NRA opposes Fla move to raise age for rifles to 21, the same age for other firearms.

So you think that it is ok for a group that gives out millions for congress to vote in their favor to have more power over the Americans..
------------------------------------------------------ lets say that your thinking about the NRA is correct , If your thinking is correct then i have to make a choice between normal NRA pro gunners or lefty 'pelosi' , hilary and 'mrobama' and current 'dem party leadership that wants more power over me . I'll support the normal Gun RIGHTS and American RIGHTS people every time EWings .

2004 assault weapons ban expired ... the GOP did not renew it..Why because the NRA is lining their pockets ..This alone could have stopped someone like the mentally ill shooter.

Provisions of the 1994 ban. The Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Act (the Federal AssaultWeapons Ban) was enacted as part of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994. The prohibitions expired on September 13, 2004.

Actually, they let it expire because it was useless. And no, it wouldn't have stopped the shooter. At most, it might have changed his choice of weapon. The gun didn't make his crazy and violent.

His gun killed 18 in minutes...if he used a rifle or regular gun he would not have killed so many.. I disagree with your comment..

obviously making a comment like that shows your ignorance

Did that not happen? A mentally ill kid with an assault weapon.

of course you disagree but like i said , 310 million people , not counting illegal aliens in the USA . And last week 17 of them were killed in a criminal act EWings . [thats the facts]

Yes well, I do agree that they need to come in like my great grandparents did in 1870...but that is a different thread.
this thread is about mass shooters ..

It's a useless change in the law that will accomplish nothing. It's security theater and nothing more.
If you don't want schools to be shot up with an AR15 type weapon, then don't sell them. It's that simple.

It's time to begin isolating the NRA...

We see the serious beginnings of this with Enterprise, Symantec, the First National Bank of Omaha, and SimpliSafe, today...

Gotta love it, when the Big Boys begin shunning the Obstructionists and standing alongside The Children's Crusade that now unfolding...

The NRA is being repositioned as a Toxic Brand...

And we may finally have reached a tipping point...

Good...

It's about time...

This is delusional, and a bit scary...
It is not delusional in the slightest, although I'm glad you find it scary.

...What does the NRA have to do with the Parkland school shooting?...
Your Honor, the Prosecution rests.

...The NRA has been urging stronger security in schools for years...
Locking the barn door after the horses have bolted.

...Is it the NRA's fault that the FBI and the local police failed to follow up on clear leads and red flags that should have prevented the shooting many times over?...
Nope.

It is the NRA's fault that they bribed legislators to allow continued access to assault weapons by those under 21.

... And what if Cruz had used a car? Would you be saying it's about time we isolate the AAA auto club and all car makers?
Kinda difficult to get a car into a classroom or up a set of stairs or to quickly move from room to room in the opening seconds of any such attack.

Last edited:
Yeah, the NRA has their puppets hands tied behind their backs...these righties are not going to change a thing.. The NRA has way to much power in America.
Trump won't be able to change a thing either, so it is all lip service.

------------------------------------------------- Thats GOOD if you are correct EWings !!

So you think that it is ok for a group that gives out millions for congress to vote in their favor to have more power over the Americans..
They are representing Americans.

I don't feel that way.. The NRA chief basically slapped those Florida kids in the face by blaming everyone and everything except themselves..not taking any responsibility..They pay the congress to vote for themselves, they are very much a the problem.
------------------------------------------- those punk kids should be in school learning why the USA has a Second Amendment RIGHTS EWings .

Yeah, the NRA has their puppets hands tied behind their backs...these righties are not going to change a thing.. The NRA has way to much power in America.

------------------------------------------------- Thats GOOD if you are correct EWings !!

I don't feel that way.. The NRA chief basically slapped those Florida kids in the face by blaming everyone and everything except themselves..not taking any responsibility..They pay the congress to vote for themselves, they are very much a the problem.
------------------------------------------- those punk kids should be in school learning why the USA has a Second Amendment RIGHTS EWings .

They are practicing their 1st amendment rights Pismoe..

of course you disagree but like i said , 310 million people , not counting illegal aliens in the USA . And last week 17 of them were killed in a criminal act EWings . [thats the facts]

Yes well, I do agree that they need to come in like my great grandparents did in 1870...but that is a different thread.
this thread is about mass shooters ..
--------------------------------------- all i gave was my reasons for disliking the 'bush's' , all of them EWings !!

This incident is about your feelings.

His gun killed 18 in minutes...if he used a rifle or regular gun he would not have killed so many.. I disagree with your comment..

He killed 17 not 18.

So what is your acceptable number of causalities?

0 kids is acceptable, what is your point..?

If 0 is the acceptable number, banning xx gun will not achieve that goal.

Ar-15 banned? They will simply use another weapon. Shootings will still happen.

Banning guns will only accomplish removing rights from citizens.

btw, one is the acceptable number - the shooter.

Of course the NRA didn't blame themselves. BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG. I can very clearly trace blame for this shooting to YOU, but I don't notice you rushing to do a mea culpa.

------------------------------------------------------ lets say that your thinking about the NRA is correct , If your thinking is correct then i have to make a choice between normal NRA pro gunners or lefty 'pelosi' , hilary and 'mrobama' and current 'dem party leadership that wants more power over me . I'll support the normal Gun RIGHTS and American RIGHTS people every time EWings .

2004 assault weapons ban expired ... the GOP did not renew it..Why because the NRA is lining their pockets ..This alone could have stopped someone like the mentally ill shooter.

Provisions of the 1994 ban. The Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Act (the Federal AssaultWeapons Ban) was enacted as part of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994. The prohibitions expired on September 13, 2004.

Actually, they let it expire because it was useless. And no, it wouldn't have stopped the shooter. At most, it might have changed his choice of weapon. The gun didn't make his crazy and violent.

obviously making a comment like that shows your ignorance

Did that not happen? A mentally ill kid with an assault weapon.

First of all, it did not take just minutes.
Cruz went to several different floors, so probably too more than 10 minutes.

Second is that regular guns are absolutely no different at all from an AR in terms of rate of fire. You still have to aim and pull the trigger once for each separate shot.
And in fact, the first and most popular assault weapons used by the police and military, is the shotgun, because it can kill several people with each pull of the trigger.
And pistols would be able to easily kill about 4 times as many people, because there is even less recoil, and you could have one in each hand.

You should be glad this kid was dumb enough to try to use a rifle when other weapons are much more deadly at such close ranges.

So your objection isn't to the actual death, you just think he should have done it a little slower?

They are practicing their 1st amendment rights Pismoe..
----------------------------------------------- little emotional punks are at their 'pity party' and are uninformed on what they cry about and are training to be whining 'dem' voters EWings .

Forum List

Back