NYT bombshell: E-mail told Donald Jr that Russian government wants to aid Trump's candidacy

The "point" you refuse to admit to, which is why you keep on repeating your nonsense one hundred times and more, is that there is nothing to comprehend. Just more BS from the media proven to be fakers and people like you who run with it and repost the same nonsense everyday. Spamming, for lack of a better word.

Wrong. Just because you lack critical thinking skills doesn't make it "fake news." Working with criminals in a prison you should understand that just because someone doesn't actually break a rule, if they intend to it shows that they will more than likely continue to press their luck until they do break a rule. That's exactly what Trump Jr. did with this meeting. And it only made it worse that he lied about it happening, and then finally when cornered admitted to it.
Yes, yes, the time honored lib tactic of attacking the intelligence or education of someone saying something they don't like. Like clockwork, every time. And for the record, proving "intent" is next to impossible.

I attacked your critical thinking skills because I've watched you post for over a year now. Proving intent is not next to impossible. If it was it wouldn't be such a key element in the Criminal Justice system.
No, you attacked me because it's a proven lib tactic to try to make someone look stupid when said lib doesn't like what they say. That was and is always the libs intent.

But but but someone else....
I'm not a lib, and if it is a lib tactic then I guess Iceweasel, Bripat, and several others are libs?

It is post #117.

Trump Jr. was working on his father's campaign. He was not an ordinary private citizen.
What he did doesn't violate the law you cite. Once again you demonstrate why it's a crime for you to peddle your legal "expertise."

You are not at all getting it.

Him setting up the meeting, shows INTENT to break that law, which helps to validate the rest of the investigation into collusion when combined with the other evidence that is being gone through now.

What law specifically? There's no law prohibiting anyone meeting with a Russian, and no law against collecting dirt on an opponent.

Exactly Why Donald Trump Jr.'s Meeting With A Russian Lawyer Could Be Illegal | HuffPost

HuffPo?

"Could be" is not the same.

That's why the information has been turned over to the special prosecutor. It's just one more thing for Mueller to look into. Busy, busy fellow...

What he did doesn't violate the law you cite. Once again you demonstrate why it's a crime for you to peddle your legal "expertise."

Him setting up the meeting, shows INTENT to break that law, which helps to validate the rest of the investigation into collusion when combined with the other evidence that is being gone through now.

What law specifically? There's no law prohibiting anyone meeting with a Russian, and no law against collecting dirt on an opponent.

Exactly Why Donald Trump Jr.'s Meeting With A Russian Lawyer Could Be Illegal | HuffPost

HuffPo?

That's why the information has been turned over to the special prosecutor. It's just one more thing for Mueller to look into. Busy, busy fellow...
NY Times Needs 8 Revisions to Fine-Tune Its Trump-Putin Meeting Spin

HuffPo?

dog-tail.png

Lewdog thinks it's against the law when Republicans do it, but not when Democrats do it.

It's against the law when anyone does it... but this is MUCH MUCH deeper than that including the barrage of fake news stories, the hacks, and Wikileaks.
it's against the law when anyone does what, listen to someone talk?

The fake news stories are all coming from the fake news: The NYT and the Washington Compost.

Holy shit, please tell me what buildings or bridges you have ever worked on so I know to stay as far away from them as possible. You really are brain dead.
What crime was committed by Donald Jr? Please tell us. We'd like to know how simply listening to someone talk is a crime. If something other that that occurred, please explain what and include some evidence.

You've been told about 100+ times now by several different people and you still can't comprehend it. At this point your best bet is a lobotomy.

Liar, no one has answered that question.

HuffPo?

Which means nothing. Mueller is as desperate as the rest of the Trump haters.

If this is true (that particular qualifier must always be used when something involves politics), it's serious. One good smoking gun makes all the other accusations much more believable, and you could damn near stick a fork in the whole thing.

I do love mixed metaphors.

What us scary is if it hadn't been for the Free Media, NY Times, the meeting seekng collusion would have gone unreported. Junior has been lying about meetings Russians all this time.

I predict this is only the tip of the iceberg. There is information that will come up that will nail the trump dynasty coffin shut. Patience...

If this is true (that particular qualifier must always be used when something involves politics), it's serious. One good smoking gun makes all the other accusations much more believable, and you could damn near stick a fork in the whole thing.

What us scary is if it hadn't been for the Free Media, NY Times, the meeting seekng collusion would have gone unreported. Junior has been lying about meetings Russians all this time.

I predict this is only the tip of the iceberg. There is information that will come up that will nail the trump dynasty coffin shut. Patience...
Is this like you predict Clinton will win by a landslide? If by free media you free to lie, then I agree.

Russian Government Sought to Aid Trump’s Candidacy, According to Email

THERE IS LITERALLY AN EMAIL WHERE RUSSIA OFFERS TO COLLUDE WITH THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND TRUMP JR SAYS ABSOLUTELY LETS SET UP A MEETING

hoo boy, you're in some shit, Trump.

