NY Times says Trump will win nomination outright

I do think Trump will win the nomination and will lose the election by twenty points.

About right

He will also lose red states that should be in the bag
I was talking to a family member that operates a small business in a Rust Belt small town.He said tons of locals, people who a year ago would have rather cut off their hand than pull the lever for the Republicans are liking Donald Trump, a lot.Trump is the one Republican Candidate who can reach outside of traditional Republicans to get new voters.They might be mostly white, but their votes will count just as much.If the Jakeys, can knock off the Drama Queen shit, and get with the program, we can win this bitch.
Not with Trump. Won't happen. Ever.

]I was talking to a family member that operates a small business in a Rust Belt small town.

He said tons of locals, people who a year ago would have rather cut off their hand than pull the lever for the Republicans are liking Donald Trump, a lot.

Trump is the one Republican Candidate who can reach outside of traditional Republicans to get new voters.

They might be mostly white, but their votes will count just as much.

If the Jakeys, can knock off the Drama Queen shit, and get with the program, we can win this bitch.

The party is just gonna have to bend over and take it.

Next time run a hardcore absolutist conservative to keep that wing happy.

Then maybe the party can calm down and get serious after that.

When wanting to deport illegals and bring back manufacturing jobs makes people think you are crazy,

maybe the problem is them.

The thing is Trump has done very little to bring those jobs back while in the private sector, so I should believe he will do it while being President?

Also deporting Illegals is cute but they will be back and brought through cartel ran tunnels...

1. Because as the President his job description and responsibilities will be different that CEO.

2. If illegals have to come thought tunnels, that means the flood is dropping to a trickle.

I do think Trump will win the nomination and will lose the election by twenty points.

About right

I was talking to a family member that operates a small business in a Rust Belt small town.He said tons of locals, people who a year ago would have rather cut off their hand than pull the lever for the Republicans are liking Donald Trump, a lot.Trump is the one Republican Candidate who can reach outside of traditional Republicans to get new voters.They might be mostly white, but their votes will count just as much.If the Jakeys, can knock off the Drama Queen shit, and get with the program, we can win this bitch.

]I was talking to a family member that operates a small business in a Rust Belt small town.

He said tons of locals, people who a year ago would have rather cut off their hand than pull the lever for the Republicans are liking Donald Trump, a lot.

Trump is the one Republican Candidate who can reach outside of traditional Republicans to get new voters.

If the Jakeys, can knock off the Drama Queen shit, and get with the program, we can win this bitch.
Don't spam. Look up the rules.

When wanting to deport illegals and bring back manufacturing jobs makes people think you are crazy,

The thing is Trump has done very little to bring those jobs back while in the private sector, so I should believe he will do it while being President?

Also deporting Illegals is cute but they will be back and brought through cartel ran tunnels...

1. Because as the President his job description and responsibilities will be different that CEO.

2. If illegals have to come thought tunnels, that means the flood is dropping to a trickle.

Are you really believing that?

Trump run a billion dollar company and has done little to bring manufacturing back to America and in fact has been shown to buy made in China garbage.

Also if you really believe that illegals coming through tunnels will be a trickle, well you keep on believing that because as shown the last few days the Cartels have tunnels under the parts of walls that are already built!

About right

Don't spam. Look up the rules.

I don't understand.

If all you do is say the same thing over and over, why do I have to keep coming up with new responses?

THat doesn't seem fair.

I was talking to a family member that operates a small business in a Rust Belt small town.

If the Jakeys, can knock off the Drama Queen shit, and get with the program, we can win this bitch.[/QUOTE]Don't spam. Look up the rules

Your continuing to spam means that you don't understand that you are talking silly land stuff.

You are the drama llama, my little beta male.

And when Trump suffers a massive defeat this fall, maybe you will wake up.

Trump run a billion dollar company and has done little to bring manufacturing back to America and in fact has been shown to buy made in China garbage.

Also if you really believe that illegals coming through tunnels will be a trickle, well you keep on believing that because as shown the last few days the Cartels have tunnels under the parts of walls that are already built!

1. His job description, his bosses, the standards by which his success will be measured, will all be different. His motivations will be different. Everything will be different. To think his actions will not reflect these changes is silly.

2. Compared to the MILLIONS that have come across in the past? Yes.

Your continuing to spam means that you don't understand that you are talking silly land stuff.

All you just did there was repeat what you always say, and did not address what I posted at all.

If that is not spam, than nothing is.

Indeed, I strongly suspect that the only reason you post, is to bury ideas and comments you don't want discussed, to prevent others from reading them by burying them in your silly filler.

I was talking to a family member that operates a small business in a Rust Belt small town.

1. His job description, his bosses, the standards by which his success will be measured, will all be different. His motivations will be different. Everything will be different. To think his actions will not reflect these changes is silly.

2. Compared to the MILLIONS that have come across in the past? Yes.

So the Private Trump will be different according to you when he become President...

Funny, and tell me another fairy tale...

Also you do realize they use those tunnels already to smuggle illegals across in El Paso, San Diego, and other areas with a border fence, so it has not stopped it so far, or do you believe all those illegals just cross the open border?

All you just did there was repeat what you always say, and did not address what I posted at all.

Indeed, I strongly suspect that the only reason you post, is to bury ideas and comments you don't want discussed, to prevent others from reading them by burying them in your silly filler.

:lol:

Your last four posts clearly demonstrate that you have ground down. You know the massive Trump defeat is coming.

Keep spamming. It changes nothing.

So you talked to someone and now believe everyone is like that person... Well come November I hope you have your excuses ready for why Hillary was able to beat your boy there!

:lol:

Your last four posts clearly demonstrate that you have ground down. You know the massive Trump defeat is coming.

Keep spamming. It changes nothing.

So you talked to someone and now believe everyone is like that person... Well come November I hope you have your excuses ready for why Hillary was able to beat your boy there!

Not what I said at all.

YOu just demonstrated the reading comprehension of a monkey.

And not one of the smarter monkeys.

He was reporting on the feelings among traditional democratic voters, in a long standing democratic stronghold.

This makes sense because of Trump's Trade Stance.

Trump could make some serious inroads into traditionally democratic voting areas.

Your spamming demonstrates your loss of the point and thread.

Funny, I was just thinking the same thing about you.

Do you have anything to say about my post, that you have been hitting the reply button to over and over again, while not actually replying?

Here it is again, because I seriously suspect you have not yet read it.

You can continue to spam all you want, which reveals first your ignorance and second that you fail to understand that you wont' have the last word.

You can continue to spam all you want, which reveals first your ignorance and second that you fail to understand that you wont' have the last word.

And you still keep "replying" but without every addressing what I say at all.

This supports my suspicion that your only purpose for your behavior is to suppress discussion on my information, which you don't like, by burying it under your posts.

And you have the nerve to accuse me of spamming.

Liberals: All the intellectual honestly of a crack whore.

Using the same passage in six or seven post is spamming.

You want us to accept your interpretations as correct, even when you are shown they are not.

You want us to accept your positions as viable, even though we give points where you are wrong.

And then you get mad and vulgar.

Forum List

Back