NYT bombshell: E-mail told Donald Jr that Russian government wants to aid Trump's candidacy

it's against the law when anyone does what, listen to someone talk?

The fake news stories are all coming from the fake news: The NYT and the Washington Compost.

Holy shit, please tell me what buildings or bridges you have ever worked on so I know to stay as far away from them as possible. You really are brain dead.
What crime was committed by Donald Jr? Please tell us. We'd like to know how simply listening to someone talk is a crime. If something other that that occurred, please explain what and include some evidence.

You've been told about 100+ times now by several different people and you still can't comprehend it. At this point your best bet is a lobotomy.
The "point" you refuse to admit to, which is why you keep on repeating your nonsense one hundred times and more, is that there is nothing to comprehend. Just more BS from the media proven to be fakers and people like you who run with it and repost the same nonsense everyday. Spamming, for lack of a better word.

Wrong. Just because you lack critical thinking skills doesn't make it "fake news." Working with criminals in a prison you should understand that just because someone doesn't actually break a rule, if they intend to it shows that they will more than likely continue to press their luck until they do break a rule. That's exactly what Trump Jr. did with this meeting. And it only made it worse that he lied about it happening, and then finally when cornered admitted to it.
Yes, yes, the time honored lib tactic of attacking the intelligence or education of someone saying something they don't like. Like clockwork, every time. And for the record, proving "intent" is next to impossible.

What crime was committed by Donald Jr? Please tell us. We'd like to know how simply listening to someone talk is a crime. If something other that that occurred, please explain what and include some evidence.
Just as I thought, you can list anything criminal.
None of you cal list anything criminal about Hillary but that did not stop Michael Flynn and Crooked Don from screaming "Lock her up"
Her crimes are well documented.
MilbrD20170711_low.jpg

Donald Trump Jr’s new lawyer has repped members of 4 out of 5 NY mafia families: Bonanno, Gambino, Genovese and Colombo.
According to our laws, everyone, from the boy scout up to the most heinous criminal, has a right to legal council no matter how much that bothers you.

Holy shit, please tell me what buildings or bridges you have ever worked on so I know to stay as far away from them as possible. You really are brain dead.

You've been told about 100+ times now by several different people and you still can't comprehend it. At this point your best bet is a lobotomy.
The "point" you refuse to admit to, which is why you keep on repeating your nonsense one hundred times and more, is that there is nothing to comprehend. Just more BS from the media proven to be fakers and people like you who run with it and repost the same nonsense everyday. Spamming, for lack of a better word.

Wrong. Just because you lack critical thinking skills doesn't make it "fake news." Working with criminals in a prison you should understand that just because someone doesn't actually break a rule, if they intend to it shows that they will more than likely continue to press their luck until they do break a rule. That's exactly what Trump Jr. did with this meeting. And it only made it worse that he lied about it happening, and then finally when cornered admitted to it.
Yes, yes, the time honored lib tactic of attacking the intelligence or education of someone saying something they don't like. Like clockwork, every time. And for the record, proving "intent" is next to impossible.

I attacked your critical thinking skills because I've watched you post for over a year now. Proving intent is not next to impossible. If it was it wouldn't be such a key element in the Criminal Justice system.

Because this pic is NEVER going to stop being cool (I'm having one done in oil for my office wall)

MELTDOWN-COVER.jpg

Donald Trump Jr is like those sex perverts that are stung by the Police...the Police pretending to be a pre teen girl offer to meet with the targeted perpetrator...when the perps gets there its a sting...

that is what Happened to Fredo Trump Jr

Russian security services set him up for future use .....now they squeezing The Donald by squashing his son...

I attacked your critical thinking skills because I've watched you post for over a year now. Proving intent is not next to impossible. If it was it wouldn't be such a key element in the Criminal Justice system.
No, you attacked me because it's a proven lib tactic to try to make someone look stupid when said lib doesn't like what they say. That was and is always the libs intent.

No, you attacked me because it's a proven lib tactic to try to make someone look stupid when said lib doesn't like what they say. That was and is always the libs intent.

I'm not a lib, and if it is a lib tactic then I guess Iceweasel, Bripat, and several others are libs?

