NYT bombshell: E-mail told Donald Jr that Russian government wants to aid Trump's candidacy

-
Trump and his staff had undoubtedly had thousands of meetings with thousands of people.
-- The Fix’s Callum Borchers constructed a helpful timeline to track how Trump Jr.’s story has shifted in dramatic ways over the past few days.
New York Times, Washington Compost, anonymous sources.

Enough said.
Donald Trump Jr confirmed their reporting ...enough said...they lied about not meeting with Russians ...they are laughing at how submissive you Trump bitchettes are ...I know I am laughing at you weak sad Bimbos lol

You are not at all getting it.

Him setting up the meeting, shows INTENT to break that law, which helps to validate the rest of the investigation into collusion when combined with the other evidence that is being gone through now.

What law specifically? There's no law prohibiting anyone meeting with a Russian, and no law against collecting dirt on an opponent.
Lewdog thinks it's against the law when Republicans do it, but not when Democrats do it.

It's against the law when anyone does it... but this is MUCH MUCH deeper than that including the barrage of fake news stories, the hacks, and Wikileaks.
it's against the law when anyone does what, listen to someone talk?

The fake news stories are all coming from the fake news: The NYT and the Washington Compost.

Holy shit, please tell me what buildings or bridges you have ever worked on so I know to stay as far away from them as possible. You really are brain dead.
What crime was committed by Donald Jr? Please tell us. We'd like to know how simply listening to someone talk is a crime. If something other that that occurred, please explain what and include some evidence.

-
Trump and his staff had undoubtedly had thousands of meetings with thousands of people.
-- The Fix’s Callum Borchers constructed a helpful timeline to track how Trump Jr.’s story has shifted in dramatic ways over the past few days.
New York Times, Washington Compost, anonymous sources.

Enough said.
Donald Trump Jr confirmed their reporting ...enough said...they lied about not meeting with Russians ...they are laughing at how submissive you Trump bitchettes are ...I know I am laughing at you weak sad Bimbos lol
The woman they met with was Ukrainian, not Russian, dumbass.

What law specifically? There's no law prohibiting anyone meeting with a Russian, and no law against collecting dirt on an opponent.
Lewdog thinks it's against the law when Republicans do it, but not when Democrats do it.

It's against the law when anyone does it... but this is MUCH MUCH deeper than that including the barrage of fake news stories, the hacks, and Wikileaks.

The fake news stories are all coming from the fake news: The NYT and the Washington Compost.

Holy shit, please tell me what buildings or bridges you have ever worked on so I know to stay as far away from them as possible. You really are brain dead.
What crime was committed by Donald Jr? Please tell us. We'd like to know how simply listening to someone talk is a crime. If something other that that occurred, please explain what and include some evidence.

You've been told about 100+ times now by several different people and you still can't comprehend it. At this point your best bet is a lobotomy.

You've been told about 100+ times now by several different people and you still can't comprehend it. At this point your best bet is a lobotomy.
No, I've seen you post a statute that doesn't apply.

Donald Trump Jr. has now replaced Grease II as the world's most useless sequel.

The "point" you refuse to admit to, which is why you keep on repeating your nonsense one hundred times and more, is that there is nothing to comprehend. Just more BS from the media proven to be fakers and people like you who run with it and repost the same nonsense everyday. Spamming, for lack of a better word.

It is post #117.

Trump Jr. was working on his father's campaign. He was not an ordinary private citizen.
What he did doesn't violate the law you cite. Once again you demonstrate why it's a crime for you to peddle your legal "expertise."

Him setting up the meeting, shows INTENT to break that law, which helps to validate the rest of the investigation into collusion when combined with the other evidence that is being gone through now.

Exactly Why Donald Trump Jr.'s Meeting With A Russian Lawyer Could Be Illegal | HuffPost
HuffPo? I didn't even bother to read it.

You don't have to...just read 11 CFR 110.20 (g).

The "point" you refuse to admit to, which is why you keep on repeating your nonsense one hundred times and more, is that there is nothing to comprehend. Just more BS from the media proven to be fakers and people like you who run with it and repost the same nonsense everyday. Spamming, for lack of a better word.

Wrong. Just because you lack critical thinking skills doesn't make it "fake news." Working with criminals in a prison you should understand that just because someone doesn't actually break a rule, if they intend to it shows that they will more than likely continue to press their luck until they do break a rule. That's exactly what Trump Jr. did with this meeting. And it only made it worse that he lied about it happening, and then finally when cornered admitted to it.

490630b047d80135d97e005056a9545d.gif

What he did doesn't violate the law you cite. Once again you demonstrate why it's a crime for you to peddle your legal "expertise."

Exactly Why Donald Trump Jr.'s Meeting With A Russian Lawyer Could Be Illegal | HuffPost
HuffPo? I didn't even bother to read it.

You don't have to...just read 11 CFR 110.20 (g).
I read it, and nothing in it is relevant to the meeting Trump had with this Ukrainian woman.

Donald Trump Jr’s new lawyer has repped members of 4 out of 5 NY mafia families: Bonanno, Gambino, Genovese and Colombo.

Just as I thought, you can list anything criminal.
None of you cal list anything criminal about Hillary but that did not stop Michael Flynn and Crooked Don from screaming "Lock her up"

Just as I thought, you can list anything criminal.
None of you cal list anything criminal about Hillary but that did not stop Michael Flynn and Crooked Don from screaming "Lock her up"
Her crimes are well documented.

Forum List

Back