NRA opposes Fla move to raise age for rifles to 21, the same age for other firearms.

Yeah, the NRA has their puppets hands tied behind their backs...these righties are not going to change a thing.. The NRA has way to much power in America.
Trump won't be able to change a thing either, so it is all lip service.

------------------------------------------------- Thats GOOD if you are correct EWings !!

So you think that it is ok for a group that gives out millions for congress to vote in their favor to have more power over the Americans..
------------------------------------------------------ lets say that your thinking about the NRA is correct , If your thinking is correct then i have to make a choice between normal NRA pro gunners or lefty 'pelosi' , hilary and 'mrobama' and current 'dem party leadership that wants more power over me . I'll support the normal Gun RIGHTS and American RIGHTS people every time EWings .

2004 assault weapons ban expired ... the GOP did not renew it..Why because the NRA is lining their pockets ..This alone could have stopped someone like the mentally ill shooter.

Provisions of the 1994 ban. The Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Act (the Federal AssaultWeapons Ban) was enacted as part of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994. The prohibitions expired on September 13, 2004.

Yeah, the NRA has their puppets hands tied behind their backs...these righties are not going to change a thing.. The NRA has way to much power in America.

------------------------------------------------- Thats GOOD if you are correct EWings !!

So you think that it is ok for a group that gives out millions for congress to vote in their favor to have more power over the Americans..
------------------------------------------------------ lets say that your thinking about the NRA is correct , If your thinking is correct then i have to make a choice between normal NRA pro gunners or lefty 'pelosi' , hilary and 'mrobama' and current 'dem party leadership that wants more power over me . I'll support the normal Gun RIGHTS and American RIGHTS people every time EWings .

2004 assault weapons ban expired ... the GOP did not renew it..Why because the NRA is lining their pockets ..This alone could have stopped someone like the mentally ill shooter.

Provisions of the 1994 ban. The Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Act (the Federal AssaultWeapons Ban) was enacted as part of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994. The prohibitions expired on September 13, 2004.
--------------------------------- 'feinsteins' assault weapons ban was bad for ME and my kids . I am glad that it was sh1tcanned EWings !!

Last edited:

--------------------------------- 'feinsteins' assault weapons ban was bad for ME and my kids . Iam glad that it was sh1tcanned EWings !!

Even President Bush supported and helped write the bill.. not too many agree with you. There is no need to hunt with an assault rifle..

Since the ban was lifted we have seen an epidemic of mass shooting Pismoe.

AGREE , i could care less about who agrees or disagrees with me . Also , as comment , i only voted once for 'gwb' and that was before i saw that he and his entire family are pro immigration . I haven't voted 'rino repub' after 'gwb' until i voted for President Trump EWings . --------------------------------------- i know about 'gwb' and his helping to write anti gun bill s . And its just another mark against him and ALL other 'bush's' EWings .

and as i have often said , there are over 310 million people not counting illegal aliens in the USA [2010 census] . Last week 17 of those 310 million Americans died in a criminal act and its a shame EWings .

Last edited:
AGREE , i could care less about who agrees or disagrees with me . Also , as comment , i only voted once for 'gwb' and that was before i saw that he and his entire family are pro immigration . I haven't voted 'rino repub' after 'gwb' until i voted for President Trump EWings . --------------------------------------- i know about 'gwb' and his helping to write anti gun bill s . And its just another mark against him and ALL other 'bush's' EWings .

Oh wait , I forgot that is was Reagan who helped write the Bill...

They are representing Americans.

well , while i liked Reagan he caused lots of problems with his amnesty for young Americans . And yes , i know about him being anti gun [anti machine gun] but he is dead and gone EWings .

Actually, they let it expire because it was useless. And no, it wouldn't have stopped the shooter. At most, it might have changed his choice of weapon. The gun didn't make his crazy and violent.

Its not an argument. Its a legal dilemma, moron. How can you have a soldier in the Army using guns when he is three years under the legal age to use them? What, will the Congress make a special exemption for soldiers? That's the problem with asking Congress to write laws, they never think through 80% of the permutations and so then become stupid laws we get stuck with. Hell, even at that, they are lucky to get any law to the table to vote on and when they finally DO, they are just damned glad to pass it (like Obamacare) then move on fast to the next clusterfuck.

If they raise the purchase age to 21 that does not also mean it raises the usage age to 21.

It would mean a 19 year old could use a gun to say, go hunting. He would not be able to purchase a gun till 21.

So he could enlist in the military and USE guns at age 18, but not PURCHASE them till age 21. Two different things.

I think it's ridiculous to have all these arbitrary 'legal adult' ages.

Pick one age for everything.

--------------------------------- 'feinsteins' assault weapons ban was bad for ME and my kids . Iam glad that it was sh1tcanned EWings !!

Even President Bush supported and helped write the bill.. not too many agree with you. There is no need to hunt with an assault rifle..

Since the ban was lifted we have seen an epidemic of mass shooting Pismoe.

Needs, have nothing to do with rights.

So you came out of the closet and are no longer pretending to want stronger gun control you are now advocating for gun confiscation and a total ban on guns.

Gun Control

^ Gun is not the operative word.

The left will settle for nothing short of getting rid of the 2nd or making it so arduous to purchase/own a gun that hey, what's the point.

If they get an inch, they will surely make it a mile.

It's a useless change in the law that will accomplish nothing. It's security theater and nothing more.
The kid could not have purchased the weapon without his care takers' knowing. And children shouldnt' be buying guns in the first place. If parents or guardians want them to have them to use, fine.

if you want to make 18 year old "children"

well then they should not have other rights

like voting for example

So the left wants to ban or limit ammo for AR-15s.

For what purpose? To reduce casualties in school shootings?

Okay. What is your acceptable number of casualties?

They are representing Americans.

I don't feel that way.. The NRA chief basically slapped those Florida kids in the face by blaming everyone and everything except themselves..not taking any responsibility..They pay the congress to vote for themselves, they are very much a the problem.

So the left wants to ban or limit ammo for AR-15s.

For what purpose? To reduce casualties in school shootings?

Okay. What is your acceptable number of casualties?

to popular of a round to ban

and then again there are too many cheapskates like me that reload

who several thousand rounds of brass laying around

just waiting to be reloaded

Actually, they let it expire because it was useless. And no, it wouldn't have stopped the shooter. At most, it might have changed his choice of weapon. The gun didn't make his crazy and violent.

His gun killed 18 in minutes...if he used a rifle or regular gun he would not have killed so many.. I disagree with your comment..

His gun killed 18 in minutes...if he used a rifle or regular gun he would not have killed so many.. I disagree with your comment..

obviously making a comment like that shows your ignorance

well , while i liked Reagan he caused lots of problems with his amnesty for young Americans . And yes , i know about him being anti gun [anti machine gun] but he is dead and gone EWings .

I wasn't too involved when Reagan was president, but watched his biography . He was very sick and the congress took advantage of him..when he got better he didn't remember anything and had to take the wrap..just awful.

of course you disagree but like i said , 310 million people , not counting illegal aliens in the USA . And last week 17 or 18 of them were killed in a criminal act EWings . [thats the facts]

Forum List

Back