Who will be Hillary's running mate?

R

rdean

0414-clinton-castro-ticket_1.jpg

I'm thinking Julian Castro. The guy is a family man and a brilliant speaker. Let's get him on the ticket and groom him for after Hillary.

or

140423222745-cnn-tonight-intv-warren-hillary-clinton-presidency-00004513-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Elizabeth Warren. She would certainly bring in the Bernie Sanders voters.

Anyone else?

I would support the military's intervention should either of those tickets worm their way into power.

Martinez the GOP governor of NM is seriously considering crossing party lines to be HRC's running mate.

The move would finish the destruction of the GOP as we know it now.

I would support the military's intervention should either of those tickets worm their way into power.
I am sure you are on both civilian and military watchlists, so if you hear helicopters above you, just don't ignore them.

I am sure you are on both civilian and military watchlists, so if you hear helicopters above you, just don't ignore them.

That's pretty doubtful. In 18 years of the coffee-klatch entertainment of posting to political slap-fights such as this, I have never threatened anyone, nor ever encouraged raising one's fist against the United States.

That's pretty doubtful. In 18 years of the coffee-klatch entertainment of posting to political slap-fights such as this, I have never threatened anyone, nor ever encouraged raising one's fist against the United States.
Of course not. ;)

Of course not. ;)

If you are claiming that I have, produce the evidence.

Of course not. ;)

Do you understand the conditional subjunctive meaning implied by the word if? Don't play word games, because you end up looking silly.

I think either Martinez or Haley (if she would consider it) would be great running mates for HRC.

Of course not. ;)

Do you understand the conditional subjunctive meaning implied by the word if? Don't play word games, because you end up looking silly.

Perhaps in your view.

You, however, are universally seen as silly. Revel in your fame.

Of course not. ;)

You don't have to explain your innocence to me. But you are stupid to talk about violence using the military to suppress your political enemies. That is unAmerican and stupid.

Of course not. ;)

You don't have to explain your innocence to me. But you are stupid to talk about violence using the military to suppress your political enemies. That is unAmerican and stupid.
Or the IRS...

Has anyone other than Julian Castro been discussed?

He's definitely a Mexico first kind of guy. He's to politics what Jorge Ramos is to journalism.

Forum List

Back