Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

Its shameful.

I remember when there was real honor in NOT shooting an unarmed person and NOT shooting someone in the back.

But, blacks have always been gunned down by cops. The difference now is that we all have cameras.
And yet it continues to happen; apparently cameras aren't the answer. Heaven forbid negroes simply stop committing crimes, running from cops, fighting cops, disregarding instructions, and resisting arrest. I see no victim here.

That's because you're a liar.

The article states he had his hands up, was not being belligerent (as though its okay for that to be a death-sentence "crime), he did nothing to make cops think he was a danger to them.

His crime was that his car had broken down.
No need for the article. The victim was filmed live on camera, from multiple angles, getting gunned down in cold blood with both hands in the air the entire time.

Yet some will choose not to believe their lying eyes.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Fortunately, the DA sees it that way as well. She's been charged and justice is served.

Will you say that if she is found innocent?

Its shameful.

I remember when there was real honor in NOT shooting an unarmed person and NOT shooting someone in the back.

But, blacks have always been gunned down by cops. The difference now is that we all have cameras.
And yet it continues to happen; apparently cameras aren't the answer. Heaven forbid negroes simply stop committing crimes, running from cops, fighting cops, disregarding instructions, and resisting arrest. I see no victim here.

The article states he had his hands up, was not being belligerent (as though its okay for that to be a death-sentence "crime), he did nothing to make cops think he was a danger to them.

No need for the article. The victim was filmed live on camera, from multiple angles, getting gunned down in cold blood with both hands in the air the entire time.

Fortunately, the DA sees it that way as well. She's been charged and justice is served.
Furgeson cops got charged too, and everyone knew it was BS charges.
Truth will come out eventually, the only question is how many innocents will get taken down by the time it's over.

Will you say that if she is found guilty?

Oklahoma Officer Fatally Shoots Unarmed Black Man In Alarming Video
The man appears to be walking with his hands above his head.
09/19/2016 07:24 pm ET | Updated 10 minutes ago

Oklahoma Officer Fatally Shoots Unarmed Black Man In Alarming Video | Huffington Post

“Terence died on that street in his own blood, without any help,” the lawyer said.

“We saw that Terence did not have any weapon,” Solomon-Simmons said. “We saw that Terence did not make any sudden movements. We saw that Terence was not being belligerent. We did not see Terence reach into the car. We did not see Terence attacking the officers.”

As seen in the video, more than two minutes go by before officers begin administering aid to Crutcher after he was shot.

The police chief said an investigation of the incident is ongoing. The U.S. Department of Justice will conduct a separate civil rights inquiry into the shooting, AP reports.

Does the madness ever end with you people?????????

Black men had better wake up and start voting and participating.....take your dicks out of Becky and get with the times, negro's.....you are nothing but target practice for this race of animals you love so dearly!!
That negro was on PCP, homegirl. He WAS a weapon. I don't think the shooting was justified from what I've seen in the video though. He wasn't acting hostile from my view. This is why women shouldn't be on the force....they scare too easily.
OMG, stop the press, call a wittness, a white man is actually admitting a nigga shooting was unjustified....listen, the last creatures on earth who should fear bm is nasty ww....like give me a break. This white bitch ironically, has a drug charge herself, has a violent past and wound up being a effin cop!! I hope the sista's in prison kick her white ass up and down cell block hell!!

Its shameful.

If that white bitch is found innocent, I hope they burn the fuckin state to the ground!!

Yet again, the negro was resisting and refusing to follow directions, as the helicopter pilot remarked in the video. The cop hater crowd yet again fails to produce a genuine victim of police brutality.

One thing is certain, those streets are safer now. Good riddance.
May this man rest in peace and may the nuts tucked btwn your penis, get kicked by a 300 pound nigga someday!!

Oklahoma Officer Fatally Shoots Unarmed Black Man In Alarming Video | Huffington Post

“Terence died on that street in his own blood, without any help,” the lawyer said.

“We saw that Terence did not have any weapon,” Solomon-Simmons said. “We saw that Terence did not make any sudden movements. We saw that Terence was not being belligerent. We did not see Terence reach into the car. We did not see Terence attacking the officers.”

As seen in the video, more than two minutes go by before officers begin administering aid to Crutcher after he was shot.

The police chief said an investigation of the incident is ongoing. The U.S. Department of Justice will conduct a separate civil rights inquiry into the shooting, AP reports.

