NY Times says Trump will win nomination outright

When you call ME, personally a racist, you are the one that is personalizing the debate, you moron.

Then you personally should stop saying racist stuff... and maybe he won't do that.
Correll says HE is not racist, which he is to the bone.

upload_2016-4-22_14-10-45.jpeg

Correll, you are not cute when you get mad but you are so very funny.

You will not get better until you confess your racism and turn away therefrom.

Guy, the thing is, Trump doesn't reasonate beyond your angry little group of racists. The rest of the country is embarrassed by him.

Nobody wins the Presidency against the wishes of his own party. Whether it be Goldwater in 1964 or McGovern in 1972, when you force a candidate the party doesn't want, you lose, big time.

And again your image validates your Alinksy type of racist tactics: identify, polarize, personalize, and attack. The difference here is that you are not at even the rank amateur level and fail miserably. Your attack is for grins and giggles, nothing more.

When you call ME, personally a racist, you are the one that is personalizing the debate, you moron.

You call names, you run around and shit in the corner, you jump up and down and scream, and then you cry when I slap you down for the little wimp you are.

You are pathetic, Cray Cray Correll.

Yes, you are a racist.

You complain that I personalize the debate.

I point out that when you morons accuse me of personally being a racist that it is you morons that have personalized the debate.

Nothing in your post addressed that painfully obvious and simple point.

It appears you actually were so knee jerk that you seriously didn't realize that you were personally insulting someone.

But of course, you are too dishonest to admit that, so you insult me, lie some more and then accuse me of being a racist.

LIbs: All the intellectual honestly of a crack whore.

Oh, and for you.

d694c0c653a2bf423788ff943acb0276.jpg
Typically far right baby like hypocrisy. You are going to take Trump's beating without learning a thing from it.

And again your image validates your Alinksy type of racist tactics: identify, polarize, personalize, and attack. The difference here is that you are not at even the rank amateur level and fail miserably. Your attack is for grins and giggles, nothing more.

You call names, you run around and shit in the corner, you jump up and down and scream, and then you cry when I slap you down for the little wimp you are.

Yes, you are a racist.

I point out that when you morons accuse me of personally being a racist that it is you morons that have personalized the debate.

It appears you actually were so knee jerk that you seriously didn't realize that you were personally insulting someone.

But of course, you are too dishonest to admit that, so you insult me, lie some more and then accuse me of being a racist.

Oh, and for you.

Typically far right baby like hypocrisy. You are going to take Trump's beating without learning a thing from it.

Trump will take a severe beating....even the Republican leadership realizes it

There is just nothing they can do about it. Picking up the pieces will take a long time after 2020

Yes, you are a racist.

Oh, and for you.

There is just nothing they can do about it. Picking up the pieces will take a long time after 2020
It may well take until 2024 before the GOP can field a sensible presidential nomination.

Far right conservative bed wetters like Pete can see the train wreck ahead. Trump will win the nomination, to which I am resigned, as I am to the beating our GOP will get. A massive beating.

Last edited:
Richard Gomez and then Hillary Clinton's second period some ultimate role nominate(again) and if she win 2020. Sanders haven't good lucky in last pole position or are american people will to change the mind and vote BERNIE, BERNIE, BERNIE !!

Yes, you are a racist.

Oh, and for you.

It may well take until 2024 before the GOP can field a sensible presidential nomination.
I doubt it

The batshit crazy part of the party has taken control and they don't know any better. It will be a long time before the party can return to "normal"
Then it may be too late

Oh, I don't know. People declared the Republican Party dead after Nixon resigned. It came back roaring by 1980. Four years is an eternity in politics.

If Hillary Wins, she owns the next recession, and she owns all the other problems.

I imagine by 2020, she will be pretty unpopular, regardless of what else happens.

The New York times says
How Donald Trump Could Win the Nomination Outright

Fascist libturds at the NYSlimes hope like hell Dump is the republicrat nominee. He's more likely to lose to Hitlery than anyone else, and even if he wins liberalism triumphs.
NY Times is the most respected news source in the nation...by far

Only nutjob conservatives can't figure it out

Oh, I don't know. People declared the Republican Party dead after Nixon resigned. It came back roaring by 1980. Four years is an eternity in politics.

If Hillary Wins, she owns the next recession, and she owns all the other problems.

I imagine by 2020, she will be pretty unpopular, regardless of what else happens.
The Presidency has moved beyond their grasp

Demographics just don't add up with Hispanics and women
Once they lose Florida and then Ohio, Virginia and a few other swing states, they are doomed

Their hold on Texas is even slipping

The Presidency has moved beyond their grasp

Demographics just don't add up with Hispanics and women
Once they lose Florida and then Ohio, Virginia and a few other swing states, they are doomed

Their hold on Texas is even slipping

That works on the assumption that 1) Hispanics will remain a definable demographic. third generation, they don't speak spanish, they have white relatives, they aren't part of a group think.

2) that women will always be a group that democrats will continue to win. Even a complete misogynist like Mitt Romney was able to get 45% of the woman's vote. He won white women.

Had the GOP had the sense to nominate a moderate with a good record like Walker, Kasich, or whoever, they probably would have won this year.

Fortunately, they are down to Cruz and Trump.

You're probably right. Only 3 of the last 10 presidents left office with a high approval rating, Eisenhower, Reagan, and Clinton. A president's promises always meet with higher approval than a president's record.

Last edited:

Yes, you are a racist.

Oh, and for you.

You talk about not learning in a post where you completely ignore the valid point I made about your shitty behavior.

And without a hint of irony.

Liberals. All the self awareness of a turnip.

Yes, you are a racist.

Oh, and for you.

I doubt it

The batshit crazy part of the party has taken control and they don't know any better. It will be a long time before the party can return to "normal"
Then it may be too late

There is nothing crazy about Trump or his policies.

It is crazy that you think his common sense policies are crazy.

Forum List

Back