NY Times says Trump will win nomination outright

You complain that I personalize the debate.

I point out that when you morons accuse me of personally being a racist that it is you morons that have personalized the debate.

Nothing in your post addressed that painfully obvious and simple point.

It appears you actually were so knee jerk that you seriously didn't realize that you were personally insulting someone.

But of course, you are too dishonest to admit that, so you insult me, lie some more and then accuse me of being a racist.

LIbs: All the intellectual honestly of a crack whore.

Oh, and for you.

d694c0c653a2bf423788ff943acb0276.jpg
Typically far right baby like hypocrisy. You are going to take Trump's beating without learning a thing from it.

Trump will take a severe beating....even the Republican leadership realizes it

There is just nothing they can do about it. Picking up the pieces will take a long time after 2020
It may well take until 2024 before the GOP can field a sensible presidential nomination.
I doubt it

The batshit crazy part of the party has taken control and they don't know any better. It will be a long time before the party can return to "normal"
Then it may be too late

There is nothing crazy about Trump or his policies.

It is crazy that you think his common sense policies are crazy.
I didn't say crazy.....I said batshit crazy

There is a big difference

Gene Wilder.gif

Is Correll a hypocrite and racist who thinks Trump can win?

A beta male who needs a strong leader?

Last edited:
Correll, little buddy, we all know what you are. And you are a racist. Facts are facts, proven over and over by your posts.

I am not a lefty and you are not mainstream America.

When you are fair or correct, I support you, and when you are wrong or worse lying, I correct you.

When you are fair or correct, I support you, and when you are wrong or worse lying, I correct you.

You are certainly a lefty, and I never claimed to be mainstream.

And you are a liar. When I am "fair or correct", you change the topic from whatever the topic was to your assumptions and hallucinations about what a bad person I am.

You are certainly a lefty, and I never claimed to be mainstream.

And you are a liar. When I am "fair or correct", you change the topic from whatever the topic was to your assumptions and hallucinations about what a bad person I am.
The NY Times also reported that Kid Rock is voting for President Trump

"All Summer Long"

It was 1989, my thoughts were short my hair was long
Caught somewhere between a boy and man
She was seventeen and she was far from in-between
It was summertime in Northern Michigan
Ahh Ahh Ahh
Ahh Ahh Ahh

Splashing through the sand bar
Talking by the campfire
It's the simple things in life, like when and where
We didn't have no internet
But man I never will forget
The way the moonlight shined upon her hair

[Chorus:]
And we were trying different things
We were smoking funny things
Making love out by the lake to our favorite song
Sipping whiskey out the bottle, not thinking 'bout tomorrow
Singing Sweet home Alabama all summer long
Singing Sweet home Alabama all summer long

Catching Walleye from the dock
Watching the waves roll off the rocks
She'll forever hold a spot inside my soul
We'd blister in the sun
We couldn't wait for night to come
To hit that sand and play some rock and roll

While we were trying different things
And we were smoking funny things
Making love out by the lake to our favorite song
Sipping whiskey out the bottle, not thinking 'bout tomorrow
Singing Sweet Home Alabama all summer long

Now nothing seems as strange as when the leaves began to change
Or how we thought those days would never end
Sometimes I'll hear that song and I'll start to sing along
And think man I'd love to see that girl again

[Repeat Chorus x2]

I do think Trump will win the nomination and will lose the election by twenty points.

The New York times says
How Donald Trump Could Win the Nomination Outright

Fascist libturds at the NYSlimes hope like hell Dump is the republicrat nominee. He's more likely to lose to Hitlery than anyone else, and even if he wins liberalism triumphs.

People on the right seem to be making the same damn mistake again. Except for Trump the Democrats have the GOP candidates bracketed, they can't win. After Bush a man who could barely put together a complete sentence whooped their ass twice the left dropped all attempts at hiding their bias. Now anything goes. Democrats and their propaganda ministry aka the media will now do whatever it takes to beat a GOP candidate. Blatant and open bias, blatant lies, intentionally not vetting the Democrat while holding the GOP candidate to an impossible standard, debate moderators jumping into the middle of the debate attacking the GOP candidate.

If Cruz can't beat Trump he sure as hell can't beat Hillary. Trump is the only candidate proven to immune to the left's attacks. PC hasn't stopped him hell its helped him. They played the race card, the gender card, every card in their bag and Trump told them to eat shit and he's still leading. I like Cruz but honestly I think the Dem's would chew him up and spit him out its going to be a dirty street fight in the gutter, Cruz is better suited to making an argument in front of the SCOTUS.

Now Trump wins and nominates Cruz to the SCOTUS? Oh man the lefts heads would explode :laugh: :eusa_dance:

Blues, the other GOP candidates would do better than Trump, any of the other sixteen.

I do think Trump will win the nomination and will lose the election by twenty points.

About right

He will also lose red states that should be in the bag

I was talking to a family member that operates a small business in a Rust Belt small town.

He said tons of locals, people who a year ago would have rather cut off their hand than pull the lever for the Republicans are liking Donald Trump, a lot.

Trump is the one Republican Candidate who can reach outside of traditional Republicans to get new voters.

They might be mostly white, but their votes will count just as much.

If the Jakeys, can knock off the Drama Queen shit, and get with the program, we can win this bitch.

About right

He will also lose red states that should be in the bag
I was talking to a family member that operates a small business in a Rust Belt small town.He said tons of locals, people who a year ago would have rather cut off their hand than pull the lever for the Republicans are liking Donald Trump, a lot.Trump is the one Republican Candidate who can reach outside of traditional Republicans to get new voters.They might be mostly white, but their votes will count just as much.If the Jakeys, can knock off the Drama Queen shit, and get with the program, we can win this bitch.
Not with Trump. Won't happen. Ever.

The establishment GOP is crapping little kittens.

It has been so fun to watch.

The Tea Party is now becoming as powerful as the GOP.

Scary

The party is just gonna have to bend over and take it.

Next time run a hardcore absolutist conservative to keep that wing happy.

Then maybe the party can calm down and get serious after that.

When wanting to deport illegals and bring back manufacturing jobs makes people think you are crazy,

maybe the problem is them.

The thing is Trump has done very little to bring those jobs back while in the private sector, so I should believe he will do it while being President?

Also deporting Illegals is cute but they will be back and brought through cartel ran tunnels...

Forum List

Back