Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

My, my.
His prior run ins with the law:
1996 Shooting with intent to kill β€” Dismissed
2001 Petit larceny β€” Conviction
2004 Driving while suspended β€” Conviction
2005 Driving while suspended, resisting officer β€” Conviction
2006 Driving while suspended β€” Conviction
Driving with open container β€” Dismissed
2006 Trafficking in illegal drugs β€” Conviction. (He was also charged in that incident with assault on a police officer and resisting, but that was dismissed.)
2011 Public intoxication (while in prison for drug trafficking) β€” Conviction
2012 Public intoxication β€” Conviction
Obstructing an officer β€” Conviction
2013 DUI β€” Conviction
Resisting officer β€” Conviction
Open Container β€” Conviction
Failure to wear seatbelt β€” Conviction
Speeding β€” Conviction

His outstanding warrants at the time of the shooting:
View attachment 90595

His hands are not up and he said his car was going to blow up - as in I have a bomb in the car. He walked back to that car against orders not to do so.
View attachment 90596
View attachment 90597
He's already been shot in those pictures.

I'm not sure you can say that with conviction. Look at them. In one, the female cop is alone, in the second she has another cop right beside her. Likely the one where she is alone is right before the shot and the one where the other cop is with her is after, though I cannot say that with conviction either. It's just that the two stills has a fairly significant time lapse between them. They are both taken from the chopper video and notice the position of the chopper. At least two seconds, maybe more separate the two.

Of course, both could have been after the shot, we just don't know. Your earlier argument about the time of the shot is still speculation. The ground level vid is too difficult to determine.
Look again... she's not alone in either image. The one on top is where Officer Turnbough is standing next to her as she takes the shot. That's when Crutchers hand drops, as seen in that image.

Its shameful.

I remember when there was real honor in NOT shooting an unarmed person and NOT shooting someone in the back.

But, blacks have always been gunned down by cops. The difference now is that we all have cameras.
And yet it continues to happen; apparently cameras aren't the answer. Heaven forbid negroes simply stop committing crimes, running from cops, fighting cops, disregarding instructions, and resisting arrest. I see no victim here.

That's because you're a liar.

The article states he had his hands up, was not being belligerent (as though its okay for that to be a death-sentence "crime), he did nothing to make cops think he was a danger to them.

His crime was that his car had broken down.
No need for the article. The victim was filmed live on camera, from multiple angles, getting gunned down in cold blood with both hands in the air the entire time.

Yet some will choose not to believe their lying eyes.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Fortunately, the DA sees it that way as well. She's been charged and justice is served.

My, my.
2006 Trafficking in illegal drugs β€” Conviction. (He was also charged in that incident with assault on a police officer and resisting, but that was dismissed.)
2013 DUI β€” Conviction
Speeding β€” Conviction

View attachment 90595

His hands are not up and he said his car was going to blow up - as in I have a bomb in the car. He walked back to that car against orders not to do so.
View attachment 90596
View attachment 90597
What other BS you going to pull out of your ass today?
If I was going to BS I would say you seem like a smart guy. Indtead, I'm being honest, and I already proved an earlier post to show he'd already been shot by those frames in the video.
Prove it.
I presented that in post #679.

Its shameful.

I remember when there was real honor in NOT shooting an unarmed person and NOT shooting someone in the back.

But, blacks have always been gunned down by cops. The difference now is that we all have cameras.
And yet it continues to happen; apparently cameras aren't the answer. Heaven forbid negroes simply stop committing crimes, running from cops, fighting cops, disregarding instructions, and resisting arrest. I see no victim here.

The article states he had his hands up, was not being belligerent (as though its okay for that to be a death-sentence "crime), he did nothing to make cops think he was a danger to them.

No need for the article. The victim was filmed live on camera, from multiple angles, getting gunned down in cold blood with both hands in the air the entire time.

Fortunately, the DA sees it that way as well. She's been charged and justice is served.
Furgeson cops got charged too, and everyone knew it was BS charges.
Truth will come out eventually, the only question is how many innocents will get taken down by the time it's over.

Where in the constitution or law does it say police can kill you for not following their order?
Th

No...he is not on film getting shot with his hands up, they weren't up when he was shot.

At this point, we cannot know either way. I am very disappointed that there were no body cameras on any of the cops. One would think after everything that has happened in the past two years or so, they would all have them. Body cameras protect the cops and the public.
Pissed me off that the damn chopper turned when it did. They had the perfect view and turned right when the shooting was about to take place.
Actually, what the chopper missed was Crutcher collapsing to the ground. They got the shooting.

