam war protests, draft card burned
Yes and their commie buddy Jane dumbassedfonda sat on a tank and mocked our prisoners!

Well, then, that being the case, that excuses the president of the US for having lied to avoid the draft!!!!! Why didn't you say so!
/——/ And all you need is some of that pesky evidence to convince us.

I never cared about the draft dodging issue. So a rich, well-connected man pulled some strings so that his son wasn't being shot at, and people act like they just can't wrap their heads around this concept.

I never cared about the draft dodging issue. So a rich, well-connected man pulled some strings so that his son wasn't being shot at, and people act like they just can't wrap their heads around this concept.
/——/ I didn’t care either because he never dodged, or evaded or whatever libtards want to call it.

/——/ If he was never drafted he never dodged it you imbecile.

Yyyyyyeah ummmm..... to "dodge" means you avoided being drafted. If you get drafted, your dodge failed.
Hey. Let the moron have his moment. Why you gotta point out that his logic on this one pretty much confirmed he is an idiot? :rolleyes:
/——/ I lived through the 1960s when liberals burned their draft cards, refused to serve and ran to Canada in violation of the law. Trump did none of that.
DRAFT DODGER (noun)
The noun DRAFT DODGER has 1 sense:

1. someone who is drafted and illegally refuses to serve.
What does draft dodger mean? definition, meaning and pronunciation (Free English Language Dictionary)

"Liberals burned their draft cards"??

Link?

This oughta be good. :popcorn:
/——/ What are you, 9 years old? I remember them on campus at USC. Today in labor history: Vietnam war protests, draft card burned

It says absolutely squat about "Liberals".

You DID see how I bolded and italicized that word ---- right??

What branch did the obamaturd serve in?
Why do you want to know? Will that make Drumpfs draft dodging more palatable for you? :rolleyes:
/——/ He didn’t, that’s what. And neither did Clinton or Biden. These are draft dodgers. Today in labor history: Vietnam war protests, draft card burned
Yes and their commie buddy Jane dumbassedfonda sat on a tank and mocked our prisoners!

Well, then, that being the case, that excuses the president of the US for having lied to avoid the draft!!!!! Why didn't you say so!
/——/ And all you need is some of that pesky evidence to convince us.

No need to exonerate Trump. Willow has made it cleat to us that if Trump lied about his bone spurs to get out of the draft, it was because Jane Fonda sat on a tank and mocked our prisoners. Come to think of it, that would explain why Trump got away with mocking McCain!

Are You Kidding Me? This Is Why That NYT Story About Trump's Bone Spur Diagnosis Is Straight Trash!!!

9fb9302d-b1c8-49d8-a5b7-a92129ce9611.png

Well, the liberal media is back at it again. What else is new? The Left hates Trump so much that were now re-litigating his bone spur diagnosis, which earned the young Donald Trump a pass from the draft during the Vietnam War. First, who cares? Whatever comes from this story won’t impact his presidency. He’s not going to resign over this, and his supporters surely won’t abandon him either. So, here’s the story, which cannot be verified in any way: the daughters of some podiatrist, who is now dead, say the bone spur diagnosis was a favor to Fred Trump to keep his son out of the war. What’s worst is that The Times admits there are no records to corroborate…anything (via NYT) [emphasis mine]:

In the fall of 1968, Donald J. Trump received a timely diagnosis of bone spurs in his heels that led to his medical exemption from the military during Vietnam.

For 50 years, the details of how the exemption came about, and who made the diagnosis, have remained a mystery, with Mr. Trump himself saying during the presidential campaign that he could not recall who had signed off on the medical documentation.

Now a possible explanation has emerged about the documentation. It involves a foot doctor in Queens who rented his office from Mr. Trump’s father, Fred C. Trump, and a suggestion that the diagnosis was granted as a courtesy to the elder Mr. Trump.

The podiatrist, Dr. Larry Braunstein, died in 2007. But his daughters say their father often told the story of coming to the aid of a young Mr. Trump during the Vietnam War as a favor to his father.