Black men had better wake up and start voting and participating.....take your dicks out of Becky and get with the times, negro's.....you are nothing but target practice for this race of animals you love so dearly!!
That negro was on PCP, homegirl. He WAS a weapon. I don't think the shooting was justified from what I've seen in the video though. He wasn't acting hostile from my view. This is why women shouldn't be on the force....they scare too easily.
OMG, stop the press, call a wittness, a white man is actually admitting a nigga shooting was unjustified....listen, the last creatures on earth who should fear bm is nasty ww....like give me a break. This white bitch ironically, has a drug charge herself, has a violent past and wound up being a effin cop!! I hope the sista's in prison kick her white ass up and down cell block hell!!
Gonna have to see some evidence that she has a drug charge and violent past herself. Not that it would surprise me. I lived in Tacoma, WA when the police chief went nuts and killed his wife infront of his kids. Nutters do sometimes manage to get in and rise in the ranks.

Yet again, the negro was resisting and refusing to follow directions, as the helicopter pilot remarked in the video. The cop hater crowd yet again fails to produce a genuine victim of police brutality.

One thing is certain, those streets are safer now. Good riddance.
May this man rest in peace and may the nuts tucked btwn your penis, get kicked by a 300 pound nigga someday!!
Like this one?

Gonna have to see some evidence that she has a drug charge and violent past herself. Not that it would surprise me. I lived in Tacoma, WA when the police chief went nuts and killed his wife infront of his kids. Nutters do sometimes manage to get in and rise in the ranks.

Shelby joined the Tulsa police force in 2011 after having served as a deputy in the Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office since 2007, according to NBC News. Her husband is also a police officer and was on duty the night Crutcher was shot. In fact, Dave Shelby was in the helicopter that flew overhead and recorded the moments leading up to the shooting. In that video, released by the Tulsa Police Department on Monday, an officer is overheard describing Crutcher as a “bad dude.” However, a Tulsa police spokesman said Dave Shelby did not make the comment.

Betty Shelby has divorced and remarried at least once. According to the job application she submitted to the sheriff’s office in 2007, her ex-husband’s new wife filed a protective order against her in 2002 to put an end to harassing phone calls the new wife claims Shelby made. The order was eventually denied and Shelby maintained her innocence.

Nearly a decade earlier, Shelby noted on the same application, a breakup with her then-boyfriend led to the two damaging each other’s cars. Temporary restraining orders were filed and eventually tossed out.

Shelby is now a drug-recognition expert, which Wood said she received training for. She said she believed Crutcher was under the influence when she encountered him. Police said they later found PCP in Crutcher’s car, but he is not the only one in the case who reportedly has a history of drug use. In the same job application where Shelby noted various domestic disturbances, she marked “yes” under a prompt that asked whether she had “possessed and used illegal drugs” in the past. Shelby said she used marijuana twice when she was 18 years old.

Shelby also has two excessive force complaints, according to KJRH. Both of those cases were held to be unfounded. KJRH also reports that Shelby has four letters of commendation as well as an Oklahoma meritorious service award.

More information on the shooting case is expected to be released as the investigation continues.

Shelby, who is currently on administrative leave, is now a rightful target of the same scrutiny and investigation that many minority victims of police shootings have experienced. But those who knew Crutcher best are able to truly tell the story of who he was and what he stood for.

“You all want to know who that big bad dude was? That big bad dude was my twin brother,” Crutcher’s sister Tiffany said at a press conference following his death. “That big bad dude was a father. That big bad dude was a son. That big bad dude was enrolled at Tulsa Community College… That big bad dude loved God. That big bad dude was at church singing with all his flaws every week. That big bad dude, that’s who he was.”

Correction: An earlier version of this story incorrectly described the positioning of Crutcher’s hands during the encounter. His hands were raised in the moments before he was shot.

Also on HuffPost

57e4e4361700002a00ac6980.jpg

Poor little white bitch, I hope the sista's whip her white ass into yesterday while she awaits trial!!

All this angst over a white female cop when hundreds of young black men have been killed by other young black men in Chicago alone this year.
Your point...?

Here you go, Bub. The point is PERSPECTIVE. It would behoove you to focus on addressing the biggest threat to black lives.

View attachment 90709
Thanks for demonstrating you don't have a fucking clue. BLM is not just about whites killing blacks. It's about cops killing blacks.

Do you not even realize the riots in Charlotte are over a black cop killing a black man?

