Between golf, tweets, and lying, does Trump have time to govern?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

I saw on the news they said Donald Trump has tweeted more than 3000 times in just this year.

Heā€™s already smashed the record for golf and paying for presidential vacations.

And he lies so often they had to make a brand new category just for him.

Now thereā€™s news that we might be losing the treasury secretary because Donald Trump hates him.

His cabinet is a mess. And heā€™s already under criminal investigationā€™s before Democrats have even taken over the house. Will he have time to govern? Does he Govern now?

I saw on the news they said Donald Trump has tweeted more than 3000 times in just this year.

Heā€™s already smashed the record for golf and paying for presidential vacations.

Now thereā€™s news that we might be losing the treasury secretary because Donald Trump hates him.

His cabinet is a mess. And heā€™s already under criminal investigationā€™s before Democrats have even taken over the house. Will he have time to govern? Does he Govern now?

We hired him to disrupt the establishment, sorry for you liberals but us conservatives love the way heā€™s kicking crap around in DC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's a total and absolute mess.

Between Deanturd's Ears... The most solid, dense black hole of ignorance on the forum. No facts, logic, history, or truth can penetrate it.

We dont care what trump does. he is a god so he can do anything.

He's a total and absolute mess.

If Oscar The Grouch had posted that it would be less ironic.

23cwgf.jpg

We hired him to disrupt the establishment, sorry for you liberals but us conservatives love the way heā€™s kicking crap around in DC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You mean destroy America.

Why donā€™t you go live in Russia?

Or are you are really living in Russia?

I would drag that joke out but they'd suddenly take us seriously.
We take you seriously. Thatā€™s why Republicans got spanked in the midterms.
That was only a small blue wave. You wonā€™t see the tsunami until the next presidential election.

I would drag that joke out but they'd suddenly take us seriously.
We take you seriously. Thatā€™s why Republicans got spanked in the midterms.
That was only a small blue wave. You wonā€™t see the tsunami until the next presidential election.
Notice how quickly these shills adapt their "story".

Trump doesnā€™t know how to govern ā€“ all he knows how to do is golf, tweet, and lie.

Forum List

Back