Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

Looked at it, she's alone.
Well if nothing else, you demonstrate your ocular challenges. Now I understand why you don't see Crutcher's hand drop when he's shot.

Here, I circled their heads to make it even easier for you to spot them both...

2ilmpnl.jpg
Looks like one of his hands is either reaching into the vehicle or resting on it. Too blurry to tell for sure. Maybe he was reaching in to take the PCP out and hand it to them?
Racist retard.... he was already shot by then.
Cucky faggot, the shooting was not caught on the helicopter camera. It was obscured when the chopper turned. All that shows is the officers aiming at him.
Do you even realize all you do is reveal just how ignorant you are?
I've seen the video at least 20 times by now, you're an ignorant retard...not me.

Well if nothing else, you demonstrate your ocular challenges. Now I understand why you don't see Crutcher's hand drop when he's shot.

2ilmpnl.jpg
Looks like one of his hands is either reaching into the vehicle or resting on it. Too blurry to tell for sure. Maybe he was reaching in to take the PCP out and hand it to them?
Cucky faggot, the shooting was not caught on the helicopter camera. It was obscured when the chopper turned. All that shows is the officers aiming at him.
I've seen the video at least 20 times by now, you're an ignorant retard...not me.
So? You can watch it 1000 more times, you still won't know when the shot was fired because you truly are as dumb as you appear.

By that frame in the video.... Crutcher was already shot.

So? You can watch it 1000 more times, you still won't know when tbe shot was fired because you truly are as dumb as you appear.
You're one stupid little faggot. It's obvious when it happens, you just can't see it in the video, but you can see him dropping to the ground right after the shots were fired.

So? You can watch it 1000 more times, you still won't know when tbe shot was fired because you truly are as dumb as you appear.
You're one stupid little faggot. It's obvious when it happens, you just can't see it in the video, but you can see him dropping to the ground right after the shots were fired.
LOLOLOL

If it were so obvious to you when it happens, you would have known the view from the helicopter was not obstructed when Officer Shelby pulled the trigger.

Exactly what do you see or hear that leads you to suspect the moment she fired her gun?

You can see his hands weren't up, but who knows what he did to cause the female officer to shoot him. There is no way to make it out. Only a retard with an agenda like yourself would lie and say they know for certain.

All this angst over a white female cop when hundreds of young black men have been killed by other young black men in Chicago alone this year.
Your point...?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Here you go, Bub. The point is PERSPECTIVE. It would behoove you to focus on addressing the biggest threat to black lives.

View attachment 90709
Thanks for demonstrating you don't have a fucking clue. BLM is not just about whites killing blacks. It's about cops killing blacks.

Do you not even realize the riots in Charlotte are over a black cop killing a black man?

Well, MORON. The bar showing how many blacks are killed by cops is even smaller than the one showing how many blacks are killed by whites.

Keep digging! You just might reach China in time to defect after Trump Wins.

All this angst over a white female cop when hundreds of young black men have been killed by other young black men in Chicago alone this year.
Your point...?

Here you go, Bub. The point is PERSPECTIVE. It would behoove you to focus on addressing the biggest threat to black lives.

View attachment 90709
Thanks for demonstrating you don't have a fucking clue. BLM is not just about whites killing blacks. It's about cops killing blacks.

Do you not even realize the riots in Charlotte are over a black cop killing a black man?

Well, MORON. The bar showing how many blacks are killed by cops is even smaller than the one showing how many blacks are killed by whites.

You're too fucking clueless. It's not about the numbers. Now you got it wrong twice. :eusa_doh:

Your point...?

View attachment 90709

You're too fucking clueless. It's not about the numbers. Now you got it wrong twice. :eusa_doh:

You.Are.An.Idiot who completely lacks perspective and doesn't care about the masses of black people killed in inner cities every year.

And yet it continues to happen; apparently cameras aren't the answer. Heaven forbid negroes simply stop committing crimes, running from cops, fighting cops, disregarding instructions, and resisting arrest. I see no victim here.

