NRA opposes Fla move to raise age for rifles to 21, the same age for other firearms.

It's a useless change in the law that will accomplish nothing. It's security theater and nothing more.

It's a useless change in the law that will accomplish nothing. It's security theater and nothing more.

then so what ?

if thats what it takes and doesnt make a shit either way, then change the law and make "whoever" happy and quit fighting over nothing.

sheeeeeesh

How are you conservatives going to feel about Trump when he raises the age for buying a gun to 21, and bans the sales of bump stocks?

And, if he does, the NRA is going to go against him. They gave him 300,000,000 for his presidential campaign.

Trump endorses raising minimum age for more weapons

Trump said on Twitter, "I will be strongly pushing Comprehensive Background Checks with an emphasis on Mental Health. Raise age to 21 and end sale of Bump Stocks!" The president did not immediately offer more details.

Trump's focus on gun violence came as leaders of the National Rifle Association offered a vigorous defense of gun rights during the Conservative Political Action Conference, urging enhanced — and armed — security at schools. An armed Broward County sheriff's deputy, the regular school resource officer, was on the campus of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, at the time of the shooting.

How are you conservatives going to feel about Trump when he raises the age for buying a gun to 21, and bans the sales of bump stocks?

And, if he does, the NRA is going to go against him. They gave him 300,000,000 for his presidential campaign.

Trump endorses raising minimum age for more weapons

Trump said on Twitter, "I will be strongly pushing Comprehensive Background Checks with an emphasis on Mental Health. Raise age to 21 and end sale of Bump Stocks!" The president did not immediately offer more details.

Trump's focus on gun violence came as leaders of the National Rifle Association offered a vigorous defense of gun rights during the Conservative Political Action Conference, urging enhanced — and armed — security at schools. An armed Broward County sheriff's deputy, the regular school resource officer, was on the campus of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, at the time of the shooting.
Trump will not do jack shite.

The psych industry is ABUSING kids with diagnoses no better than guesses and unmonitored medications. Not likely THAT is gonna solve HS shooter problem. It's not ADULTS shooting up schools. So it's a reasoned focused thing to suggest. Drastic -- but probably effective. And again -- THEY should be the first to sign off on THEIR rights to "solve the problem"...

I suggest they all sign a petition to deny long gun purchases to themselves..

Get busy... You leftists go give them medals of the Proletariat for their heroism... :19:

To expect anyone with concealed carry to tackle a suicidal maniac with an AR15 is just fantasy.

It IS a factor in getting purchased guns into killing hands. The facts support that. I'm not a fan of depriving rights. BUT when one group -- like HS school students DEMAND disarmament -- they need to be the FIRST to give up that right.

Later on in life -- they'll kick themselves for demanding that and fix it right..

later on in life, they'll be over 21

derp

I'm an NRA member and have been for DECADES .. I own more guns than most people have IQ points - I dont own an assault rifle and several 40 round clips because I DONT NEED ONE - and theres not an 18 year old kid on the planet that "NEEDS" one for anything other than slaughtering people .. anyone thats 18 and wants an assault rifle to carry around and look bad ass then go join the Marines and BE BAD ASS. They can hook you up with as many rags as you can handle.

The End

It IS a factor in getting purchased guns into killing hands. The facts support that. I'm not a fan of depriving rights. BUT when one group -- like HS school students DEMAND disarmament -- they need to be the FIRST to give up that right.

Later on in life -- they'll kick themselves for demanding that and fix it right..

later on in life, they'll be over 21

derp

OOOWWWW.. Very Good Del.. You're following along.. :eusa_clap: They will also understand the meanings of Civil Liberties and tolerance and Freedom.. Hopefully.. You know -- the stuff that isn't taught in schools anymore...

I'm an NRA member and have been for DECADES .. I own more guns than most people have IQ points - I dont own an assault rifle and several 40 round clips because I DONT NEED ONE - and theres not an 18 year old kid on the planet that "NEEDS" one for anything other than slaughtering people .. anyone thats 18 and wants an assault rifle to carry around and look bad ass then go join the Marines and BE BAD ASS. They can hook you up with as many rags as you can handle.

The End

It's not up to you what people do in their lives, you are not the arbitrator nor do you decide what weapon anyone decides to purchase

The End

Forum List

Back