NY Times says Trump will win nomination outright

Using the same passage in six or seven post is spamming.

You want us to accept your interpretations as correct, even when you are shown they are not.

You want us to accept your positions as viable, even though we give points where you are wrong.

And then you get mad and vulgar.

You keep "replying" to my post, by saying the same thing, in slightly different wording, without every saying anything that actually addresses my post.

I strongly suspect your intent is merely to suppress debate and dissemination on/of information you don't like.

In this you are the spammer, and a dishonest propagandist to boot.

And you generally are the one to start personal attacks, though I do believe that your PC tactic of personal attacks is so ingrained and reflexive that you honestly don't realize what you are doing.

The strong intent you feel is your need to use the restroom.

Your point have been addressed, and you simply can't respond to them without spamming, which is the mark of a loser.

This is not personal for me, Correll. Your arguments, in fact, are losers.

Why does anyone respond to Jerkoff Fakey? The turd is a major league douchebag. Just ridicule his dumbass, ignore his asinine response and move on.

Sure, reduce yourself to the status of beta male Petey bed wetter, who stutters and wets himself when he sees me coming.

I agree the Time is probably right Trump will be nominated.

I was talking to a family member that operates a small business in a Rust Belt small town.

He said tons of locals, people who a year ago would have rather cut off their hand than pull the lever for the Republicans are liking Donald Trump, a lot.

Trump is the one Republican Candidate who can reach outside of traditional Republicans to get new voters.

They might be mostly white, but their votes will count just as much.

If the Jakeys, can knock off the Drama Queen shit, and get with the program, we can win this bitch.

Again, there aren't enough angry old white men to offset the women and minorities who will come out against Trump in droves.

I do think Trump will win the nomination and will lose the election by twenty points.

About right

He will also lose red states that should be in the bag

I was talking to a family member that operates a small business in a Rust Belt small town.

He said tons of locals, people who a year ago would have rather cut off their hand than pull the lever for the Republicans are liking Donald Trump, a lot.

Trump is the one Republican Candidate who can reach outside of traditional Republicans to get new voters.

If the Jakeys, can knock off the Drama Queen shit, and get with the program, we can win this bitch.
The very people Obama claimed cling to their guns and bibles

Trump knows which strings to pull

When wanting to deport illegals and bring back manufacturing jobs makes people think you are crazy,

maybe the problem is them.

The thing is Trump has done very little to bring those jobs back while in the private sector, so I should believe he will do it while being President?

Also deporting Illegals is cute but they will be back and brought through cartel ran tunnels...

1. Because as the President his job description and responsibilities will be different that CEO.

2. If illegals have to come thought tunnels, that means the flood is dropping to a trickle.

Are you really believing that?

Trump run a billion dollar company and has done little to bring manufacturing back to America and in fact has been shown to buy made in China garbage.

Also if you really believe that illegals coming through tunnels will be a trickle, well you keep on believing that because as shown the last few days the Cartels have tunnels under the parts of walls that are already built!

1. His job description, his bosses, the standards by which his success will be measured, will all be different. His motivations will be different. Everything will be different. To think his actions will not reflect these changes is silly.

2. Compared to the MILLIONS that have come across in the past? Yes.

So the Private Trump will be different according to you when he become President...

Funny, and tell me another fairy tale...

Also you do realize they use those tunnels already to smuggle illegals across in El Paso, San Diego, and other areas with a border fence, so it has not stopped it so far, or do you believe all those illegals just cross the open border?
Almost half cross with valid documentation and overstay their visas

Again, there aren't enough angry old white men to offset the women and minorities who will come out against Trump in droves.

This country is still majority white, by a fair margin. If we can run up the White Vote, we have a chance.

A better chance than some standard pro-immigration pro-free trade Establishment approved candidate that won't give those dyed in the wool democrats a reason to cross party lines.

This country is still majority white, by a fair margin. If we can run up the White Vote, we have a chance.

A better chance than some standard pro-immigration pro-free trade Establishment approved candidate that won't give those dyed in the wool democrats a reason to cross party lines.
Bookmarked that you are a white nationalist. The Dems won't cross for Trump, either. How did the spamming go?

I do think Trump will win the nomination and will lose the election by twenty points.

About right

Yep. Obama ridiculed them.

You libs hold them in contempt.

With the right message they can be put into play.

Trump has that message.

The thing is Trump has done very little to bring those jobs back while in the private sector, so I should believe he will do it while being President?

Also deporting Illegals is cute but they will be back and brought through cartel ran tunnels...

1. Because as the President his job description and responsibilities will be different that CEO.

2. If illegals have to come thought tunnels, that means the flood is dropping to a trickle.

Trump run a billion dollar company and has done little to bring manufacturing back to America and in fact has been shown to buy made in China garbage.

Also if you really believe that illegals coming through tunnels will be a trickle, well you keep on believing that because as shown the last few days the Cartels have tunnels under the parts of walls that are already built!

1. His job description, his bosses, the standards by which his success will be measured, will all be different. His motivations will be different. Everything will be different. To think his actions will not reflect these changes is silly.

So the Private Trump will be different according to you when he become President...

Also you do realize they use those tunnels already to smuggle illegals across in El Paso, San Diego, and other areas with a border fence, so it has not stopped it so far, or do you believe all those illegals just cross the open border?

Which is a reason to ignore the half that come across the border because...?

Bookmarked that you are a white nationalist. The Dems won't cross for Trump, either. How did the spamming go?

That is a good example of how extremely dishonest you personally and libs in general are.

POinting out that this nation is still majority white and that if we can get enough votes from that majority of the country is not being a White Nationalist.

YOu are a lying asshole.

And the reports I hear is that some of those dems will cross party lines.

About right

Trump has that message.
Yes...the angry white vote

All Republicans have left. And Trump knows which buttons to push

Because walls are a waste of money and don't work

Build a 50 foot wall and they will bring a 51 foot ladder

About right

Trump has that message.

Were they angry when they voted for Obama, despite him ridiculing them?

If we give them a reason to leave a party that has nothing but contempt for them and has not represented their interests in generations, we can win.

Says the man that has been gloating about the nation becoming Majority Minority and the country becoming a Defacto ONe Party State.

YOu should realize consider the possibility that your emotional investment in the Leftist Agenda is affecting your ability to be objective in your judgment on the Wall.

About right

Trump has that message.

Were they angry when they voted for Obama, despite him ridiculing them?

If we give them a reason to leave a party that has nothing but contempt for them and has not represented their interests in generations, we can win.
They didn't vote for Obama and Obama still won by huge margins

Doesn't bode well for 2016

Says the man that has been gloating about the nation becoming Majority Minority and the country becoming a Defacto ONe Party State.

YOu should realize consider the possibility that your emotional investment in the Leftist Agenda is affecting your ability to be objective in your judgment on the Wall.
Not my fault Republicans shot themselves in the foot

The GOP must bring itself down into the dust before they realize the problem is with themselves and not the media, crooked voting and free stuff

Forum List

Back