That's because you're a liar.

The article states he had his hands up, was not being belligerent (as though its okay for that to be a death-sentence "crime), he did nothing to make cops think he was a danger to them.

His crime was that his car had broken down.
No need for the article. The victim was filmed live on camera, from multiple angles, getting gunned down in cold blood with both hands in the air the entire time.

Yet some will choose not to believe their lying eyes.

Fortunately, the DA sees it that way as well. She's been charged and justice is served.

Will you say that if she is found innocent?
If that white bitch is found innocent, I hope they burn the fuckin state to the ground!!

So justice is only served if it goes the way you think it should. Based on the almost nothing that you know about the case.

Last edited:
My, my.
His prior run ins with the law:
1996 Shooting with intent to kill — Dismissed
2001 Petit larceny — Conviction
2004 Driving while suspended — Conviction
2005 Driving while suspended, resisting officer — Conviction
2006 Driving while suspended — Conviction
Driving with open container — Dismissed
2006 Trafficking in illegal drugs — Conviction. (He was also charged in that incident with assault on a police officer and resisting, but that was dismissed.)
2011 Public intoxication (while in prison for drug trafficking) — Conviction
2012 Public intoxication — Conviction
Obstructing an officer — Conviction
2013 DUI — Conviction
Resisting officer — Conviction
Open Container — Conviction
Failure to wear seatbelt — Conviction
Speeding — Conviction

His outstanding warrants at the time of the shooting:
View attachment 90595

His hands are not up and he said his car was going to blow up - as in I have a bomb in the car. He walked back to that car against orders not to do so.
View attachment 90596
View attachment 90597
He's already been shot in those pictures.

I'm not sure you can say that with conviction. Look at them. In one, the female cop is alone, in the second she has another cop right beside her. Likely the one where she is alone is right before the shot and the one where the other cop is with her is after, though I cannot say that with conviction either. It's just that the two stills has a fairly significant time lapse between them. They are both taken from the chopper video and notice the position of the chopper. At least two seconds, maybe more separate the two.

Of course, both could have been after the shot, we just don't know. Your earlier argument about the time of the shot is still speculation. The ground level vid is too difficult to determine.
Look again... she's not alone in either image. The one on top is where Officer Turnbough is standing next to her as she takes the shot. That's when Crutchers hand drops, as seen in that image.

Looked at it, she's alone.

2ilmpnl.jpg

I saw that before and it looked to me like it was the back of the vehicle. I can say that you could be correct. Retract your claws now.

It's getting increasingly difficult to, in all honesty, defend the cop. Perhaps he made statements that were threatening, but since we don't have audio, we cannot know for sure.

I don't believe that the man was shot for any other reason than that the cop feared for her life and/or the lives of others. The only question is if her feelings were justified.

Your point...?

View attachment 90709

You.Are.An.Idiot who completely lacks perspective and doesn't care about the masses of black people killed in inner cities every year.
You got it wrong.

Twice.

Why are you throwing a hissy fit at me?

Your point...?

View attachment 90709

Child, why you wasting time trying to educate a white fuck nut? FACTS MEANS NOTHING TO THESE MINDLESS RETARDS. If its black hate on it while ww, jump up on it. People gotta understand, cops are not these law abiding hero's that save us from the bad guys.....they're your next door neighbor with a fuckin job, just like you...they just happen to have guns. They're cowards just like we all are without it.

It's getting increasingly difficult to, in all honesty, defend the cop. Perhaps he made statements that were threatening, but since we don't have audio, we cannot know for sure.

I don't believe that the man was shot for any other reason than that the cop feared for her life and/or the lives of others. The only question is if her feelings were justified.
In the fuckin real world, if I thought somebody was gonna kill me and I kill them first, my black ass go to jail. Cops on the other hand, the cowards that most are, all they have to do is THINK A MF, IS GONNA HARM THEM, DOWN THEY GO IF THEY BLACK

Forum List

Back