DEarCFCXUAE6CsW.jpg

"HE did it, not me!"

Another goose egg. The lawyer supposedly had information about illegal campaign contributions to the DNC, nothing about hacking emails. Libs strike out again.

Collusion does not REQUIRE the sharing of information. The very effort made to collude is a violation of law.

If I drive out to buy drugs and instead am arrested for trying to buy drugs, do you think they let me walk.

Is this like you predict Clinton will win by a landslide? If by free media you free to lie, then I agree.

You get your check from Putin this month?

THERE IS LITERALLY AN EMAIL WHERE RUSSIA OFFERS TO COLLUDE WITH THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND TRUMP JR SAYS ABSOLUTELY LETS SET UP A MEETING

DEarCFCXUAE6CsW.jpg

"HE did it, not me!"

Another goose egg. The lawyer supposedly had information about illegal campaign contributions to the DNC, nothing about hacking emails. Libs strike out again.

Collusion does not REQUIRE the sharing of information. The very effort made to collude is a violation of law.

If I drive out to buy drugs and instead am arrested for trying to buy drugs, do you think they let me walk.
Trying to buy drugs is not against the law. You have to buy them first.

You get your check from Putin this month?
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

I heard CNN is hiring....

DEarCFCXUAE6CsW.jpg

"HE did it, not me!"

How about trying to meet a minor for sex?

Lol, now that's funny-
Russia's Largest Bank Confirms Hiring Podesta Group To Lobby For Ending Sanctions

...Bill and Hillary Clinton received large sums of money directly and indirectly from Russian officials while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State. Bill Clinton was paid a cool $500,000 (well above his normal fee) for a speech in Moscow in 2010. Who footed the bill? An investment firm in Moscow called Renaissance Capital, which boasts deep ties to Russian intelligence. The Clinton Foundation itself took money from Russian officials and Putin-connected oligarchs. They also took donations from:

• Viktor Vekselberg, a Putin confidant who gave through his company, Renova Group
  • Andrey Vavilov, a former Russian government official who was Chairman of SuperOx, a research company that was part of the “nuclear Cluster” at the Russian government’s Skolkovo research facility
  • Elena Baturina, the wife of the former Mayor of Moscow, who apparently gave them money through JSC Inteco, an entity that she controls
Then there is the glaring fact that the Clinton Foundation also scored $145 million in donations from nine shareholders in a Canadian uranium company called Uranium One that was sold to the Russian government in 2010. The deal required the approval of several federal government agencies, including Hillary Clinton’s State Department. The deal allowed Rosatom, the Russian State Nuclear Agency, to buy assets that amounted to 20 percent of American uranium. Rosatom, by the way controls the Russian nuclear arsenal.

Equally troubling: some of those donations were hidden and not disclosed by the Clintons. President Obama required the Clinton Foundation to disclose all contributions as a condition of Hillary Clinton becoming Secretary of State. But that did not happen. The only reason the hidden donations ever came to light is because we uncovered them by combing through Canadian tax records...

Beyond the Clintons themselves, there is also the troubling case of one of their closest aides, John Podesta. He served as Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign chairman. Podesta didn’t just have conversations with Russian officials. He went into business with the Russian government while he was advising Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State.

In 2011, John Podesta joined the executive board of a small energy company called Joule Unlimited. Two months after he joined the board, the Russian government invested one billion rubles (approximately $35 million) into the company. The money came from a Russian government investment fund called Rusnano. What is Rusnano? It is a fund started in 2007 by Vladimir Putin and has been described by Russian Education and Science Minister Andrei Fursenko as “Putin’s Child.”
Peter Schweizer: Trump vs. Clintons' Russia ties (guess who always got a free pass)

Bombshell?
Well it is interesting that countries are sending E-mails now.
And it is interesting that NYT is in possession of stolen E-mails.
Bombshell? No.

DEarCFCXUAE6CsW.jpg

"HE did it, not me!"

How about trying to meet a minor for sex?
If that's what you do, you should be ashamed of yourself. You really shouldn't advertise that stuff.

Yeah but how are you supposed to know that you're not supposed to secretly act with Foreign governments? I mean, we've all been there, right?

YEAH, I mean an offer to provide damaging information about the opposition? How dare he seek after it. It's not like EVERY fucking headline of the fascist press promises you little turds that they are going to "get: Trump" to keep you hate filled retards lapping up their diarrhea.. :eusa_whistle:

Every meeting they lied about was innocent huh? Go with that but youre only trying to convince yourself.

DERP

IT WUZ RONG FUR HEM TO LERNDEDED BAD STUFF ABOT HILLARY - KILL THEM..

Yo fucktard, what is it you hate filled maggots think that you have? You think the Republicans are barred from finding out dirt on you fascist fucks? You honestly are that stupid?

Calling colluding with a foreign govt "learning bad things" is like saying someone who sold their soul to the devil only "sold something of value to someone"

Excuse the pun but the devil is in the details.

Forum List

Back