Donald Trump Jr is like those sex perverts that are stung by the Police...the Police pretending to be a pre teen girl offer to meet with the targeted perpetrator...when the perps gets there its a sting...

that is what Happened to Fredo Trump Jr

Russian security services set him up for future use .....now they squeezing The Donald by squashing his son...
This is why the Russians hung Donald Trump jr out to dry...God Damn they are Ruthless
Tue Jul 11, 2017 | 7:23am EDT
Moscow is outraged that Washington has not yet resolved the issue of Russia's diplomatic property arrested in the United States,

You are not at all getting it.

Him setting up the meeting, shows INTENT to break that law, which helps to validate the rest of the investigation into collusion when combined with the other evidence that is being gone through now.

What law specifically? There's no law prohibiting anyone meeting with a Russian, and no law against collecting dirt on an opponent.

Exactly Why Donald Trump Jr.'s Meeting With A Russian Lawyer Could Be Illegal | HuffPost
HuffPo? I didn't even bother to read it.

You don't have to...just read 11 CFR 110.20 (g).
I read it, and nothing in it is relevant to the meeting Trump had with this Ukrainian woman.

Russian woman. She's Russian.

And if that helps you sleep better at night, you just keep believing there's "nothing to see here'. Nixon's fans said the same thing up until the very end too.

This video with Morning Joe sums up my position fully, and it is funny listening to them call anyone who supports Donald Jr.'s actions or thinks it ok as stupid. :rofl:

Watch Morning Joe Excerpt Free Online - Trump Jr. Received Email On Russian Govt. Role: NYT

I like Colbert's take:

“There is no evidence of collusion or even the desire to collude with the Russians by anyone in the Trump campaign… is something that was true 48 hours ago,” Colbert began.

He pointed out that in the initial report that “at least some in the campaign were willing to accept Russian help.”

“So, it’s not a smoking gun,” he reacted. “but it is a gun meeting a Russian bullet about their mutual desire to smoke.”

Lol, three fake news sites! You never get smarter do you?
Here are some fake statement Trump submissive bitchette...here is Donald Trump Jr Lying top your faqce and you love it Fuck you asshole

Trump Jr. in July 2016: Suggestions that Russians tried to help Trump are “lies”

From July 24, 2016 on CNN's “State of the Union”:

JAKE TAPPER: So, I don't know if you were hearing earlier, but Robby Mook, the campaign manager for Secretary of State Hillary Clinton — I asked him about the DNC leak. And he suggested that experts are saying that Russians were behind both the leak — the hacking of the DNC emails and their release. He seemed to be suggesting that this is part of a plot to help Donald Trump and hurt Hillary Clinton. Your response?

TRUMP JR.: Well, it just goes to show you their exact moral compass. I mean, they will say anything to be able to win this. I mean, this is time and time again, lie after lie. You notice he won't say, well, I say this. We hear experts. You know, here's (INAUDIBLE) at home once said that this is what's happening with the Russians. It's disgusting. It's so phony. I watched him bumble through the interview, I was able to hear it on audio a little bit. I mean, I can't think of bigger lies, but that exactly goes to show you what the DNC and what the Clinton camp will do. They will lie and do anything to win.

So you respond with another fake news site?

Really? Show me the statute that says that.

I'm trying to inject sanity into the situation. Trump Jr was a normal citizen, and not a government employee, until his father was inaugurated. In fact, he still isn't a government employee. Working on his father's campaign doesn't make it illegal for him to listen to someone else talk, and that's what you're implying.

You really are a desperate delusional snowflake bonehead who will believe anything to further the Russian hack narrative.

It is post #117.

Trump Jr. was working on his father's campaign. He was not an ordinary private citizen.
What he did doesn't violate the law you cite. Once again you demonstrate why it's a crime for you to peddle your legal "expertise."

You are not at all getting it.

Him setting up the meeting, shows INTENT to break that law, which helps to validate the rest of the investigation into collusion when combined with the other evidence that is being gone through now.

What law specifically? There's no law prohibiting anyone meeting with a Russian, and no law against collecting dirt on an opponent.

Exactly Why Donald Trump Jr.'s Meeting With A Russian Lawyer Could Be Illegal | HuffPost

HuffPo?

"Could be" is not the same.

Forum List

Back