“I know it was a favor,” said one daughter, Dr. Elysa Braunstein, 56, who along with her sister, Sharon Kessel, 53, shared the family’s account for the first time publicly when contacted by The New York Times.

Elysa Braunstein said the implication from her father was that Mr. Trump did not have a disqualifying foot ailment. “But did he examine him? I don’t know,” she said.

“What he got was access to Fred Trump,” Elysa Braunstein said. “If there was anything wrong in the building, my dad would call and Trump would take care of it immediately. That was the small favor that he got.”

No paper evidence has been found to help corroborate the version of events described by the Braunstein family, who also suggested there was some involvement by a second podiatrist, Dr. Manny Weinstein. Dr. Weinstein, who diedin 1995, lived in two apartments in Brooklyn owned by Fred Trump; city directories show he moved into the first during the year Donald Trump received his exemption.

OR#NYTimes runs piece sourced from anti-Trump daughters of a doc who is now dead with ZERO actual evidence any of it is true#Jounalism Yashar Ali on Twitter— Jim Hanson (@Uncle_Jimbo) December 26, 2018

So, no one knows what is going on, and even if there was something to this story, who the hell cares? Say it’s true, let’s just entertain this garbage for a second, you’re meaning to tell me the bombshell is that the well connected and wealthy Trumps received a favor? I’m stunned. I’m shell-shocked…because the Kennedys, Bushes, or the Clintons never asked for favors on anything, right?

The daughters of a podiatrist, who’s dead, say this was a favor to the Trump family that cannot be verified and the only other solid lead, the alleged second podiatrist, is also dead. Sounds like this story was a drooling vegetable from the get-go.

Townhall.com ^ | December 26, 2018

Perhaps Fred Trump knows an eye doctor who could fix that vision thing.

Are You Kidding Me? This Is Why That NYT Story About Trump's Bone Spur Diagnosis Is Straight Trash!!!

Well, the liberal media is back at it again. What else is new? The Left hates Trump so much that were now re-litigating his bone spur diagnosis, which earned the young Donald Trump a pass from the draft during the Vietnam War. First, who cares? Whatever comes from this story won’t impact his presidency. He’s not going to resign over this, and his supporters surely won’t abandon him either. So, here’s the story, which cannot be verified in any way: the daughters of some podiatrist, who is now dead, say the bone spur diagnosis was a favor to Fred Trump to keep his son out of the war. What’s worst is that The Times admits there are no records to corroborate…anything (via NYT) [emphasis mine]:

In the fall of 1968, Donald J. Trump received a timely diagnosis of bone spurs in his heels that led to his medical exemption from the military during Vietnam.

For 50 years, the details of how the exemption came about, and who made the diagnosis, have remained a mystery, with Mr. Trump himself saying during the presidential campaign that he could not recall who had signed off on the medical documentation.

Now a possible explanation has emerged about the documentation. It involves a foot doctor in Queens who rented his office from Mr. Trump’s father, Fred C. Trump, and a suggestion that the diagnosis was granted as a courtesy to the elder Mr. Trump.

The podiatrist, Dr. Larry Braunstein, died in 2007. But his daughters say their father often told the story of coming to the aid of a young Mr. Trump during the Vietnam War as a favor to his father.

“I know it was a favor,” said one daughter, Dr. Elysa Braunstein, 56, who along with her sister, Sharon Kessel, 53, shared the family’s account for the first time publicly when contacted by The New York Times.

Elysa Braunstein said the implication from her father was that Mr. Trump did not have a disqualifying foot ailment. “But did he examine him? I don’t know,” she said.

“What he got was access to Fred Trump,” Elysa Braunstein said. “If there was anything wrong in the building, my dad would call and Trump would take care of it immediately. That was the small favor that he got.”