Its shameful.

Furgeson cops got charged too, and everyone knew it was BS charges.
Truth will come out eventually, the only question is how many innocents will get taken down by the time it's over.
Yes, we'll find out. My guess is since Shelby didn't get slugged in the face or have a struggle over her firearm, like Wilson did, she will not get off as easily.

View attachment 90596
View attachment 90597

He said he was having car trouble like the engine blowing up. There was no bomb or gun in the car. The only reason his hands & head went down is because police tazered him, then executed him!
He parked his car in the middle of a busy street and ran out saying his car was going to blow up.

For anyone these days that means you go to DEFCON 4 alert level immediately. Him going back to his car against orders which now the officers believe may have a bomb in it is what got him killed.
Prove Shelby was informed about the car being a potential explosive.

Where in the constitution or law does it say police can kill you for not following their order?
Th

No...he is not on film getting shot with his hands up, they weren't up when he was shot.

At this point, we cannot know either way. I am very disappointed that there were no body cameras on any of the cops. One would think after everything that has happened in the past two years or so, they would all have them. Body cameras protect the cops and the public.
Pissed me off that the damn chopper turned when it did. They had the perfect view and turned right when the shooting was about to take place.
Actually, what the chopper missed was Crutcher collapsing to the ground. They got the shooting.
Interesting you didn't post screenshots or anything else to cooberate your post.

Th

Interesting you didn't post screenshots or anything else to cooberate your post.
:rolleyes:

See post #844

Th

See post #844
No.

Th

See post #844
No.
C'est la vie.

coffeepaper.gif

Th

See post #844
No.
C'est la vie.

coffeepaper.gif
I'm not digging through a bunch of old posts. If you got 'em, post them.

See post #844
No.
C'est la vie.

coffeepaper.gif
I'm not digging through a bunch of old posts. If you got 'em, post them.
LOLOLOL

Like I give a fuck what you do.

I already posted 'em. They're there if ya wanna see 'em. If not, who cares?

All this angst over a white female cop when hundreds of young black men have been killed by other young black men in Chicago alone this year.
Your point...?

Here you go, Bub. The point is PERSPECTIVE. It would behoove you to focus on addressing the biggest threat to black lives.

20160922_charlotte1_0.jpg

Something Ive noticed.........

Invariably, in the mind of the progressive, if you correct the institutions you end up in a perfect world.......where bad things never happen ( like wrongful shootings ). That's the way these meatheads think. To them, this shooting is automatically racist.......no chance we just have an officer who choked......like 10 billion police out there and one that gets shortcircuited once in a blue moon isn't ever supposed to happen. Clearly, its a thinking fuck up amongst these people.

That's the most fucked up thing about this whole issue.......its almost 100% fake. Most of these police shootings are ligit.......its not even debatable.

Which is why I came up with this t-shirt design......should pass these out in all the inner cities ftw..........should be worn by all the adults = less deaths of blacks at the hands of the cops.

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/superman-man-of-steel-shield.jpg.html][/URL]

This thread is loaded with Repubtard Law & Order Shills! She is going down for murder, because she is guilty as hell.

Bottom line is killing innocent people creates more crime, not less as the Repubtard Law & Order Shills claim. Clinton has the best crime reduction of any president in history. Reagan & Bush have the worst.

cox-crime-3.png
You are a fucking retard. Clinton and nothing at all to do with that.

My, my.
2013 DUI β€” Conviction
Speeding β€” Conviction

View attachment 90595

View attachment 90596
View attachment 90597

I'm not sure you can say that with conviction. Look at them. In one, the female cop is alone, in the second she has another cop right beside her. Likely the one where she is alone is right before the shot and the one where the other cop is with her is after, though I cannot say that with conviction either. It's just that the two stills has a fairly significant time lapse between them. They are both taken from the chopper video and notice the position of the chopper. At least two seconds, maybe more separate the two.

Of course, both could have been after the shot, we just don't know. Your earlier argument about the time of the shot is still speculation. The ground level vid is too difficult to determine.
Look again... she's not alone in either image. The one on top is where Officer Turnbough is standing next to her as she takes the shot. That's when Crutchers hand drops, as seen in that image.

Looked at it, she's alone.

Forum List

Back