NY Times says Trump will win nomination outright

Very possible. Once Cruz let himself get associated with the Establishment's attempts to steal the nomination from Trump and the voters, his support has collapsed.

Ironic. If the Establishment knew the way to kill Cruz was to embrace him, they'd have done it years ago.

Trump may will, and next series of adventures is pacifying the groups that he has so worked at pissing off. HRC looks a girl scout compared to Trump's sinister personality.

I've been reading some articles that if Trump gets close, it should be good.

The whole reason he got close in the first place, is the same reason there is so much support for Bernie.

The uncommitted delegates would be foolish to ignore that. There are plenty of voters that, once Hillary steals the nomination from Bernie, will NEVER, and I mean, NEVER want to vote for Hillary.

If it comes down to a race between Hillary and Trump, there isn't a single GOP candidate that could shred her as well as he could after she steals the nomination away from Bernie. The uncommitted delegates in the GOP nominating contest would do well to remember that.

Unless the Democrats Run Sanders, A Trump Nomination Means a Trump Presidency
Unless the Democrats Run Sanders, A Trump Nomination Means a Trump Presidency | Current Affairs

Trump will capitalize on his reputation as a truth-teller, and be vicious about both Clinton’s sudden changes of position (e.g. the switch on gay marriage, plus the affected economic populism of her run against Sanders) and her perceived dishonesty. One can already imagine the monologue:

“She lies so much. Everything she says is a lie. I’ve never seen someone who lies so much in my life. Let me tell you three lies she’s told. She made up a story about how she was ducking sniper fire! There was no sniper fire. She made it up! How do you forget a thing like that? She said she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary, the guy who climbed Mount Everest. He hadn’t even climbed it when she was born! Total lie! She lied about the emails, of course, as we all know, and is probably going to be indicted. You know she said there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq! It was a lie! Thousands of American soldiers are dead because of her. Not only does she lie, her lies kill people. That’s four lies, I said I’d give you three. You can’t even count them. You want to go on PolitiFact, see howmany lies she has? It takes you an hour to read them all! In fact, they ask her, she doesn’t even say she hasn’t lied. They asked her straight up, she says she usually tries to tell the truth! Ooooh, she tries! Come on! This is a person, every single word out of her mouth is a lie. Nobody trusts her. Check the polls, nobody trusts her. Yuge liar.”

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Trump may will, and next series of adventures is pacifying the groups that he has so worked at pissing off. HRC looks a girl scout compared to Trump's sinister personality.

The party is just gonna have to bend over and take it.

Next time run a hardcore absolutist conservative to keep that wing happy.

Then maybe the party can calm down and get serious after that.

When wanting to deport illegals and bring back manufacturing jobs makes people think you are crazy,

maybe the problem is them.

You cannot deport enormous numbers of illegals and yo are not going to be bring back any significant manufacturing jobs in the next decade. That will have to wait on the next round of automation and technology.

Mr. Beale translates his hatred of HRC onto Democrats and centrists who will in B's strange mind will "never" vote for HRC. Such is not the case.

Mr. Beale translates his hatred of HRC onto Democrats and centrists who will in B's strange mind will "never" vote for HRC. Such is not the case.
did she send you a thank you card for voting for her in your primary?

did she send you a thank you card for voting for her in your primary?
I am not a Dem, bub. I voted for Kasich. But she will get millions of GOP votes. I will vote for Gary Johnson. It's amazing to me the inner polling on Clinton vs. Trump shows they are very close in Utah. I expect he will take the hard lower south from Texas to Georgia and maybe Florida, maybe one or two more states.

You cannot deport enormous numbers of illegals and yo are not going to be bring back any significant manufacturing jobs in the next decade. That will have to wait on the next round of automation and technology.

1. We can deport enormous numbers of illegals. Eisenhower did it.

2. If we try, it is certainly possible.

3. We've waited long enough.

The party is just gonna have to bend over and take it.

Next time run a hardcore absolutist conservative to keep that wing happy.

Then maybe the party can calm down and get serious after that.

The party bent over and took RINOs since 1992. The results were less than spectacular. We are now getting force fed the most libtarded RINO ever. His zealots celebrate his NY "win" where he got 500K votes.

Hitlery got 1 million and Sanders got 700K.

Dump is going to get annihilated if he is the nominee.

Let's ridicule Cruz supporters though. Let's ignore the fact they said the same shit about Reagan and pretend he didn't skull fuck 2 moonbat democrooks in the 80's. Just keep running RINOs and pretend to be perplexed as to why conservatives stay home.

1. We can deport enormous numbers of illegals. Eisenhower did it. 2. If we try, it is certainly possible. 3. We've waited long enough.
DDE deported less than 4% of what we have now now. Trump just betrayed you on abortion (I happen to agree with exceptions for life of the mother, rape, and incest) and on the LGBT issue. Get ready for more. If Trump keps moving center, the far right will make sure he is not elected.k

1. We can deport enormous numbers of illegals. Eisenhower did it. 2. If we try, it is certainly possible. 3. We've waited long enough.
DDE deported less than 4% of what we have now now. Trump just betrayed you on abortion (I happen to agree with exceptions for life of the mother, rape, and incest) and on the LGBT issue. Get ready for more. If Trump keps moving center, the far right will make sure he is not elected.k

Operation Wetback deported over a million illegals in 1954.

Your claim that we cannot do it is nonsense.

Forum List

Back