Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

His hands are not up and he said his car was going to blow up - as in I have a bomb in the car. He walked back to that car against orders not to do so.
View attachment 90596
View attachment 90597

He said he was having car trouble like the engine blowing up. There was no bomb or gun in the car. The only reason his hands & head went down is because police tazered him, then executed him!
He parked his car in the middle of a busy street and ran out saying his car was going to blow up.

For anyone these days that means you go to DEFCON 4 alert level immediately. Him going back to his car against orders which now the officers believe may have a bomb in it is what got him killed.

LOL - Bombers don't yell my car is going to blow up before detonating it. He was asking for help from police who's job is to protect & serve, not execute citizens for not always doing as they command.
You're a great fiction writer. Link away to the police statement quoting him.

His hands are not up and he said his car was going to blow up - as in I have a bomb in the car. He walked back to that car against orders not to do so.
View attachment 90596
View attachment 90597

He said he was having car trouble like the engine blowing up. There was no bomb or gun in the car. The only reason his hands & head went down is because police tazered him, then executed him!
He parked his car in the middle of a busy street and ran out saying his car was going to blow up.

For anyone these days that means you go to DEFCON 4 alert level immediately. Him going back to his car against orders which now the officers believe may have a bomb in it is what got him killed.

LOL - Bombers don't yell my car is going to blow up before detonating it. He was asking for help from police who's job is to protect & serve, not execute citizens for not always doing as they command.
He wasn't asking for help. The guy was high on PCP. And that's the reason people called the cops in the first place. He was wandering around on the highway and bystanders thought he was high. They were right. They even found PCP in his car.

See where he parked his car? He is on both sides of the road. See the size of that man? Cars breakdown they don't immediately brake to a screeching halt. Can't tell me his car broke down and he couldn't push it off to the side.
image.jpeg

Where in the constitution or law does it say police can kill you for not following their order?
Th
And yet it continues to happen; apparently cameras aren't the answer. Heaven forbid negroes simply stop committing crimes, running from cops, fighting cops, disregarding instructions, and resisting arrest. I see no victim here.

That's because you're a liar.

The article states he had his hands up, was not being belligerent (as though its okay for that to be a death-sentence "crime), he did nothing to make cops think he was a danger to them.

His crime was that his car had broken down.
No need for the article. The victim was filmed live on camera, from multiple angles, getting gunned down in cold blood with both hands in the air the entire time.

Yet some will choose not to believe their lying eyes.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
No...he is not on film getting shot with his hands up, they weren't up when he was shot.

At this point, we cannot know either way. I am very disappointed that there were no body cameras on any of the cops. One would think after everything that has happened in the past two years or so, they would all have them. Body cameras protect the cops and the public.
Pissed me off that the damn chopper turned when it did. They had the perfect view and turned right when the shooting was about to take place.

Even if they hadn't, the mic wasn't strong enough to pick up the sound of the shot. You cannot even see the smoke from it. A body camera would have cleared up everything.

View attachment 90596
View attachment 90597

Where did you get that information from? I have seen nothing about him saying anything like that.

See where he parked his car? He is on both sides of the road. See the size of that man? Cars breakdown they don't immediately brake to a screeching halt. Can't tell me his car broke down and he couldn't push it off to the side.
View attachment 90608
He was high as a kite.

That may be found to be true eventually, but you do not know that.
Meh....I know it just by how he was acting. That doesn't mean he deserved to be killed. Nothing on the video indicates he was trying to attack the officers, but things can happen in a split second.

It bothers me that all the investigators may have is those two videos and the word of the cops on the ground. That won't be enough for the SJWs these days. Could cause a lot more problems for this country than the protests of a few idiot football players.

View attachment 90596
View attachment 90597

Where did you get that information from? I have seen nothing about him saying anything like that.
"I got out and was like, ‘Do you need help?’ reported one caller, who said Crutcher “took off running" after asking her to “come here, come here,” and saying the car was going to “blow up"

Anger grows in Tulsa as police release video of fatal shooting of unarmed black man

Oh quit spamming the board...all this has been discussed....nothing more needs to be said....the black guy was a threat ....period....he placed the officer of the court in fear of her life....period. Case Closed move along now. No need to respond.

Oh quit spamming the board...all this has been discussed....nothing more needs to be said....the black guy was a threat ....period....he placed the officer of the court in fear of her life....period. Case Closed move along now. No need to respond.

no he wasn't a threat.

and perhaps *you* should stop spamming the board.

you freaks cheer every time a person of color is gunned down for no reason

Crutcher rap sheet:

He also had a history of resisting arrest. Behold the rap sheet:

1996 Shooting with intent to kill — Dismissed
2001 Petit larceny — Conviction
2004 Driving while suspended — Conviction
2005 Driving while suspended, resisting officer — Conviction
2006 Driving while suspended — Conviction
Driving with open container — Dismissed
2006 Trafficking in illegal drugs — Conviction. (He was also charged in that incident with assault on a police officer and resisting, but that was dismissed.)
2011 Public intoxication (while in prison for drug trafficking) — Conviction
2012 Public intoxication — Conviction
Obstructing an officer — Conviction
2013 DUI — Conviction
Resisting officer — Conviction
Open Container — Conviction
Failure to wear seatbelt — Conviction
Speeding — Conviction

View attachment 90596
View attachment 90597

"I got out and was like, ‘Do you need help?’ reported one caller, who said Crutcher “took off running" after asking her to “come here, come here,” and saying the car was going to “blow up"

Anger grows in Tulsa as police release video of fatal shooting of unarmed black man

That is interesting and from the LA Times which is decidedly NOT a conservative rag.

This thread is loaded with Repubtard Law & Order Shills! She is going down for murder, because she is guilty as hell.

Bottom line is killing innocent people creates more crime, not less as the Repubtard Law & Order Shills claim. Clinton has the best crime reduction of any president in history. Reagan & Bush have the worst.

cox-crime-3.png

This thread is loaded with Repubtard Law & Order Shills! She is going down for murder, because she is guilty as hell.

Bottom line is killing innocent people creates more crime, not less as the Repubtard Law & Order Shills claim. Clinton has the best crime reduction of any president in history. Reagan & Bush have the worst.

She has not been charged with 'murder' and that Negro was far from innocent...look at all the times he had been arrested...and you do not know the facts of the case...nor does anyone...all of the facts will be presented later.....yet you kneejerks want to convict based on pictures that are far from clear...in fact any time a negro criminal get hisself killed ya'all always want to prosecute the one who did society a favor by rubbing out a thug.

Tulsa police officer Betty Shelby charged with manslaughter - CNN.com

Most people are aware that murder and manslaughter are distinct and different crimes. They might even know that each has subcategories—murder is either in the first or second degree, while manslaughter is either voluntary or involuntary. (For a detailed explanation of each crime, see Homicide: Murder and Manslaughter.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back