No paper evidence has been found to help corroborate the version of events described by the Braunstein family, who also suggested there was some involvement by a second podiatrist, Dr. Manny Weinstein. Dr. Weinstein, who diedin 1995, lived in two apartments in Brooklyn owned by Fred Trump; city directories show he moved into the first during the year Donald Trump received his exemption.

OR#NYTimes runs piece sourced from anti-Trump daughters of a doc who is now dead with ZERO actual evidence any of it is true#Jounalism Yashar Ali on Twitter— Jim Hanson (@Uncle_Jimbo) December 26, 2018

So, no one knows what is going on, and even if there was something to this story, who the hell cares? Say it’s true, let’s just entertain this garbage for a second, you’re meaning to tell me the bombshell is that the well connected and wealthy Trumps received a favor? I’m stunned. I’m shell-shocked…because the Kennedys, Bushes, or the Clintons never asked for favors on anything, right?

The daughters of a podiatrist, who’s dead, say this was a favor to the Trump family that cannot be verified and the only other solid lead, the alleged second podiatrist, is also dead. Sounds like this story was a drooling vegetable from the get-go.

MAKING SURE YOU CAN SEE IT, WON'T HELP YOU UNDERDTAND THOUGH!

And why wouldn't we "see it" since we've already seen everything else?

Always think before posting.

You should take your own advice!...Stop looking like a clown!

I've rented places before, but I've never had a landlord insist I forge documents for him in order to assure that he would answer my service requests. Sounds pretty suspicious to me. I'd move out first.

You should take your own advice!...Stop looking like a clown!

I'm not the moron posting text in fucking eighty point bold fonts and ALL CAPS, am I.

Quoted below is the daughter of Larry Braunstein, the foot doctor who diagnosed Donald Trump with bone spurs during the Vietnam War:

The article goes on to note that the foot doctor was a tenant of Fred Trump, (Donald’s father). Fred Trump agreed not to increase the foot doctors rent in subsequent years, suggesting the diagnosis was a favor:

Dr. Alec Hochstein, who worked with Dr. Braunstein in the late 1990s, said the podiatrist had recalled over dinner with their wives how the Trumps had treated him well, including backing off from rent increases.

More here: Did a Queens Podiatrist Help Donald Trump Avoid Vietnam?

And where is the actual evidence? Since neither doctor in the practice is actually alive, you have nothing...

And as this article points out....

So?

Are You Kidding Me? This Is Why That NYT Story About Trump's Bone Spur Diagnosis Is Straight Trash

--------

No paper evidence has been found to help corroborate the version of events described by the Braunstein family,

Quoted below is the daughter of Larry Braunstein, the foot doctor who diagnosed Donald Trump with bone spurs during the Vietnam War:

The article goes on to note that the foot doctor was a tenant of Fred Trump, (Donald’s father). Fred Trump agreed not to increase the foot doctors rent in subsequent years, suggesting the diagnosis was a favor:

Dr. Alec Hochstein, who worked with Dr. Braunstein in the late 1990s, said the podiatrist had recalled over dinner with their wives how the Trumps had treated him well, including backing off from rent increases.

More here: Did a Queens Podiatrist Help Donald Trump Avoid Vietnam?

And where is the actual evidence? Since neither doctor in the practice is actually alive, you have nothing...

And as this article points out....

So?

Are You Kidding Me? This Is Why That NYT Story About Trump's Bone Spur Diagnosis Is Straight Trash

--------

No paper evidence has been found to help corroborate the version of events described by the Braunstein family,

Strange, that link has the same content even in normal font.....

"Evidence"? Evidence of what?
Y'all understand what the story is here or not? The story is that the daughters of this doctor say he told them he did Fred Trump a favour. Which would by the way also explain why Rump himself can never answer the question which foot it was in.

Well --- that's it. The story is that the daughters said that, which ............. they did. That's not in dispute.

If the NYT were claiming that the doctor actually DID do Fred Trump such a favour, then it would say so with a declarative sentence. It doesn't. Your TownHall whiner is throwing a hissyfit over a claim the Times didn't make.

Forum List

Back