NYT bombshell: E-mail told Donald Jr that Russian government wants to aid Trump's candidacy

Bwuhahahaha...

No crime.
No criminal activity.
NO EVIDENCE...
Not yet. But that onion is getting pealed. You don't find it strange, these guys keep changing their story ever time new evidence comes into light? Mike Flynn said he wasn't working for a foreign government, then a couple weeks later, it turns out he's a lobbyiest for Turkey. Flynn, "Oh that!" Jeff Sessions said he didn't meet with any Russian official, then a week later he says, "Well, there was that one time..." They didn't meet with them, then they admit that they did. You don't find that odd?

Snowflakes continue to hrow out Conspiracy Theories, lies, and false accusations....because after Hillary lost it's all you have.
What Donald Jr said is not false and has nothing to do with Clinton. I swear to God, you fuckers are so pussy, you can't even answer a direct question.

You are fucking this country!
Violence
Riots
Destruction of property
Looting
Silencing Freedom of Speech
Terrorism
Threatening the lives of Electoral College voters
Calls for military coups
Calls for assassinations
Actual assassination attempts
False, unsubstantiated accusations
Publicly declared 100% commitment to shutting the govt down because your candidate lost

...and you have the gall / lack of intellectual honesty to claim others are f*ing this country...

Thank you for proving liberalism is a mental disorder.

Violence
Riots
Destruction of property
Looting
Terrorism
Calls for military coups
Calls for assassinations
Publicly declared 100% commitment to shutting the govt down because your candidate lost

...and you have the gall / lack of intellectual honesty to claim others are f*ing this country...

I ask you a direct question and you respond with some irrelevant random list.

Violence
Riots
Destruction of property
Looting
Terrorism
Calls for military coups
Calls for assassinations

I ask you a direct question and you respond with some irrelevant random list.
No, you made an ignorant, false statement, and I corrected you.

No, you made an ignorant, false statement, and I corrected you.
Care to be more specific? Or do you want to add fucking hypocrite to your list of faults?
Do try to keep up...

You falsely claimed Conservatives were f*ing this country, and I pointed out how Democrats have actually been doing it for some time now...and still are...all because they can't accept the fact that Hillary was rejected a SECOND time...

Do try to keep up...

You falsely claimed Conservatives were f*ing this country, and I pointed out how Democrats have actually been doing it for some time now...and still are...all because they can't accept the fact that Hillary was rejected a SECOND time...
I didn't falsely claim that, it was my OP-ED ending. I'm allowed an opinion, aren't I? And yes, you are screwing this country, when you side with the Russians, when you defend people who break the law and support policies that fuck average Americans.

BTW, I agree with most of what you said about the dems.

1. even if its true, what does that even mean? Russia influenced the election>? and anything said about Hillary wasn't true? Russia caused the Americans to go vote in droves for Trump, where he won every state except a few on the coasts?

2. if anything Putin would want Hillary in office you idiots.

3. Mr. President Pence- watch libs heads explode.

4. You libtards were ok though with Hillary stealing from Bernies win?

5. NYT= must be true.

6. Do you guys even listen to yourselves?

7. Obama tried getting involved in defeating Bibi.

Trump Jr.’s Latest Move Proves That Russia Investigation Is Closing In On Trump (DETAILS)
Following the backlash and political consequences, Trump Jr. has now gotten himself a criminal defense lawyer, despite the fact that the Trump administration desperately tried to shrug his confession off as nothing. Trump Jr.’s latest move proves that it was anything but. According to Reuters:

“Donald Trump Jr., the president’s son, has hired New York lawyer Alan Futerfas to represent him in connection with Russia-related investigations, the lawyer and Trump Jr.’s office said on Monday. Futerfas, a sole practitioner who specializes in criminal defense, would not say when he was retained or whether he had any input into the statements Trump Jr. made over the weekend about a meeting with a Russian lawyer.”

Yeah, Republicans getting dirt on democrats is illegal or something....

You Nazis are insane...

[
If you pay money for drugs and get baking soda you're still fucked. If you try to rob someone and find they have no valuables, you are still fucked. Terrorists have bought what they thought was bomb making chemicals and got duds and they were fucked. Don Jr. is fucked

Fucked for what?

Ohhh, getting dirt on the opposition is horrible...

Except that you Nazi fucks do it all the time. You read the NY Times and other hate rags purely to get dirt on the object that your Fuhrer has directed you to hate.

Oh wait, getting dirt on the opposition from a foreign source is what's bad, :thup:

The Mexican owned hate rag the NY Times told you ao...

:lol:

You Nazis are such hypocritical scum...

I bet the same Russian E. mail source told the DNC that it wants to aid Hillary's campaign but of course the media sources ain't asking the DNC the tough questions. The dirty little secret is that we try to influence Russian elections and they do the same to us.

[
If you pay money for drugs and get baking soda you're still fucked. If you try to rob someone and find they have no valuables, you are still fucked. Terrorists have bought what they thought was bomb making chemicals and got duds and they were fucked. Don Jr. is fucked

Fucked for what?

Except that you Nazi fucks do it all the time. You read the NY Times and other hate rags purely to get dirt on the object that your Fuhrer has directed you to hate.

Oh wait, getting dirt on the opposition from a foreign source is what's bad, :thup:

The DNC colluded with the Ukraine to work against Trump, didn't they?

[

Fucked for what?

The DNC colluded with the Ukraine to work against Trump, didn't they?

It's only bad when Republicans do it.

The democrats collude with Mexico every day.

Forum List

Back