NYT: Daughter of doctor who helped Trump avoid the draft speaks up

JaXUvis.jpg
You spent your Christmas sending more money to the GFM Wall account, right? If not, why do you hate America?

Gore went. Kerry went. They tried to get my brother, who actually was disabled, but not a celebrity.

trump belonged in Vietnam, slogging through rice paddies, along with everybody else, not f*cking his way through New York, worried about catching an STD from one of his whores.

Last edited:
Gore went. Kerry went. They tried to get my brother, who actually was disabled, but not a celebrity.

trump belonged in Vietnam, slogging through rice paddies, along with everybody else, not f*cking his way through New York, worried about catching an STD from one of his whores.

Most of the guys that I know of Trump's age during Vietnam didn't go there- and that includes guys that were in the Army and went to Korea or Germany instead.

BTW, Jimmy Carter was never called to tasked for hiding out during WWII in Annapolis, safely taking his commission after hostilities had ended.

I predict that President Trump will spend the last week of the year in a tweet storm to bait his enemies in the media to delve deeper into this entire podiatristgate scandal. Trump plays these guys like a Stradivarius. I would not be surprised if the Braunstein broad was in on it, and the Trumpster is just leading Carlos Slim and the NY Times down a primrose path.

Most of the guys that I know of Trump's age during Vietnam didn't go there- and that includes guys that were in the Army and went to Korea or Germany instead.

BTW, Jimmy Carter was never called to tasked for hiding out during WWII in Annapolis, safely taking his commission after hostilities had ended.

"Hiding out"? :wtf:

He was enrolled in the US Naval Academy, which he aimed for on purpose, as a teenager. He graduated in 1946.

How does that spin into "hiding out"?

And wtf do "most of the guys you know of Rump's age" have to do with anything?

I never cared about the draft dodging issue. So a rich, well-connected man pulled some strings so that his son wasn't being shot at, and people act like they just can't wrap their heads around this concept.
And it’s likewise appropriate to care that the son is unfit to be president because he was able to dodge the draft.

If he's unfit to be President it's because he's a horse's ass. I don't care if he found a way to avoid an unpopular war. It's not like he sat in his own shit for days.

The doctor is an asshole he falsified medical records. I hope the NYT reports this to the medical board.
We know he falsified medical records because he had an extensive discussion with his daughters, age 6 and 3. They remember it well.

The NYT should have the doctor's license to practice posthumously revoked.
Actually he told the story about the famous Trump for decades

They should revoke his license as well as prosecute Trump for submitting a false diagnosis

/——/ Draft Dodging is a crime. Take your evidence to the nearest JAG office so Trump can be charged and removed from office. DemocRATs will honor you and Nancy Pelosi will give you a hummer.
"Draft dodging" is not a crime moron. There is no such legal term. :rolleyes:
/——/ yes it was. Why did Jimma Carter have to pardon them?
Draft evasion
Draft evasion is any successful attempt to elude a government-imposed obligation to serve in the military forces of one's nation. Sometimes draft evasion involves refusing to comply with the military draft laws of one's nation. Illegal draft evasion is said to have characterized every military conflict of the 20th and 21st centuries. Such evasion is generally considered to be a criminal offense, and laws against it go back thousands of years.More at Wikipedia
Draft dodging is not a crime moron. You even posted the evidence. Draft evasion is not the phrase that is being used. :rolleyes:
/——/ Draft adodging And Draft Evasion are interchangeable you nitwit. https://www.quora.com/What-is-wrong-with-draft-dodging
No they are not interchangeable moron. One is a legal term and the other is not. :rolleyes:
/——/ I just gave you a source that says they are. Now take your spanking and go to bed.

I nominate this as the most idiotic deflection post of the year! Here we have a poster who is not content to deflect back to Obama on a thread about Trump's fake diagnosis in the 1960's! This poster is deflecting clean back to Carter, and claims that he was "hiding out" in the Naval Academy until he graduated in 1946 to avoid service in WW2!!! And, Carter then became a submarine nuclear engineer to boot!

Come on, Trumpettes! Let's hear it about FDR faking polio to avoid WW2!!!!

Carter was at Annapolis. Why wasn't fuckface trump in uniform, no matter where he would be assigned? This common trash was hiding back in NYC, screwing himself across Manhattan. Nothing to respect there. Just a non-Christian sexual hooligan who did all that he could not to serve his country.

Sorry. We lived those years. How many of ours did not come home alive? Have you visited The Wall? How many that lived, but lived disabled? And here was this guy living in NYC, flaunting everyone's American values and Christian morals, and yet you love him.

his daughter said, here say evidence which would not be permitted in court,

Carter was at Annapolis. Why wasn't fuckface trump in uniform, no matter where he would be assigned? This common trash was hiding back in NYC, screwing himself across Manhattan. Nothing to respect there. Just a non-Christian sexual hooligan who did all that he could not to serve his country.

Sorry. We lived those years. How many of ours did not come home alive? Have you visited The Wall? How many that lived, but lived disabled? And here was this guy living in NYC, flaunting everyone's American values and Christian morals, and yet you love him.

Trump wasn't eligible for military service, he was medically disqualified.

Carter was at Annapolis. Why wasn't fuckface trump in uniform,

Why wasn't Carter marching in Bataan or freezing his can off in the Battle of the Bulge?

An Italian veteran I knew who has since passed on complained about how cold it was in the Ardennes at Christmas in 1944, while Mr. Peanut was chilling in Maryland.

I nominate this as the most idiotic deflection post of the year! Here we have a poster who is not content to deflect back to Obama on a thread about Trump's fake diagnosis in the 1960's! This poster is deflecting clean back to Carter, and claims that he was "hiding out" in the Naval Academy until he graduated in 1946 to avoid service in WW2!!! And, Carter then became a submarine nuclear engineer to boot!

Come on, Trumpettes! Let's hear it about FDR faking polio to avoid WW2!!!!
/—-/ What fake diagnosis?

Carter was at Annapolis. Why wasn't fuckface trump in uniform,

Why wasn't Carter marching in Bataan or freezing his can off in the Battle of the Bulge?

An Italian veteran I knew who has since passed on complained about how cold it was in the Ardennes at Christmas in 1944, while Mr. Peanut was chilling in Maryland.

Yeah. My Uncle Jack thought that driving tanks in North Africa and at Anzio sucked, too.

I recall the meltdown of Three Mile Island. Then-President Carter, a nuclear engineer, volunteered to go in.

Carter is from the state of Georgia, by the way.

What does this have to do with the orange whore?

Trump's lack of services is compounded by the fact Hillary was a combat veteran in the killing fields of Bosnia where you braved sniper fire in the service of her country, yet returned to an ungrateful nation where she was kicked out public housing while she was "flat broke"!

Forum List

Back