My, my.
His prior run ins with the law:
1996 Shooting with intent to kill — Dismissed
2001 Petit larceny — Conviction
2004 Driving while suspended — Conviction
2005 Driving while suspended, resisting officer — Conviction
2006 Driving while suspended — Conviction
Driving with open container — Dismissed
2006 Trafficking in illegal drugs — Conviction. (He was also charged in that incident with assault on a police officer and resisting, but that was dismissed.)
2011 Public intoxication (while in prison for drug trafficking) — Conviction
2012 Public intoxication — Conviction
Obstructing an officer — Conviction
2013 DUI — Conviction
Resisting officer — Conviction
Open Container — Conviction
Failure to wear seatbelt — Conviction
Speeding — Conviction

His outstanding warrants at the time of the shooting:
View attachment 90595

His hands are not up and he said his car was going to blow up - as in I have a bomb in the car. He walked back to that car against orders not to do so.
View attachment 90596
View attachment 90597
He's already been shot in those pictures.

I'm not sure you can say that with conviction. Look at them. In one, the female cop is alone, in the second she has another cop right beside her. Likely the one where she is alone is right before the shot and the one where the other cop is with her is after, though I cannot say that with conviction either. It's just that the two stills has a fairly significant time lapse between them. They are both taken from the chopper video and notice the position of the chopper. At least two seconds, maybe more separate the two.

Of course, both could have been after the shot, we just don't know. Your earlier argument about the time of the shot is still speculation. The ground level vid is too difficult to determine.
Look again... she's not alone in either image. The one on top is where Officer Turnbough is standing next to her as she takes the shot. That's when Crutchers hand drops, as seen in that image.

Looked at it, she's alone.
Well if nothing else, you demonstrate your ocular challenges. Now I understand why you don't see Crutcher's hand drop when he's shot.

Here, I circled their heads to make it even easier for you to spot them both...

2ilmpnl.jpg

My, my.
His prior run ins with the law:
1996 Shooting with intent to kill — Dismissed
2001 Petit larceny — Conviction
2004 Driving while suspended — Conviction
2005 Driving while suspended, resisting officer — Conviction
2006 Driving while suspended — Conviction
Driving with open container — Dismissed
2006 Trafficking in illegal drugs — Conviction. (He was also charged in that incident with assault on a police officer and resisting, but that was dismissed.)
2011 Public intoxication (while in prison for drug trafficking) — Conviction
2012 Public intoxication — Conviction
Obstructing an officer — Conviction
2013 DUI — Conviction
Resisting officer — Conviction
Open Container — Conviction
Failure to wear seatbelt — Conviction
Speeding — Conviction

His outstanding warrants at the time of the shooting:
View attachment 90595

His hands are not up and he said his car was going to blow up - as in I have a bomb in the car. He walked back to that car against orders not to do so.
View attachment 90596
View attachment 90597

I'm not sure you can say that with conviction. Look at them. In one, the female cop is alone, in the second she has another cop right beside her. Likely the one where she is alone is right before the shot and the one where the other cop is with her is after, though I cannot say that with conviction either. It's just that the two stills has a fairly significant time lapse between them. They are both taken from the chopper video and notice the position of the chopper. At least two seconds, maybe more separate the two.

Of course, both could have been after the shot, we just don't know. Your earlier argument about the time of the shot is still speculation. The ground level vid is too difficult to determine.
Look again... she's not alone in either image. The one on top is where Officer Turnbough is standing next to her as she takes the shot. That's when Crutchers hand drops, as seen in that image.

Well if nothing else, you demonstrate your ocular challenges. Now I understand why you don't see Crutcher's hand drop when he's shot.

2ilmpnl.jpg
Looks like one of his hands is either reaching into the vehicle or resting on it. Too blurry to tell for sure. Maybe he was reaching in to take the PCP out and hand it to them?

Its shameful.

If she receives a fair trial and a jury of her peers finds her not guilty, I will be happy the system works as designed.

If that white bitch is found innocent, I hope they burn the fuckin state to the ground!!
You know you're as big a part of the problem as the white racists here, right?

2ilmpnl.jpg
Looks like one of his hands is either reaching into the vehicle or resting on it. Too blurry to tell for sure. Maybe he was reaching in to take the PCP out and hand it to them?
Racist retard.... he was already shot by then.

2ilmpnl.jpg
Cucky faggot, the shooting was not caught on the helicopter camera. It was obscured when the chopper turned. All that shows is the officers aiming at him.

2ilmpnl.jpg
Cucky faggot, the shooting was not caught on the helicopter camera. It was obscured when the chopper turned. All that shows is the officers aiming at him.
Do you even realize all you do is reveal just how ignorant you are?

Forum List

Back